Why do Atheists want to go to hell?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Judgemental

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
If you believe in Jesus you will go to heaven. If you don't believe you will go to hell, no matter how good you are.
Obamas Real Father

Ozark, MO

#2 Apr 7, 2013
You are judging others which goes directly against what your God commands. YOUR SOUL IS MINE!
Judgemental

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Obamas Real Father wrote:
You are judging others which goes directly against what your God commands. YOUR SOUL IS MINE!
You have the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader. I never judged anyone. I simply stated a fact.
cautious

Ozark, MO

#4 Apr 8, 2013
That's not a fact, it's a belief.
Bill Henderson

Quinlan, TX

#7 Apr 8, 2013
As a Christian & Non-Denom. pastor, I humbly ask that everybody pray for everybody. We as Christians do believe in what we are taught Bible wise and it is very difficult to deter what is in written print. However, Can we at least stop blaming the Atheist/Agnostics and show them compassion as Christ has ordered us to do. I feel part of the reason that Atheist choose their belief system is that as Christians, we have failed to do our job in leading (not ordering) people to Christ. Let's accept our fault and responsibility in this matter and make amends for our own shortcomings before we judge others, regardless if we are unjustly judged. Dear Atheist brother or sister, I know its hard to believe that "someone" who you cant see, cant hear or sense actually does love you and wants to give you an eternity of joys and promises no eye or mind can ever comprehend. I cant prove anything to you, I can only tell you what I've experienced through God's Holy Spirit. Anyone who knows me personally can tell you that I am more of a sinner than you can ever be as an atheist. That's where God's gift of grace, mercy & salvation steps in. If you hate me, despise or want to condemn me, then Christ grants me just that much love to pass on to you. I dont have answers for you, only hopes and prayers you receive Christ' gift. Regardless of you thought, opinion or disbelief, you are very special and loved in God's eyes. Please forgive me for failing to do my best as a representative of Christ.
Apostle

Haslet, TX

#8 Apr 8, 2013
cautious wrote:
That's not a fact, it's a belief.
They are facts.

I believe you are a moron. Your actions make it fact.
Apostle

Haslet, TX

#9 Apr 8, 2013
olivetree wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong.you might want to read the bible and not listen to a no nothing pastor, priest or who ever tought u that.and you will be judged by the works you do.just saying i believe dont mean much. Your words are like the wind.blowing here and there with no direction . So if a man tells his son he loves him one day and leaves never to return.would u say he loved his son or not
If you don't believe Jesus died and rose again you are going to hell. He is not wrong. You are. Very wrong. And spending eternity in a lake of fire because you're too blind to see this truth is very wrong. Do you know how long eternity is? It has no end. Can you imagine the pain of you being burned in a lake of fire forever???? It's going to be very painful. And the pain will never end. Do you know how hot lava is? It's between 1300 and 2300 degrees. Water boils at 212 degrees. You know what boiling water does to a person. The pain. Well 2000 degree lava will be in your mouth and eyes and all over your body and it will never end. You will never be consumed up. This may be your last chance to change your mind. And accept Jesus. The sweetest little granny on earth that never broke the law or did anything bad will go to hell without Jesus in her heart.
Apostle

Haslet, TX

#11 Apr 8, 2013
evil grin wrote:
i worship one god and hes bright red with horns. He made me who i am lol
Good. You can worship him in the hell God made for him and his angels.
Geezus

Ozark, MO

#14 Apr 9, 2013
If you believe in satan you have to believe in god. Satan does.
Apostle

Haslet, TX

#16 Apr 9, 2013
evil grin wrote:
fine heres the truth yea theres a satan and theres a god but god always on his knee sucking satan off now im getting tired of the bull crap prayin crap why pray we all got die sometime.
If you believe that Jesus lived a life without sin, died on the cross and rose from the dead you will never die.
Geezus

United States

#17 Apr 9, 2013
evil grin wrote:
fine heres the truth yea theres a satan and theres a god but god always on his knee sucking satan off now im getting tired of the bull crap prayin crap why pray we all got die sometime.
I pray that you see the light. I pray to do God's will. I'm not afraid to die. Once you understand there is no fear.
Alex the MAN

Ozark, MO

#18 Apr 9, 2013
Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
They are facts.
I believe you are a moron. Your actions make it fact.
not real clear on the definition of facts are we?
child

United States

#19 Apr 9, 2013
olivetree wrote:
So my question to you all is.in your opinion. What is atheist? And what do you think gods opinion of a atheist is?
its simple, fun, comes in a sinfull package. They justify the way they live because its more appealing too get away with something than to be caught ! Ignorance is bliss . But , they are not!
oops

United States

#21 Apr 9, 2013
Not all of us ! ;)
lol

United States

#22 Apr 9, 2013
Bill Henderson wrote:
As a Christian & Non-Denom. pastor, I humbly ask that everybody pray for everybody. We as Christians do believe in what we are taught Bible wise and it is very difficult to deter what is in written print. However, Can we at least stop blaming the Atheist/Agnostics and show them compassion as Christ has ordered us to do. I feel part of the reason that Atheist choose their belief system is that as Christians, we have failed to do our job in leading (not ordering) people to Christ. Let's accept our fault and responsibility in this matter and make amends for our own shortcomings before we judge others, regardless if we are unjustly judged. Dear Atheist brother or sister, I know its hard to believe that "someone" who you cant see, cant hear or sense actually does love you and wants to give you an eternity of joys and promises no eye or mind can ever comprehend. I cant prove anything to you, I can only tell you what I've experienced through God's Holy Spirit. Anyone who knows me personally can tell you that I am more of a sinner than you can ever be as an atheist. That's where God's gift of grace, mercy & salvation steps in. If you hate me, despise or want to condemn me, then Christ grants me just that much love to pass on to you. I dont have answers for you, only hopes and prayers you receive Christ' gift. Regardless of you thought, opinion or disbelief, you are very special and loved in God's eyes. Please forgive me for failing to do my best as a representative of Christ.
lmbo that made her squirm !
derekp

Ozark, MO

#27 Apr 9, 2013
You will die and every person you know and love will die. You will not go anywhere other than into the ground to rot. You are nothing more or less than any other organism here on earth. A living breathing pile of guts and organs designed to reproduce. That is it, there is nothing more, embrace the truth. There is no heaven, no hell, no other place you will go, you will be dead just like any other thing that lived and is now dead.
lol

Sparta, MO

#28 Apr 9, 2013
I love this thread, its so amazing!!!! I just adore read all the stupidness, please continue, lol.
The Apostle

United States

#29 Apr 9, 2013
derekp wrote:
You will die and every person you know and love will die. You will not go anywhere other than into the ground to rot. You are nothing more or less than any other organism here on earth. A living breathing pile of guts and organs designed to reproduce. That is it, there is nothing more, embrace the truth. There is no heaven, no hell, no other place you will go, you will be dead just like any other thing that lived and is now dead.
Ha ha ha. You'll see. In the worst way possible. You can't keep your hand in a boiling pot of water for 5 seconds because it hurts so bad. Water boils at 212 degrees. How bad do you think 2000 degree fire all over your body is going to hurt FOREVER!?!?
The Apostle

United States

#30 Apr 9, 2013
lol wrote:
I love this thread, its so amazing!!!! I just adore read all the stupidness, please continue, lol.
Fightings commenced. Get to fighting or get out!
derekp

Ozark, MO

#31 Apr 9, 2013
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha. You'll see. In the worst way possible. You can't keep your hand in a boiling pot of water for 5 seconds because it hurts so bad. Water boils at 212 degrees. How bad do you think 2000 degree fire all over your body is going to hurt FOREVER!?!?
The dead do not feel pain or anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 104,872
dominic (Jun '14) 8 hr grave digger 17
Churches are a joke? 8 hr grave digger 30
Is Dawt Mill Dam dangerous? 10 hr break 16
wreck on porter wagnor june 10 what is deal Thu this one 3
nathan hicks is a thief Thu tim65775 1
Thieves: stolen motorcycles & atv Thu wpdude82 5

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages