Why do Atheists want to go to hell?
KJP

Ozark, MO

#98 May 8, 2013
JLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of god?...im think all im saying is your a christian.leave non believers alone.quit throwin god on people.just bcause someone isnt religous or a christian doesnt mean they done have their own beliefs or faith of sort.just doesnt have to christian related
Yes, the fear of GOD my freind. And I am not throwing GOD on anyone. I just responded with my opinion of your post. You have an opinion about GOD and I have an opinion about GOD. I fear GOD and saying that isn't throwing GOD on anyone unless it hurts your feelings when I say that, so I fear GOD.
atheist

Jackson, MO

#99 May 8, 2013
JLC wrote:
Im ignorant.because im not religous?sorry I dont live in make believe word where I hear voices.mental patients hear voices to.any connection maybe?pretty sure when you die you are not gona walk with the "lord".you are gona be dead.but then again idk what happens when you die but its not what ur thinkn.but keep believin in ur fictional book.
I've often found that ignorance lies with those who believe in fairy tales....there are many studies which show a direct correlation between intelligence and non-religious belief. These people don't seem to understand that no matter how much they tell us we're going to hell, it doesn't phase us because we know that hell does not exist any more than santa exists. Alas, they call their ignorance 'faith' and are proud of it.
Lars Vilks

United States

#100 May 8, 2013
atheist wrote:
<quoted text>I've often found that ignorance lies with those who believe in fairy tales....there are many studies which show a direct correlation between intelligence and non-religious belief. These people don't seem to understand that no matter how much they tell us we're going to hell, it doesn't phase us because we know that hell does not exist any more than santa exists. Alas, they call their ignorance 'faith' and are proud of it.
You don't know $hit. You THINK hell doesn't exist. You'll find out someday you're very wrong. You won't feel so smart then. I have a 140+ IQ. I was in Military Intelligence and worked at the NSA. If you're smarter than me you can kiss my shaft.
no one

West Plains, MO

#101 May 8, 2013
simple atheist belive in no god how can one person do everything so to answer the second part they would not care what god thinks
JLC

Mount Vernon, MO

#102 May 8, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know $hit. You THINK hell doesn't exist. You'll find out someday you're very wrong. You won't feel so smart then. I have a 140+ IQ. I was in Military Intelligence and worked at the NSA. If you're smarter than me you can kiss my shaft.
Ok just because your smart you know all this?try logic..wheres all your proof bout hell and god?
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#103 May 8, 2013
JLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok just because your smart you know all this?try logic..wheres all your proof bout hell and god?
exactly all he has is a book that has been cherry picked over so many times its not even funny ...but hey they also use them for bedtimes storys so that would make it fairytale or folklore which is it lars?? because u have never witnessed any of the sentences in that bible for urself soooo lets go back to do u believe in unicorns ?? ooo ur god is sending u to hell for being a judgemental bigot!! ps ... lets cherry pick on that tooo ... follow ur religion to the T or shut the fuck up because ur nothing but a gun toting bible bound wanna be!!! and yes thank you for showing me that u r a hypocrite like all the others!!!
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#104 May 8, 2013
and no good Christians don't tell ppl to kiss theyr shaft!!! hell its probly so small u cant hold a finger to it that's why u act big and bad to compensate for wat ur god didn't bless u with .... u r filled with nothing but hate and stupidity .. I bet ur mother taught u that ... but me being a woman couldn't c a wonderful lady being so nasty like u have been to others sooo u must take after ur father am I right?? u better go repent and ask for forgivness bfore its too late for u !! my friend I will c u in hell ... take care now
Lars Vilks

United States

#105 May 8, 2013
JLC wrote:
<quoted text>Ok just because your smart you know all this?try logic..wheres all your proof bout hell and god?
Why do you need proof? I have all the proof I need. I haven't seen and I still believe. You still need proof. Go read the New Testament with an open mind. Pray that God opens your heart and your mind. And shows you the proof you need.
JLC

Mount Vernon, MO

#106 May 8, 2013
Bible was wrote by people that didnt even know any of the characters in it and decades after the fact.so how could it be right or truth to any of it?
Lars Vilks

United States

#107 May 8, 2013
JLC wrote:
Bible was wrote by people that didnt even know any of the characters in it and decades after the fact.so how could it be right or truth to any of it?
You're incorrect. It was written by people that were there. John, Paul, Peter etc. people that were there with Jesus. People that saw his miracles. People that saw him die. People that saw him rise from the Grave. It was written In Hebrew, Greek and Latin. And Translated into English from 1604-1611. How do I know they didn't mess it up? I don't. I have Faith that God guided the translators.
JLC

Mount Vernon, MO

#108 May 8, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're incorrect. It was written by people that were there. John, Paul, Peter etc. people that were there with Jesus. People that saw his miracles. People that saw him die. People that saw him rise from the Grave. It was written In Hebrew, Greek and Latin. And Translated into English from 1604-1611. How do I know they didn't mess it up? I don't. I have Faith that God guided the translators.
So can I make up my own book?will u follow it too?
Lars Vilks

United States

#109 May 8, 2013
JLC wrote:
<quoted text>So can I make up my own book?will u follow it too?
When did I say it was made up? See what I mean by dumb now? You can't even understand a little sentence.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#110 May 9, 2013
for all u know jesus Jehovah all of them were muslim ... they all came from the motherland.... but yet u despise them ... y do u think they keep finding facts over seas lol ... open ur mind .. think about it.. would u wanna follow??? instead u choose to follow something that holds no rank because they've fuked it up so bad for the AMERICAN Christian lol
derekp

Kirbyville, MO

#111 May 9, 2013
"Why do atheists want to go to hell?" The answer is simple, to avoid all the damn christians.
Lars Vilks

United States

#112 May 9, 2013
derekp wrote:
"Why do atheists want to go to hell?" The answer is simple, to avoid all the damn christians.
You'll be glad to have it your way.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#113 May 9, 2013
derekp wrote:
geez thannnnk uuuuu !!!:)
atheist

Jackson, MO

#114 May 9, 2013
Many scholars agree that the writers of the gospels matthew, mark, luke, and john never met jesus or knew him personally.

As far as the bible being used for proof, it has been proven incorrect in many instances. It even has discrepancies within its own pages.
Really

West Plains, MO

#115 May 9, 2013
Another thread of this senseless arguing? What is wrong with you people. Get lives instead of bashing each other you are giving both sides a bad reputation. Honestly what you believe is what you believe but that doesn't give you the right to be judgmental and mean to each other. no one knows what is right and what is wrong all we can do is be the best we can and do the best we can. God made us who we are, he put us on the path we are on and he programed our brains to think a certain way. He made us all and he will understand those who do not believe and those who do have no right to tell those who dont they will go to hell. If you really did believe in God and his good side you would think that he and Jesus would judge someone based on how good of a person they are not what their lack of faith. If you dont agree with this then take the high rode and just stop arguing and stop being mean and rude and judgmental of those who are different than. try to keep in mind there are lots of religions all over the world not just yours so their is not telling if yours is the right one or not.
KJP

Branson, MO

#116 May 13, 2013
atheist wrote:
Many scholars agree that the writers of the gospels matthew, mark, luke, and john never met jesus or knew him personally.
As far as the bible being used for proof, it has been proven incorrect in many instances. It even has discrepancies within its own pages.
This is the most stupid atheist post I have ever read. Christians don't walk around trying to prove GOD is real but this is all atheist do. If you don't want to beleive in GOD don't. But stop with your stupid made up crap trying to prove GOD isn't real. Your alive now 2000 yrs later and have no proof at all of what you said in your post but you don't beleive so you repeat crap some other atheist made up. Your so called scholars change their minds with every other scholars theory but can't prove the letters are wrong or fake. Your scholars theory is thrown out there and only becomes something if enough people run with it but like all theory, they die off and are proven retarded unlike the beleif in GOD which is here forever and will never die off.
CXC

United States

#117 May 13, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>This is the most stupid atheist post I have ever read. Christians don't walk around trying to prove GOD is real but this is all atheist do. If you don't want to beleive in GOD don't. But stop with your stupid made up crap trying to prove GOD isn't real. Your alive now 2000 yrs later and have no proof at all of what you said in your post but you don't beleive so you repeat crap some other atheist made up. Your so called scholars change their minds with every other scholars theory but can't prove the letters are wrong or fake. Your scholars theory is thrown out there and only becomes something if enough people run with it but like all theory, they die off and are proven retarded unlike the beleif in GOD which is here forever and will never die off.
Your an idiot...ive never read a post of yours that made sense.He said scholars,not atheist scholars. O ya.wheres your proof?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greitens State of the Union 2 min Wondering 15
Hey republicons 17 min Raw 10
American farmer 32 min Raw 16
Uranium one indictments have started 1 hr Moon Raker 33
Fire and Fury 1 hr Moon Raker 33
American Horror Story 4 hr Moon Raker 8
God Bless Joe Arpaio !!! 4 hr Ms Holloway 56
Moon Raker & Trump >>> PERFECT TOGETHER !!!! 4 hr Moon Raker 32

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web