Why do Atheists want to go to hell?
cautious

Ozark, MO

#32 Apr 9, 2013
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was the creation of the "religious right".
The Apostle

United States

#34 Apr 9, 2013
derekp wrote:
<quoted text>The dead do not feel pain or anything else.
You'll see. Just wait. I can't wait till you see how wrong you were. But I won't be there to see the look on your face. I'll be celebrating will all of the believers in Heaven. While you're busy screaming and clawing at the charred walls of the damned.
The Apostle

United States

#35 Apr 9, 2013
Dean Lee wrote:
I pray that all you God fearing freeks will stop molesting our children
Name them. I'll go put a bullet in their head. Priests are not Christian. Ignorant people make that mistake all the time. If They touch a child they should be hung by the neck until they die. If the Catholic Church protects them, burn it to the ground. I'm all for it.
cautious

Ozark, MO

#37 Apr 9, 2013
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll see. Just wait. I can't wait till you see how wrong you were. But I won't be there to see the look on your face. I'll be celebrating will all of the believers in Heaven. While you're busy screaming and clawing at the charred walls of the damned.
Judgemental....vindictive....s elf-righteous....Yes yes yes step right up the devil's greatest tricks, right here right now. Personally I can't wait till you are bathed in the Joy and Light that was meant for you, and your false beliefs fade away like a bad dream. All the best wishes to you for Real salvation.
The Apostle

United States

#39 Apr 9, 2013
cautious wrote:
<quoted text>Judgemental....vindict ive....self-righteous....Yes yes yes step right up the devil's greatest tricks, right here right now. Personally I can't wait till you are bathed in the Joy and Light that was meant for you, and your false beliefs fade away like a bad dream. All the best wishes to you for Real salvation.
I already have REAL Salvation.
Geezus

Ozark, MO

#40 Apr 9, 2013
derekp wrote:
You will die and every person you know and love will die. You will not go anywhere other than into the ground to rot. You are nothing more or less than any other organism here on earth. A living breathing pile of guts and organs designed to reproduce. That is it, there is nothing more, embrace the truth. There is no heaven, no hell, no other place you will go, you will be dead just like any other thing that lived and is now dead.
If I'm wrong I have lost nothing, if you're wrong you have lost everything.
Lars Vilks

United States

#42 Apr 10, 2013
Hell is only for people that don't believe Jesus is the Messiah. Plain and simple. Heaven is for the people that do.

derekp

West Plains, MO

#43 Apr 10, 2013
There is no hell just as there is no heaven. You will live until you die then there is no more anything. Such is how the earth has been since there has been life on earth. Why is it so hard for some people to understand? This life is all there is period. If you believe otherwise fine, you are only deluding yourself. Just don't expect others more rational to join in your delusions.
Lars Vilks

United States

#44 Apr 10, 2013
derekp wrote:
There is no hell just as there is no heaven. You will live until you die then there is no more anything. Such is how the earth has been since there has been life on earth. Why is it so hard for some people to understand? This life is all there is period. If you believe otherwise fine, you are only deluding yourself. Just don't expect others more rational to join in your delusions.
You'll have a chance to tell God that to his face. Boy won't you feel silly.
evil grin

Lees Summit, MO

#45 Apr 10, 2013
Hello everyone it's me evil grin.Im sorry for saying stupid things but im a retarded idiot.I was born this way and there is no hope for me to ever be smart.I will always be a retarded dumbass and everytime i open my mouth something stupid rolls out of it.Oh well that's what happens when you are a retard.Thanks for your understanding and please pray for me.
Truth

Branson, MO

#46 Apr 11, 2013
You really need to understand how religion is supposed to work. Clearly you are misguided. Not every one is of your blind faith. Get use to it, because you are going down the road of a bigot.
Sigh

Elkhorn, NE

#47 May 5, 2013
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have REAL Salvation.
No sir, I am pretty certain that you don't. A real person of faith does not laugh or look forward to the pain and torture of another. You can believe what you want, read what you want, but you have evil intentions in your heart, not the love that your savior preaches.

I will tell you the most honest and accurate fact that you will read on this post, but you will almost certainly not believe or understand it. If you were born in Afghanistan (or several other countries), you would be a Muslim today, and you would be JUST as certain that Islam was the one true religion.
Sigh

Elkhorn, NE

#48 May 5, 2013
To answer the question raised in the topic post...that is an ignorant question. Ignorant, meaning that you don't understand what you are even asking.
By definition, atheists do not believe in hell. So it is not a question of "want to" go anywhere. You may as well ask why atheists don't want to fly along with superman and fight crime.
If you want to ask why someone wants to go to hell, it would be more accurate to ask why a person who believes in god, but chooses not to worship him, wants to go to hell. There are a LOT more people that claim to believe in god, but do nothing to support their belief.
KJP

Branson, MO

#49 May 5, 2013
Sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir, I am pretty certain that you don't. A real person of faith does not laugh or look forward to the pain and torture of another. You can believe what you want, read what you want, but you have evil intentions in your heart, not the love that your savior preaches.
I will tell you the most honest and accurate fact that you will read on this post, but you will almost certainly not believe or understand it. If you were born in Afghanistan (or several other countries), you would be a Muslim today, and you would be JUST as certain that Islam was the one true religion.
I agree with your first part in this way, most Churches teach seperation of Christians and don't even know it or they do know it and yes, thats hate in their hearts. Now the second part is muslim-islam do beleive in GOD and hell and teach hate. I havn't figured out who their god is yet be it satan or GOD of the Christian Faith because they do claim, they being the muslim are blood from Abraham of the Christian faith. I think the muslim are stuck in the old testement times and won't accept change but during their messenger muhammads days they already seen change in the world. Christian faith is love based and islam faith is hate based. Thats why all free men and woman Christian or not who arn't muslim should pray thanks they wern't raised muslim. I also beleive most people who think their real Christians have a big surprise with broken hopes and dreams after they die. JESUS started one church not 1,000 diffrent versions and more popping up every other week. JESUS warned us about the false teachers that would pop up now didn't he.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#50 May 5, 2013
muslims do not teach hate stop ur racial profiling because u sound as stupid as everyone else !!! and I know this for fact I ve been down the road ive read the quaran!! do not sit ur ass here and tell these ppl lies! I am not muslim but ive had the experience! believe that .... u wanna see hate look toward ur Christian and catholic brothers who cherry pick wat they want to believe in their bible!! do u even know wat ur talking about?? atleast theyr bible doesn't change every year !!! so u tell me ! until u have experienced something urself please donot judge that way!! ps I am of no religion!!! and I believe in living good loving everyone and peace ! try it
KJP

Kirbyville, MO

#51 May 5, 2013
ignorance wrote:
muslims do not teach hate stop ur racial profiling because u sound as stupid as everyone else !!! and I know this for fact I ve been down the road ive read the quaran!! do not sit ur ass here and tell these ppl lies! I am not muslim but ive had the experience! believe that .... u wanna see hate look toward ur Christian and catholic brothers who cherry pick wat they want to believe in their bible!! do u even know wat ur talking about?? atleast theyr bible doesn't change every year !!! so u tell me ! until u have experienced something urself please donot judge that way!! ps I am of no religion!!! and I believe in living good loving everyone and peace ! try it
muslim don't teach hate? What do you call the murders they carry out across the World. Was it a Christian bunch on 911, NO it was muslim, is the threat to destroy America the Christian faith, NO it's the muslim faith. Your right on Christians pick an choose what to follow in the Bible but you won't find anywhere in the Bible that says to destroy any of mankind but in the quran the muslim book does. so with that it's the muslim who pick n choose what their book says just like the Christians book. If your no religion then why give advise on what any religion should do. Those kids who bombed the Boston marathon,were they Christian or muslim? Don't ever tell me what to do or think about anyone, I don't beleive in islam and think it's evil. I don't think I am a racial profiler but can profile you if you would like, your a muslim because you said you read the quran but bad mouth the Bible. I can have n opinion just like you and I don't like islam or you the one who cursed me, called me a lier then said you live good, love everyone and love peace. You make no sense but either does a muslim saying they are a peace filled people.
Lars Vilks

United States

#52 May 5, 2013
Sigh wrote:
<quoted text>No sir, I am pretty certain that you don't. A real person of faith does not laugh or look forward to the pain and torture of another. You can believe what you want, read what you want, but you have evil intentions in your heart, not the love that your savior preaches.

Without Jesus. You and all those Muslims will be in hell.
Lars Vilks

United States

#53 May 5, 2013
Sigh wrote:
To answer the question raised in the topic post...that is an ignorant question. Ignorant, meaning that you don't understand what you are even asking.
By definition, atheists do not believe in hell. So it is not a question of "want to" go anywhere. You may as well ask why atheists don't want to fly along with superman and fight crime.
If you want to ask why someone wants to go to hell, it would be more accurate to ask why a person who believes in god, but chooses not to worship him, wants to go to hell. There are a LOT more people that claim to believe in god, but do nothing to support their belief.
Anyone that denies Jesus is going to hell. You've heard of Jesus. If you denied him its because you wanted to. If you deny him and die you will go to hell. Just because you don't believe in hell doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Your ignorance doesn't make you exempt of going to hell.
Lars Vilks

United States

#54 May 5, 2013
ignorance wrote:
You wanna see hate look at Sept 11, 2001. You wanna see hate look at Sandy Hook. You wanna see hate look at the Boston Bombings. You wanna see hate look at Columbine. You wanna see hate look at West Africa, North Africa, South Africa, All of the Middle East, North Korea, Chicago, Memphis, Detroit, St Louis, Atlanta, New Jersey, DC, Atlanta on and on. Are these Christians? No.
ignorance

West Plains, MO

#55 May 6, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna see hate look at Sept 11, 2001. You wanna see hate look at Sandy Hook. You wanna see hate look at the Boston Bombings. You wanna see hate look at Columbine. You wanna see hate look at West Africa, North Africa, South Africa, All of the Middle East, North Korea, Chicago, Memphis, Detroit, St Louis, Atlanta, New Jersey, DC, Atlanta on and on. Are these Christians? No.
but there are radicals in every religion am I right or wrong??? wat about the kid who killed all those little children was he muslim??? and u wanna talk about 911??? look at bush for that we let him get away with murder with no fukin apologies .. u see the documentary called hubris?? all his ppl on there saying he lied and started the war illegally !!! and u r still too stupid to see that huh!! geez anyway there are a lot of different ppl in the world and I choose no religion because I donot believe in them I believe in 1 and that is god .. not Christianity, not catholic where in there bible it says its ok to molest one another ... im not atheist none of that... and yes there are way too many false religions ..... wat about Christian most of them are black and white... but where r the kkk members in that group reaching out to theyr young teaching hate ! don't sit there and tell me nothing I understand u think u need an opinion ... but open ur eyes mind and heart... because there is hate in every group u either beat them or become one of them and sir to me and my opinion u r sounding like one of them! I will not apologize .. I am not saying I am right but I am no hypocrite... I wont spew hate to my seeds and I wont terrorize u with my religion cuz I do not have one ... im not out here building the biggest church or driving the nicest car with my church followers money I ask nothing from u .... I promise I will not molest ur children or hate them for being of different color religion or background ... we r humans act like it... thank u for reading my opinion have ur self a wonderful day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faith Assembly is like Westborro Baptist Church (Aug '13) 5 hr mmhmmmm 49
FBI/IRS investigate His Place House of Worship 5 hr mmhmmmm 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr MSRose 105,196
Trump Plaza Motel coming to West Plains 9 hr grave digger 2
Trump is West Plains Voice 14 hr grave digger 4
Churches are a joke? 15 hr believer 31
Law and Order President Trump 21 hr grave digger 5

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages