West Plains. King of the topix trolls!!!

West Plains. King of the topix trolls!!!

Posted in the West Plains Forum

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#1 Mar 25, 2013
An example: Springfield is 13 times bigger than West Plains. Since Sat on topix Springfield has only 14 threads (including state wide threads) that people have been commenting on, West Plains on the other hand has 39 threads (including state wide threads) that people have been commenting on. Almost 3 times more than a city 13 times bigger!!!!! Get a life people!!!! I don't think I have ever seen a town that thrives on BS, Lies and Gossip as much as West Plains does. Glad I moved years ago.
Dennis K

Ava, MO

#2 Mar 25, 2013
And we are so glad you left. However I wonder why you are looking at West Plains topix, maybe you just can't let go........ I suggest you really leave because no one here cares what you think.
korndawg

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2013
We dont gossip about our own towns ! We go to towns away , trying to outrun karma,
truth hurts

Houston, MO

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Dennis K wrote:
And we are so glad you left. However I wonder why you are looking at West Plains topix, maybe you just can't let go........ I suggest you really leave because no one here cares what you think.
I guess you still live there. 10four is right and it offends you because the truth hurts huh? lol
poor-poor

United States

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Wah wah wah. All da way home :( rogerthat
Hmmm

United States

#6 Mar 25, 2013
10four is absolutely right, Topix site is very toxic. Maybe they should have named it toxic instead. West plains people have nothing better to do but sit on this sit talking smack about people they think they know.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#7 Mar 25, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
An example: Springfield is 13 times bigger than West Plains. Since Sat on topix Springfield has only 14 threads (including state wide threads) that people have been commenting on, West Plains on the other hand has 39 threads (including state wide threads) that people have been commenting on. Almost 3 times more than a city 13 times bigger!!!!! Get a life people!!!! I don't think I have ever seen a town that thrives on BS, Lies and Gossip as much as West Plains does. Glad I moved years ago.
13 times bigger?,,,maybe 10,,,ha haa haaa,,,people dont post much on topix in springfeild cuz the parents are out looking for their children all night long,,,the road traffic,,,the violent crimes that happen more an more everyday,,,and the most important reason,,,most who post on west plains topix dont even live in west plains and half of them posters are from out of state,,,this fact is proven by the area place under their topix name,,,and by the way,,,topix is for talking to people and west plains people know its cold outside and dont like to waist cell phone minutes,,,thats cuz west plains is laid back and are chillin people,,,the grave digger went to springfeild just yesterday and got 4 car door dings in the grave digger ride,,,was approached by a thug selling gold watches in a parking lot,,,got flipped the bird 6 times at one stop lights long traffic line,,,woops,,,never mind,,that was the grave digger,,,sorry unless that was you who wouldnt let the grave digger over,,,and saw 8 pimps and 14 hookers walking the streets,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
ExcuseMe

Ozark, MO

#8 Mar 25, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
Pardon me, but we only have one KING!!! YEA, you got it ..... it's Grave Digger ....punk!

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#9 Mar 25, 2013
ExcuseMe wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me, but we only have one KING!!! YEA, you got it ..... it's Grave Digger ....punk!
Thank you!! You just proved my point being he posts to West Plains all the time. West Plains King of Topix Trolls!! LMAO
ExcuseMe

Ozark, MO

#10 Mar 26, 2013
Yep, we agree!! lol. Anything & everything! We are sick of him too. You are welcome to him!!!(PLEASE!)
no thanks

United States

#11 Mar 26, 2013
10 4 ,roger that gravedigger ,justsaying, wondering curious,your excused. Truth hurts. The list goes on . Aka your the heartbeat of topix. What will happen if you fold ? Would topix fold too ?
Sanford

Cabool, MO

#12 Mar 26, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
There's nothing to do here, obviously!
grave digger

Branson, MO

#13 Mar 26, 2013
no thanks wrote:
10 4 ,roger that gravedigger ,justsaying, wondering curious,your excused. Truth hurts. The list goes on . Aka your the heartbeat of topix. What will happen if you fold ? Would topix fold too ?
no it wont fold,,,10-4 will spout his false facts and bore everyone to death,,,cuz this did happen a few yrs back,,,the grave digger got mad at someone on this topix and took off an hitch hiked this world wide web hwy and was picked up by a freak from germany ,,,ha haa haaa,,,he kidknapped the grave digger,,,but thank GOD the grave digger watched giligans island as a kid cuz had to make a tool to get away like the professer did,,,episode 57,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
Heather Russell

Ozark, MO

#14 Mar 26, 2013
hey don' talk crap about this forum. this is where i find my johns to sleep with. i need this site to make my pathetic life worth anything. My mom hates me, my kids can't stand me and my hubby bores me to death. but whatever
SoAnd

Ozark, MO

#15 Mar 26, 2013
So .... how you and GraveLoser doing these days?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE 5 hr Sport 153
Put on the full armor of God and fight the Sata... 6 hr Christian Patriot 4
Jerry Brown banning Bible in California 6 hr Christian Patriot 22
Anyone want Privett to be judge? 17 hr Bill Collins 23
Jesse Dalton Mon Sport 15
Regina Hilleman Sun I know 3
milfs Sat Justforfun 1

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages