Why do Atheists want to go to hell?
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Jesus is a Jew

Ozark, MO

#139 May 18, 2013
It is a matter of believe. You have no real proof that there even is a Hell. Because you are going by some text that was written before people even knew the Earth was a planet. But I know you like a bull sh_t story. So I will tell you one now. God was a frog, and women are made from ribs. This is fact. Because The Lord Frog told a bunch of hippies to write their drug induced hallucinations onto the parchment and call it cup cakes.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#141 May 18, 2013
Sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO....Lars, if you have a 140 IQ, I have a 1,000,000 IQ. Before reading this, I greatly questioned your intellectual ability based on your inability to understand even basic differences in opinion. Your arguments are about as intelligent as "I know you are, but what am I".
You know what someone who is smart doesn't do? Get on forums and brag about their IQ. It's like the guy with a $15/hr job who thinks he is rich.
hahahaha I surely would like to meet u!! u r awesome !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im gonna barbeque your dog 3 min That guy over there 3
Woman with a full beard in Walmart bathroom 7 min That guy over there 6
I hope the neighbors enjoy the music tomorrow. 35 min grave digger 4
City road repair sucks 55 min grave digger 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dan In St Louis 104,061
Sloppy females with dirty hair, chipped nail po... 3 hr Rob Stark 6
18 year old messing with young miners? 3 hr Rob Stark 5
Kevin - Wife beater 9 hr ryan 83
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages