Why do Atheists want to go to hell?
KJP

Oldfield, MO

#56 May 6, 2013
ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> but there are radicals in every religion am I right or wrong??? wat about the kid who killed all those little children was he muslim??? and u wanna talk about 911??? look at bush for that we let him get away with murder with no fukin apologies .. u see the documentary called hubris?? all his ppl on there saying he lied and started the war illegally !!! and u r still too stupid to see that huh!! geez anyway there are a lot of different ppl in the world and I choose no religion because I donot believe in them I believe in 1 and that is god .. not Christianity, not catholic where in there bible it says its ok to molest one another ... im not atheist none of that... and yes there are way too many false religions ..... wat about Christian most of them are black and white... but where r the kkk members in that group reaching out to theyr young teaching hate ! don't sit there and tell me nothing I understand u think u need an opinion ... but open ur eyes mind and heart... because there is hate in every group u either beat them or become one of them and sir to me and my opinion u r sounding like one of them! I will not apologize .. I am not saying I am right but I am no hypocrite... I wont spew hate to my seeds and I wont terrorize u with my religion cuz I do not have one ... im not out here building the biggest church or driving the nicest car with my church followers money I ask nothing from u .... I promise I will not molest ur children or hate them for being of different color religion or background ... we r humans act like it... thank u for reading my opinion have ur self a wonderful day
You have your opinions and yes, there is hate in all peoples but your bullshit that President Bush did 911 is nothing but hate coming from the lefty haters. The problem in the middle east and around the world started decades and decades before they the muslim decided to do the 911 attack. The only religion on earth and group of peoples on earth who start trouble are the islam following muslim. They have sense the start of that religion and won't ever stop. My opinion, your a muslim so stop lieing your no religion.
Lars Vilks

United States

#57 May 6, 2013
ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>but there are radicals in every religion am I right or wrong??? wat about the kid who killed all those little children was he muslim??? and u wanna talk about 911??? look at bush for that we let him get away with murder with no fukin apologies .. u see the documentary called hubris?? all his ppl on there saying he lied and started the war illegally !!! and u r still too stupid to see that huh!! geez anyway there are a lot of different ppl in the world and I choose no religion because I donot believe in them I believe in 1 and that is god .. not Christianity, not catholic where in there bible it says its ok to molest one another ... im not atheist none of that... and yes there are way too many false religions ..... wat about Christian most of them are black and white... but where r the kkk members in that group reaching out to theyr young teaching hate ! don't sit there and tell me nothing I understand u think u need an opinion ... but open ur eyes mind and heart... because there is hate in every group u either beat them or become one of them and sir to me and my opinion u r sounding like one of them! I will not apologize .. I am not saying I am right but I am no hypocrite... I wont spew hate to my seeds and I wont terrorize u with my religion cuz I do not have one ... im not out here building the biggest church or driving the nicest car with my church followers money I ask nothing from u .... I promise I will not molest ur children or hate them for being of different color religion or background ... we r humans act like it... thank u for reading my opinion have ur self a wonderful day
The kid that killed all of those children was a Liberal Atheist. And he is finding out how real Hell is right now.

I didn't vote for Bush or Obama. So go on.

I'm not catholic. Catholics are not real Christians. Priests touching kids and the church covering it up proves it.

The Westboro Baptist Church are not Christians. Their spewing hate and protesting at children's funerals proves it.

The KKK is dead. When was the last time you saw one? I saw a group on the side of the road about 12 years ago holding signs. And they really creeped me out. If you hate and preach hate you're not a true Christian

I don't watch tv preachers because you see them setting there in their $5000 suits wearing a Rolex tellin you how bad they need money and send your love offering and donation. I agree with you about all of those.
KJP

Walnut Shade, MO

#58 May 6, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
The kid that killed all of those children was a Liberal Atheist. And he is finding out how real Hell is right now.
I didn't vote for Bush or Obama. So go on.
I'm not catholic. Catholics are not real Christians. Priests touching kids and the church covering it up proves it.
The Westboro Baptist Church are not Christians. Their spewing hate and protesting at children's funerals proves it.
The KKK is dead. When was the last time you saw one? I saw a group on the side of the road about 12 years ago holding signs. And they really creeped me out. If you hate and preach hate you're not a true Christian
I don't watch tv preachers because you see them setting there in their $5000 suits wearing a Rolex tellin you how bad they need money and send your love offering and donation. I agree with you about all of those.
If you hate and preach hate your not a true Christian? So guess your not a true Christian because all that love you just posted. then you agree with a muslim to boot. By the way, the KKK isn't dead or gone, matter of fact have built up pretty big the last decade. You saying Catholics arn't Christian because of a few preist out of a million or so Catholic preist? Your muslim leanings blind you from the facts.
Lars Vilks

United States

#59 May 6, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>If you hate and preach hate your not a true Christian? So guess your not a true Christian because all that love you just posted. then you agree with a muslim to boot. By the way, the KKK isn't dead or gone, matter of fact have built up pretty big the last decade. You saying Catholics arn't Christian because of a few preist out of a million or so Catholic preist? Your muslim leanings blind you from the facts.
Catholics are not Christians because they do not put Christ first
Cjl

United States

#61 May 6, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>muslim don't teach hate? What do you call the murders they carry out across the World. Was it a Christian bunch on 911, NO it was muslim, is the threat to destroy America the Christian faith, NO it's the muslim faith. Your right on Christians pick an choose what to follow in the Bible but you won't find anywhere in the Bible that says to destroy any of mankind but in the quran the muslim book does. so with that it's the muslim who pick n choose what their book says just like the Christians book. If your no religion then why give advise on what any religion should do. Those kids who bombed the Boston marathon,were they Christian or muslim? Don't ever tell me what to do or think about anyone, I don't beleive in islam and think it's evil. I don't think I am a racial profiler but can profile you if you would like, your a muslim because you said you read the quran but bad mouth the Bible. I can have n opinion just like you and I don't like islam or you the one who cursed me, called me a lier then said you live good, love everyone and love peace. You make no sense but either does a muslim saying they are a peace filled people.
Ya christians never kill innocent people.bombed iraq who had nothing to do with 9/11.maybe religion is the problem.we wouldnt have any wars goin on right now if we could all grow up and quit livin ur lives by a book with mythical characters telling us how to live
Lady Luck

United States

#62 May 6, 2013
Cjl wrote:
<quoted text>Ya christians never kill innocent people.bombed iraq who had nothing to do with 9/11.maybe religion is the problem.we wouldnt have any wars goin on right now if we could all grow up and quit livin ur lives by a book with mythical characters telling us how to live
You're very ignorant. Iraqi war was for WMD's. Jesus was very real. So is hell. Without Jesus, You will find out the last one is very true.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#63 May 6, 2013
watch hubris!! bushes own cabinet ppl will tell u he lied and there was no dam apology!!!! again its called HUBRIS : SELLING THE IRAQ WAR. he sits there smug and cozy in his texas oil !!! don't forget the arab oil as well ... lars u r a idiot lol... and yes the kkk is live and still goin just like all the other hate groups in the world dang dude u live a very sheltered life!!! oo and yes the clan does hold a meeting for ppl around the country to come once a year somewhere by stl! look it up bud... and I ask myself am I schooling u because u r too lazy to do ur own research??? im done do the math kiddo.!! ps I am no muslim but I do know a few practicing and they r not evil .... once again I am no relgion
KJP

Hollister, MO

#64 May 6, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are not Christians because they do not put Christ first
Where did you hear that line of crap from, your preacher, daddy or atheist freind? It's funny how every Mass or for your steared wrong ears, church service is the last supper with JESUS, teachings of the Gospel and praise to GOD. Every Mass every day every time my freind and if you heard diffrent then go walk into any Mass anywhere in the world on any day of the week and see for yourself. Christ is Catholic, his Life, Death an Reserection. Don't ever insult me again with your jibberish bullshit and say Catholic isn't Christian. If it's such a fake Church then how come it has thousands of Churches around the world and yours has one. Kiss my butt muslim and save your lies for your father, satan.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#65 May 6, 2013
lol pure ignorance .... spread the rage!!! but where do u believe jesus was born ?? please don't tell me here in Missouri in the bible belt because science proves that is wrong my friend!!! that is why they find all of the teachings overseas sooo wat kind of god or jesus r u following ???
KJP

Hollister, MO

#66 May 6, 2013
Cjl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya christians never kill innocent people.bombed iraq who had nothing to do with 9/11.maybe religion is the problem.we wouldnt have any wars goin on right now if we could all grow up and quit livin ur lives by a book with mythical characters telling us how to live
Lets break down your retarded post. First off muslims did 911, we took away a murderer of his own people named sadam and now those Iraq people live without a bully in charge and it's the islam cult that wants the destruction of this world and nobody else and it's the free man of every other religion who is fighting who? The muslim. a mythical character is Harry Poter, JESUS CHRIST is real. Fact for ya, sadam from Iraq wasn't only a murderer of innocent people he funded and hid islamic terrorist groups and it's a better and safer world with him in hell. So kiss it atheist.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#67 May 6, 2013
y do u keep calling me names??? get ur head out of ur butt...
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#68 May 6, 2013
wats ur name ?? can we meet in person I will show u... as long as u don't try to hate me or hurt me I will b ur friend !!
Lars Vilks

United States

#69 May 6, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you hear that line of crap from, your preacher, daddy or atheist freind? It's funny how every Mass or for your steared wrong ears, church service is the last supper with JESUS, teachings of the Gospel and praise to GOD. Every Mass every day every time my freind and if you heard diffrent then go walk into any Mass anywhere in the world on any day of the week and see for yourself. Christ is Catholic, his Life, Death an Reserection. Don't ever insult me again with your jibberish bullshit and say Catholic isn't Christian. If it's such a fake Church then how come it has thousands of Churches around the world and yours has one. Kiss my butt muslim and save your lies for your father, satan.
Your priests molest little boys and your church covers it up. Very Christlike
Look it up

Bolivar, MO

#70 May 6, 2013
I admit I have not read every post and this very well could have all been pointed out but atheists do not "want" to go to hell. They don't believe in hell so therefore to them it does not exist. I am a Christian and wish everyone would find God but it is not my job to judge them and their beliefs. It's easy to understand why they believe what they do when we are all surrounded by hypocritical "christians". Just because someone goes to church every Sunday does not excuse their behavior every other day of the week.
Lars Vilks

United States

#71 May 6, 2013
Look it up wrote:
I admit I have not read every post and this very well could have all been pointed out but atheists do not "want" to go to hell. They don't believe in hell so therefore to them it does not exist. I am a Christian and wish everyone would find God but it is not my job to judge them and their beliefs. It's easy to understand why they believe what they do when we are all surrounded by hypocritical "christians". Just because someone goes to church every Sunday does not excuse their behavior every other day of the week.
Surely they've heard of Jesus. Some of them were raised in church. They chose to deny Christ. They chose Hell, if they believe in it or not.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#72 May 6, 2013
lars they don't believe in it .. so therefore it isur own ideology and theories ... just aying . bu that is wat makes all of us unique we all do not have to b the same ... we r human .. w all make mistakes .. but like they say its everyones own choice of wat they believe in.. u have not walked a mile in the next mans shoes.. so u cant b judge and jury ok im trying to b nice... but there r sum sick folks in the world just live to the best and treat everyone with kindness keep ur heart open and mind open to new ideas and new ways of life.. just bcause ur not used to someone elses coulture or life style ... that person could b ur bestfriend and u don't even know it!!! think love!!!
True

Bolivar, MO

#73 May 6, 2013
ignorance wrote:
lars they don't believe in it .. so therefore it isur own ideology and theories ... just aying . bu that is wat makes all of us unique we all do not have to b the same ... we r human .. w all make mistakes .. but like they say its everyones own choice of wat they believe in.. u have not walked a mile in the next mans shoes.. so u cant b judge and jury ok im trying to b nice... but there r sum sick folks in the world just live to the best and treat everyone with kindness keep ur heart open and mind open to new ideas and new ways of life.. just bcause ur not used to someone elses coulture or life style ... that person could b ur bestfriend and u don't even know it!!! think love!!!
I couldn't agree more! People all over the world are born and raised with different beliefs and some convert to Christianity while some christians convert to other beliefs. What ever your belief you should not judge others for theirs and condemn them. Those who practice the Buddhist faith believe we as Christians are wrong. That's how they were raised. Even as a Christian knowing the bible I find it hard to believe that such a wonderful God would send all them to the eternal pits of hell just because they were raised not knowing God.
JLC

United States

#74 May 6, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>Lets break down your retarded post. First off muslims did 911, we took away a murderer of his own people named sadam and now those Iraq people live without a bully in charge and it's the islam cult that wants the destruction of this world and nobody else and it's the free man of every other religion who is fighting who? The muslim. a mythical character is Harry Poter, JESUS CHRIST is real. Fact for ya, sadam from Iraq wasn't only a murderer of innocent people he funded and hid islamic terrorist groups and it's a better and safer world with him in hell. So kiss it atheist.
America funded bin laden in 80s.whats that make thr christians of america who funded a terrorist?
Brenda Moncrief

Branson, MO

#75 May 7, 2013
All y'all goin to hell cause you ain't the master race!
KJP

Ozark, MO

#76 May 7, 2013
JLC wrote:
<quoted text>
America funded bin laden in 80s.whats that make thr christians of america who funded a terrorist?
Yes America did when he was fighting the Russians then he turned on America the same way I beleive the rebels America funded to take out kadafi or quadafii, how ever the hell you spell his name in Lebanon last yr will turn one day also on America. Don't forget America isn't made up of all Christians so stop with your hate and blame just on Christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reno Pelc (Jun '08) 1 hr Zak 55
The Trump Train will stay on the track to MAGA 1 hr Accountability 174
any1 know Diane Norris? (Oct '15) 2 hr elf 7
whats the deal (Jul '10) 2 hr elf 8
gang related 4 hr Nba99 48
Serious Question 5 hr grave digger 48
How to answer a topix libtard 5 hr grave digger 3

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance