Ewwwww

United States

#22 Apr 2, 2010
Forrreallll does he have herpes? where's the proof?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#23 Apr 9, 2010
lmao at this! Oh what bored people will do
HMC

Ava, MO

#24 May 7, 2010
If you girls would stop spreading your legs for a sixpack, then maybe you woudn't be pissed off with brian.You are more at fault you should have more respect for your body! Keep Your Legs Closed Girls....If you want a man to love you get to know him first!!!!!!!!
HC
this is so funny

West Plains, MO

#26 Nov 14, 2010
Brian's fun to fuck. That's why girls get all tripped up on him. I have nothing bad to say about him. He has always been nice to me and anytime I want him I can have him, but I usually only want him when I have had way to much to drink and want to get fucked all night. I guess I just assumed he was single. oopsie. oh and about the herpes I am pretty sure he does not have it. We had sex on and off for a long time a while back and not too long ago and I get checked regularly and have a squeeky clean bill of health. Whoever thinks he gave them herpes, maybe you should think about the other guys you've been with.
WP_woman

Ava, MO

#27 Nov 15, 2010
this is so funny wrote:
Brian's fun to fuck. That's why girls get all tripped up on him. I have nothing bad to say about him. He has always been nice to me and anytime I want him I can have him, but I usually only want him when I have had way to much to drink and want to get fucked all night. I guess I just assumed he was single. oopsie. oh and about the herpes I am pretty sure he does not have it. We had sex on and off for a long time a while back and not too long ago and I get checked regularly and have a squeeky clean bill of health. Whoever thinks he gave them herpes, maybe you should think about the other guys you've been with.
I googled this for ya....(Be sure and read ALL of it)
If symptoms appear after initial infection, they will most often occur within two weeks, and this initial outbreak is often accompanied by flu-like symptoms.

********However, the first outbreak (that you are aware of) can occur months or even years after infection. It is most common for people to show no symptoms at all after being infected. Most people who have herpes, and who go on to infect others, show no symptoms. In fact, people are often diagnosed with herpes only after they have infected their partner - who then prompts them to get a blood test.

My favorite web site for herpes information is below. It will give you up to date information on symptoms and transmission.

Good luck.
Source(s):
http://www.ashastd.org/herpes/herpes_lea
3 years ago
WP_woman

Ava, MO

#28 Nov 15, 2010
Disgusting wrote:
Brian and joel train banged Brittany blakes girlfriend. How low are they to do that to their own friends? low as they can go.
They are not too good of friends in my book. If they are chasing skirts of a friend's exes. To me, that is crossing the friendship code. You just dont screw with friend's exes.
As far as the girl, the apple from the tree seems to be repeative.
this is so funny

West Plains, MO

#29 Nov 15, 2010
You have really good information but I think if I had contracted it, it would have shown up in a blood test. I have had a blood test and specifically asked to be checked for that. I don't know maybe he has it and I got lucky.
hmmm

Solo, MO

#30 Nov 15, 2010
thats just gross.
i have info for brian

West Plains, MO

#31 Nov 15, 2010
what is brian's number
WP_woman

Ava, MO

#32 Nov 16, 2010
this is so funny wrote:
You have really good information but I think if I had contracted it, it would have shown up in a blood test. I have had a blood test and specifically asked to be checked for that. I don't know maybe he has it and I got lucky.
I dont know about blood test, but I thought the only official way to be tested was at time of outbreak. I am sure the doctors know best. I DO know the statistics that every 1 out of 4 people have it. The odds are alarming in my book. I use to know a girl in willow who would sleep around and not tell people. Then when they contracted it would deny and laugh behind their back. Just use protection is all I am saying. Even then is not truly safe.
Jeez_LOUISE

Liberty, MO

#33 Nov 21, 2010
This dude is nothing but a peice of shit, and so are his skanky family and friends that defend on here. The guy needs to grow up.
DEERSLAYERCHICK

Ozark, MO

#34 Nov 21, 2010
Jeez_LOUISE wrote:
This dude is nothing but a peice of shit, and so are his skanky family and friends that defend on here. The guy needs to grow up.
WHO MADE YOU PEOPLE GOD.....YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ANYONE...CLEAN OFF UR OWN PORCH!IM IN THE FAMILY AND YOU WANT TO CALL ME SKANKY..REAVEAL URSELF AND I WILL CLEAN UP YOUR DIRTY,UNEDUCATED MOUTH.GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IN YOUR LIFE, THAT YOU ARE EMBARRESSED ABOUT AND I BET YOU WONT BE SO EAGER TO JUDGE.....
DEERSLAYERCHICK

Ozark, MO

#35 Nov 21, 2010
WP_woman wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know about blood test, but I thought the only official way to be tested was at time of outbreak. I am sure the doctors know best. I DO know the statistics that every 1 out of 4 people have it. The odds are alarming in my book. I use to know a girl in willow who would sleep around and not tell people. Then when they contracted it would deny and laugh behind their back. Just use protection is all I am saying. Even then is not truly safe.
hey dummy the only way to know is if they have a break out, it does not show up in blood test and i'm related to him and i would know if he had anything and he don't, don't you think he loOks at what you people are saying,don't anyone care anymore about how they might make some one feel...GOD WILL GET YOU ALL
DEERSLAYERCHICK

Ozark, MO

#36 Nov 21, 2010
STOP JUDGING YOU ARE NOT GOD...
DEERSLAYERCHICK

Ozark, MO

#37 Nov 21, 2010
WANNA KNOW HOW BADDDD THE WORLD IS, JUST TAKE A TOUR OF TOPIX...I hardley ever see where anyone say's anything nice on here, you know why because being mean is easy, saying and doing the right thing takes energy and you there are alot of lazzzzy people on here..So Brian if you are checking to see what people are saying about you, keep in mind they are lazy and they are not perfect,none of us are perfect...

“Orange”

Since: Oct 10

Someplace Else

#38 Nov 21, 2010
DEERSLAYERCHICK wrote:
they are not perfect,none of us are perfect...
Have you ever met my momma?
DEERSLAYERCHICK

Ozark, MO

#39 Nov 21, 2010
annoyingorange wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever met my momma?
LOL
too funny

United States

#40 Nov 21, 2010
Lmao get em deerslayer !!!!
miss thang

United States

#42 Jul 7, 2013
Wow.all of u people r funny.no pathetic.dnt u have sumthn better2do w ur life.? Geez. Bt 4 everyones info.hez doin jst fine.hez got a new girl.one of hz good friends 4 a lng time.her names linz i thnk..he lukd pretty happy. Stop hating people

Since: Jul 13

West Plains, MO

#44 Jul 20, 2013
He's a piece of shit Meth head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there any abnormal behavior that Topix tim D... 2 hr Not a Liberal 1
DELETER OF THE FREE WORLD Clinton deleted all e... 2 hr Not a Liberal 12
Can you be a good Christian if you are a Democrat? 2 hr Police State 19
One more thought about Richards West Plains N. 3 hr grave digger 11
michael allison (Jan '12) 5 hr hmm 5
BEFORE YOU VOTE on Richards High School... 6 hr promises promises 46
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Dems Corrupt 100,814
Richards high school 8 hr grave digger 357
West Plains School District receives subpoena f... 21 hr Shenanigans 35
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]