aur56

Monett, MO

#118 May 13, 2013
Atheist don't want to go hell, they don't believe in hell or heaven. They think death is nothing but a void...
CXC

United States

#119 May 13, 2013
Wheres the proof of jesus?still no proof of your bs religion
CXC

United States

#120 May 13, 2013
If I was a jew with super powers I wouldnt have got caught.f*** you stupid christians.all high and mighty because you pray on sunday.bunch of dbags...mouth the middle east.where did your religion come from?why were our founding fathers against religion,bcuz its stupid and childish to believe and base ur life off fairy tales.so quit mouthn atheists.at least they have it together...and yet again wheres ur proof of christ...no evidence.
KJP

Drury, MO

#121 May 13, 2013
CXC wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot...ive never read a post of yours that made sense.He said scholars,not atheist scholars. O ya.wheres your proof?
The only scholars an atheist will quote is an atheist scholar trying to prove GOD isn't real. They read the Bible inside and out and come to their own theory why the Bible is wrong and hope people will run with said made up theory. I beleive in GOD and don't need proof. You atheist have been trying and trying to prove GOD isn't real for so long you all become stupid in the way you think your smarter then something thats been around and will be around alot longer then your 100yrs or less that your gunna be around. Prove GOD isn't real in 4 words, I can prove GOD is real in 4 words. I beleive in GOD.
CXC

United States

#122 May 13, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>The only scholars an atheist will quote is an atheist scholar trying to prove GOD isn't real. They read the Bible inside and out and come to their own theory why the Bible is wrong and hope people will run with said made up theory. I beleive in GOD and don't need proof. You atheist have been trying and trying to prove GOD isn't real for so long you all become stupid in the way you think your smarter then something thats been around and will be around alot longer then your 100yrs or less that your gunna be around. Prove GOD isn't real in 4 words, I can prove GOD is real in 4 words. I beleive in GOD.
Most of the worlds scholars and scientists are atheist because they go off fact not fiction.like over 90%...so wtf are you talking about?and yet you have still not came up with any proof.the god thing has been done to death over the years.theres been diferent gods.different jesus like ppl.so one finally stuck.just makes u morons guliable.not right....explain fossils.dinasours.caveman.carb on dating.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#124 May 13, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>This is the most stupid atheist post I have ever read. Christians don't walk around trying to prove GOD is real but this is all atheist do. If you don't want to beleive in GOD don't. But stop with your stupid made up crap trying to prove GOD isn't real. Your alive now 2000 yrs later and have no proof at all of what you said in your post but you don't beleive so you repeat crap some other atheist made up. Your so called scholars change their minds with every other scholars theory but can't prove the letters are wrong or fake. Your scholars theory is thrown out there and only becomes something if enough people run with it but like all theory, they die off and are proven retarded unlike the beleif in GOD which is here forever and will never die off.
yes they do try to prove god and push theyr religion the man and woman come from Baptist church knockn on my door .. asked me if I believe in wat the bible says and if jesus is gonna save me if I don't let them save me lol ur full of shit !!! I also told her I do not believe in something I didn't witness to b true she finally left with a little anger but hey !! don't push that shit on me with guilt trips !!!
CXC

United States

#125 May 13, 2013
KJP is the dumbest person that chimes in.never makes any sense
KJP

Kissee Mills, MO

#126 May 14, 2013
CXC wrote:
KJP is the dumbest person that chimes in.never makes any sense
Shut up CXC. Anyone mentions GOD is dumb. I have never told anyone they will be going to hell like this question of this site ask. You make no sense so shut it lefty, this Country will always be under GOD I will pray whenever or wherever I feel like it when I feel like it and if this offends you, oh well, what are you or anyone going to do about that? Nothing. I might just start posting prayers on all these atheist following sites and nobody will stop that now will they. Not you or anyone else but the prayers to GOD will be there and this will burn you up from the inside out just because you will always know the prayer to GOD is on here and you will have no control over that. GOD Bless You. woops, you can't take that back either. GOD Bless You. I could do this all day you lefty prick.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#127 May 14, 2013
lol nobody cares if u pray !!! lol nobody gets offended by it .. why r u getn soo defensive and calling names !! lol geez GOD wouldn't like that lol pray on!! whocares the point of this is to let u know that everyone is different in theyr own way !! and ur getn all worked up..!!! now that dum ass lars is the one who started it lol hes just as big a hypocrite as any one else here like it or not !!! welp have a great day kjp.. and its goin to b ok!!!
Really

Reeds Spring, MO

#128 May 15, 2013
you are all stupid quiet this dumb argument
atheist

Jackson, MO

#129 May 17, 2013
You don't even have to get past the first chapter of genesis to read erroneous passages that prove the bible is wrong. For example:

First, god creates light and dark, night and day.

Several passages later, god creates lights in the sky to divide the day and the night (the sun, moon, stars, planets, etc.)

Unfortunately, it is impossible that god created day and night before he created the sun, which is the entire causation for earth's days and nights.

This example shows that the authors of the bible were NOT knowledgeable of how the world really works. It is a book full of oral traditions and mythical stories to explain things that they did not understand.

Those oral traditions were also passed down from the events of jesus to later authors. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, lived much later than jesus and only wrote about him through stories that they had heard, NOT seen.

These points are not beliefs, they are facts that thousands of scholars have studied and agreed upon.
speedy

Ozark, MO

#130 May 17, 2013
atheist wrote:
You don't even have to get past the first chapter of genesis to read erroneous passages that prove the bible is wrong. For example:
First, god creates light and dark, night and day.
Several passages later, god creates lights in the sky to divide the day and the night (the sun, moon, stars, planets, etc.)
Unfortunately, it is impossible that god created day and night before he created the sun, which is the entire causation for earth's days and nights.
This example shows that the authors of the bible were NOT knowledgeable of how the world really works. It is a book full of oral traditions and mythical stories to explain things that they did not understand.
Those oral traditions were also passed down from the events of jesus to later authors. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, lived much later than jesus and only wrote about him through stories that they had heard, NOT seen.
These points are not beliefs, they are facts that thousands of scholars have studied and agreed upon.
nice opinion but so sad its just that your opinion hope you feel better telling everyone your opinion thats been around forever and is just repeated by you and sense thats the case it isnt even your opinion because your or should i say someone elses opinion will always be just that an opinion with no facts to prove diffrent science is only science because it proves facts an atheist are only opinion repeaters because they have no facts but make themselves sound good but so did milly vanilly the fake band
Sigh

Omaha, NE

#131 May 17, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>Lets break down your retarded post. First off muslims did 911, we took away a murderer of his own people named sadam and now those Iraq people live without a bully in charge and it's the islam cult that wants the destruction of this world and nobody else and it's the free man of every other religion who is fighting who? The muslim. a mythical character is Harry Poter, JESUS CHRIST is real. Fact for ya, sadam from Iraq wasn't only a murderer of innocent people he funded and hid islamic terrorist groups and it's a better and safer world with him in hell. So kiss it atheist.
Not all Muslims did 911. The majority are against what was done.
Sadam was evil, but we RUINED that country, and did so because our leaders lied to us. That is a fact.
Iraq does not live with a single bully in charge, now they live with daily bombings.
For one second, think about this. When a Muslim murders someone in this country, their faith is mentioned. When a christian murders someone, you never hear about their faith. You are being brain washed...quite effectively it appears.
Sigh

Omaha, NE

#132 May 17, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not catholic. Catholics are not real Christians. Priests touching kids and the church covering it up proves it.
The Westboro Baptist Church are not Christians. Their spewing hate and protesting at children's funerals proves it.
The KKK is dead. When was the last time you saw one? I saw a group on the side of the road about 12 years ago holding signs. And they really creeped me out. If you hate and preach hate you're not a true Christian
First, you see how you are saying that these people and those people aren't really Christians (Catholics and Westboro)? You see a separation between them and what you believe are "real" Christians, BUT, you group Muslims together without understanding that there are differences as well.
The KKK is not dead. Last year a member of the KKK in Idaho ran for sheriff. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/klu-...
More people turn to the tea party instead of the KKK.
Sigh

Omaha, NE

#133 May 17, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely they've heard of Jesus. Some of them were raised in church. They chose to deny Christ. They chose Hell, if they believe in it or not.
Lars, trying to explain something to you is like trying to explain algebra to a toddler. You just don't appear to have the mental aptitude to understand most of what you read.
Sigh

Omaha, NE

#134 May 17, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>Obama claims to be a Christian and do you feel safer under him or Bush?
Well, let's see. Under Bush 3,000 Americans died in terrorist attacks in the United States. Under Obama, I believe the number is less than 10.

The murder rate during Bush's presidency was always 5.4 - 5.6 per 100,000 people. Under Obama, it has dropped every year (newest numbers available was 2011, at 4.7).

So, removing emotion and looking strictly at facts...yes, you are safer under Obama. Sucks huh?
Sigh

Omaha, NE

#135 May 17, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a 140+ IQ. I was in Military Intelligence and worked at the NSA. If you're smarter than me you can kiss my shaft.
LMFAO....Lars, if you have a 140 IQ, I have a 1,000,000 IQ. Before reading this, I greatly questioned your intellectual ability based on your inability to understand even basic differences in opinion. Your arguments are about as intelligent as "I know you are, but what am I".
You know what someone who is smart doesn't do? Get on forums and brag about their IQ. It's like the guy with a $15/hr job who thinks he is rich.
Sigh

Omaha, NE

#136 May 17, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're incorrect. It was written by people that were there. John, Paul, Peter etc. people that were there with Jesus. People that saw his miracles. People that saw him die. People that saw him rise from the Grave. It was written In Hebrew, Greek and Latin. And Translated into English from 1604-1611. How do I know they didn't mess it up? I don't. I have Faith that God guided the translators.
No, the bible wasn't all written by people that were there. It is known that some of thew new testament was written decades after the "events" took place.
Who wrote Genesis? Who was the author that was there for all of the events that are covered?
A popular belief is that God was the true author of the bible, but God radically changed his style of writing from the old to the new testament. Not something you would expect from an all knowing deity.
CXC

Kansas City, MO

#137 May 17, 2013
There is no god.your all idiots.if there was he would talk to us all.
speedy

Ozark, MO

#138 May 17, 2013
Sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see. Under Bush 3,000 Americans died in terrorist attacks in the United States. Under Obama, I believe the number is less than 10.
The murder rate during Bush's presidency was always 5.4 - 5.6 per 100,000 people. Under Obama, it has dropped every year (newest numbers available was 2011, at 4.7).
So, removing emotion and looking strictly at facts...yes, you are safer under Obama. Sucks huh?
the murder rate alone in chicago obamas hometown is 4.7 so your numbers are way off on that and yes i felt alot safer under bush then a lier named obama his library will only be as big as the west plains library but with less parking by the time he is gone but the way its looking i am thinking the size of the caseys on broadway but then again maybe the tattoo shop on 6th street i would say the auction building on lincoln street but he was the president but then again that building is way to nice so maybe a trailer from country gettos mobile home estates but why trash that place up so lets just say if he is lucky a airplane hanger looking building like the little hut but that would have way too much waisted space left over so maybe meeks lumber should put in bid for one of their 8 by 8 sheds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Digger at Dawt 12 min you are pathetic 3
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 32 min Abdurratln 442
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Golden Rule 2,706
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr White House Muslim 96,924
scott bright sponges add on topic 6 hr Got My Fancy Pant... 2
Matt Kent 8 hr Superonlineboy 2
Grave Digger Impersonators Are Popping Up EVERY... 9 hr The Fake grave di... 1
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE