Why do Atheists want to go to hell?
KJP

Ozark, MO

#77 May 7, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your priests molest little boys and your church covers it up. Very Christlike
If you want a pissing match on the diffrent Christian Churches lets take alook around here. a Babtist camp leader- child molester, a Precher from mnt veiw- child molester just to name 2 in the last what,5 yrs and both had cover-ups my freind but no Catholic preist. Thats a pissing match if thats what you want but I don't because a child molester comes in all faiths and colors and all need to be locked up away from children forever.
Lars Vilks

United States

#78 May 7, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>If you want a pissing match on the diffrent Christian Churches lets take alook around here. a Babtist camp leader- child molester, a Precher from mnt veiw- child molester just to name 2 in the last what,5 yrs and both had cover-ups my freind but no Catholic preist. Thats a pissing match if thats what you want but I don't because a child molester comes in all faiths and colors and all need to be locked up away from children forever.
Well I hope they were properly executed.
JLC

Saint Louis, MO

#79 May 7, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>Yes America did when he was fighting the Russians then he turned on America the same way I beleive the rebels America funded to take out kadafi or quadafii, how ever the hell you spell his name in Lebanon last yr will turn one day also on America. Don't forget America isn't made up of all Christians so stop with your hate and blame just on Christians.
Im not hatin or sayn all of america is but mr.bush always claimed to be a christian.the same man who gave a muslim a two year headstart and made sure all is saudi friends,the bin laden family was flown out of america to be protected.so when I hear ppl sayn christ is the way.sounds like a bad club to be in.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#80 May 7, 2013
can we just say hypocrits??? I feel if u r gonna claim to b a religion u should follow it to the very T... if not u my friend r just fooling urself and how do u think god feels about that!!!??? just saying ... and the prayer in school would not b fair in public school systems that's y they don't have it ... if u want ur kids to pray all day and never learn anything take them to the private school that's wat they r for!!! common sense tells me a lot of ppl never thought of that! geez
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#81 May 7, 2013
p,s, bin ladin is dead ... lets thank bush for that as well shall we praise him for doing nothing but getn rich off arab oils .... don't mention why is gas soooo high?? corporate greed and ppl like him with his hands in the cookie jar... bfore bush got in gas in my home town was 1.75 a gallon ... he started a war and it jumped to 4! lol but hey lets thank him for that as well...
KJP

Ozark, MO

#82 May 7, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I hope they were properly executed.
I beleive they are both getting what they deserve by the law but I don't beleive in executed by a State because they would suffer more in a 8by8 cell for life.
KJP

Ozark, MO

#83 May 7, 2013
JLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not hatin or sayn all of america is but mr.bush always claimed to be a christian.the same man who gave a muslim a two year headstart and made sure all is saudi friends,the bin laden family was flown out of america to be protected.so when I hear ppl sayn christ is the way.sounds like a bad club to be in.
Obama claims to be a Christian and do you feel safer under him or Bush? Bush didn't give bin f--khead a head start on nothing, He put in place the large operation of people to hunt him down and it just happened Obama was the President when they found him. Did you notice I said 'HE' as in Bush started the operation for the hunt not Obama. WOW, Obama did his job and gave the go ahead, just like any man or woman in that office would of done.
Lars Vilks

United States

#84 May 7, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>I beleive they are both getting what they deserve by the law but I don't beleive in executed by a State because they would suffer more in a 8by8 cell for life.
If it had been my child they would have been fed to the pigs.
KJP

Ozark, MO

#85 May 7, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
If it had been my child they would have been fed to the pigs.
I agree freind, we don't really know what we would do and yes, pigs eat most everything.
JLC

Saint Louis, MO

#86 May 7, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>Obama claims to be a Christian and do you feel safer under him or Bush? Bush didn't give bin f--khead a head start on nothing, He put in place the large operation of people to hunt him down and it just happened Obama was the President when they found him. Did you notice I said 'HE' as in Bush started the operation for the hunt not Obama. WOW, Obama did his job and gave the go ahead, just like any man or woman in that office would of done.
I dont feel safe under anyone who believes in talking snakes or we worship a dead jew who got nailed.or a god who didnt take care of his own son.why doesnt god talk to everyone at once instead of bs lil messages to one person.guess im not into fiction like all religous people.be better world without religion.especially around here.everyone thinks they can be an ahole all week but fix it with two hours of sittin on sunday.good way to look at life.
Lars Vilks

United States

#87 May 7, 2013
JLC wrote:
<quoted text>I dont feel safe under anyone who believes in talking snakes or we worship a dead jew who got nailed.or a god who didnt take care of his own son.why doesnt god talk to everyone at once instead of bs lil messages to one person.guess im not into fiction like all religous people.be better world without religion.especially around here.everyone thinks they can be an ahole all week but fix it with two hours of sittin on sunday.good way to look at life.
Do you think you'll enjoy hell?
JLC

Saint Louis, MO

#88 May 7, 2013
I dont have to worry about enjoying a place that isnt real.everybody who claims to be christian isnt very "christ" like on here.why cant you people just accept other religions or people who are not religous? Like you all say your god is the judge.not you
Lars Vilks

United States

#89 May 7, 2013
JLC wrote:
I dont have to worry about enjoying a place that isnt real.everybody who claims to be christian isnt very "christ" like on here.why cant you people just accept other religions or people who are not religous? Like you all say your god is the judge.not you
I can't judge weather you go to Heaven or hell. But I can judge your ignorance. And you'll find out how real hell is when you die.
JLC

Saint Louis, MO

#90 May 7, 2013
Im ignorant.because im not religous?sorry I dont live in make believe word where I hear voices.mental patients hear voices to.any connection maybe?pretty sure when you die you are not gona walk with the "lord".you are gona be dead.but then again idk what happens when you die but its not what ur thinkn.but keep believin in ur fictional book.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#91 May 7, 2013
bush didn't do shit but kill 3000 americans and start a war to kill other ppl.. NOW HES RICH !!!
JLC

Saint Louis, MO

#92 May 7, 2013
ignorance wrote:
bush didn't do shit but kill 3000 americans and start a war to kill other ppl.. NOW HES RICH !!!
TRUTH. Him and his daddy and all their friends were buisness partners with the bin ladens.and they had alot of money invested in defense.convient to start not one but two wars to get rich.o ya and all that oil the soldiers were guarding in iraq and the pipeline in afghanistan
Lars Vilks

United States

#93 May 7, 2013
ignorance wrote:
Ha ha ha ha ha. You're so stupid.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#94 May 7, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha. You're so stupid.
yea ok my sheep go do ur homework,,, and I would like an apology wen u figure it out !! I promise I wont even call u stupid
KJP

Ozark, MO

#96 May 7, 2013
JLC wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont feel safe under anyone who believes in talking snakes or we worship a dead jew who got nailed.or a god who didnt take care of his own son.why doesnt god talk to everyone at once instead of bs lil messages to one person.guess im not into fiction like all religous people.be better world without religion.especially around here.everyone thinks they can be an ahole all week but fix it with two hours of sittin on sunday.good way to look at life.
Your last part I agree with but your first part not so much because JESUS was real the stories are real of his works while on this earth and he was giving to man for their sins and a way to GOD. You can't call the people of the start of Christians liers because the proof is there and can't be found to be fiction by science or any other party of man. Faith is simple and man makes it hard. GOD does talk to everyone, all you have to do is listen and a world with no fear of GOD would suck and full of the wild wild west type days. fiction is something made up with no facts, JESUS is real with facts.
JLC

Saint Louis, MO

#97 May 7, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>Your last part I agree with but your first part not so much because JESUS was real the stories are real of his works while on this earth and he was giving to man for their sins and a way to GOD. You can't call the people of the start of Christians liers because the proof is there and can't be found to be fiction by science or any other party of man. Faith is simple and man makes it hard. GOD does talk to everyone, all you have to do is listen and a world with no fear of GOD would suck and full of the wild wild west type days. fiction is something made up with no facts, JESUS is real with facts.
Fear of god?...im think all im saying is your a christian.leave non believers alone.quit throwin god on people.just bcause someone isnt religous or a christian doesnt mean they done have their own beliefs or faith of sort.just doesnt have to christian related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
60 minutes 5 min Fook You 4
nra 17 min MRNeedsABigzhitz 13
Amid criticism 38 min Hatshepsut 5
How can you be a christian when...... 54 min MRNeedsABigzhitz 21
Have you hicks figured out where to live and ho... 1 hr dont care 18
run like a business 3 hr Citizen 4
Hatshepsut says... 6 hr Hatshepsut 12

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance