Butterfly

Mounds, IL

#1 Oct 7, 2013
Hey! Have you listened to the NEW station that WAS ESPN? It has the hits of the 60's 70's and 80's 110.9FM
Butterfly

Mounds, IL

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Oops meant 100.9fm
listener

Reeds Spring, MO

#3 Oct 8, 2013
Yep, love it. What happened to Scott in the morning though?
metoo

Ozark, MO

#4 Oct 8, 2013
I love it
Mister Jones

Willow Springs, MO

#5 Oct 8, 2013
Yes...now I don't have to set my car stereo on eternal scan.
tim

Tecumseh, KS

#6 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah the jack 93.9 playing what we want (because our owner is a cheap bastard who refuses to buy any new music). Yeah we know jack cheap bastard.
Butterfly

Mounds, IL

#7 Nov 3, 2013
Wow! Chuck Boone is on The Train sounds like mid morning to early afternoon. Good to hear him again
Goodfriend of The Train

Salem, MO

#9 Dec 18, 2015
Butterfly wrote:
Wow! Chuck Boone is on The Train sounds like mid morning to early afternoon. Good to hear him again
Sadly enough to say Chuck Boone passed away. Chuck laid down an awesome foundation for The Train. He was involved with it's start up and it's future. Chuck had a phone conversation with The Train's station manager only a day before he passed away.
It is the hopes and prayers of many of us that KHOM 100.9 Fm {The Train} continues to serve the Southern and Southeastern parts of Missouri as well as Northern Arkansas.
The hope is that The Train will stream very soon!
han solo

United States

#11 Dec 18, 2015
chuck is missed. a truly good person who was loved by many. :(
President Allabarr

Branson, MO

#12 Dec 18, 2015
93.1 on the radio dial out of Batesville Arkansas puts every Rock/Pop Station in and around West Plains to shame. I turned this station on at 10 am one morning in West Plains and come 12 pm the Good Rock Songs were still flowing, unlike Jack FM 93.9 in West Plains which will play one stupid Rock Song then a recording of a stupid sounding male asking Jack if Jack will Marry him. The perfect example of American Infidel Gayness as Humor. Nobody likes Billy Joel Music around these parts Jack FM, remember that. Huey Lewis and the News either. This music was from the Sad Sad time between the Transition of Real Rock n Roll Music of the 1960 n 1970's to the Great Hair bands of the 1980's. Remember this Jack FM 93.9.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do the single moms hang out? 22 min jesus 4
Trump will be at El Charros Tomorrow 53 min Zsazsa 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,918
Why is Huddle House up for sale? 3 hr Small town girl 12
Sugar daddy's in west plains 11 hr andy 2
King Garden Buffet? (Dec '10) 19 hr TheSilentMinority 129
Mistress in town 20 hr Zsazsa 48

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages