just curios
its me

Branson, MO

#2 Mar 1, 2010
BIG TIME PLAYA!
lol

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2010
Hes on lockdown with his baby mamma no more playaness for him.
its me

Branson, MO

#4 Mar 2, 2010
no suprise there. but his brother is a cutie
broken ex

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#5 Mar 3, 2010
i miss him so much and when him and megan break up in a few days i know he will call me... I love you bri bri:)
And who might you be

United States

#6 Mar 3, 2010
that way we can be done for sure
its me

Kirbyville, MO

#7 Mar 3, 2010
idk why you girls bother with him. cause he just talks shit on you after he has fucked you. trust me been there done that and I've learned. I used to think people were just saying shit but its all true. Brian is a liar, cheater, and well an alcoholic... but who doesn't know that. and he just wants a piece of ass. And he will tell you that he loves you and will call you baby and say he doesn't want anyone else but it's all lies. And all you girls see through it. But one day you will see that I'm right.
Come on now girls

United States

#8 Mar 4, 2010
He has only loved one girl. Whether or not him and Megan break up and he calls the next girl. He will always want her and nobody will amount to her as much as she does to him. Sry for ya. As for him being a player and telling girls things just to get in the sac with them very true. Thats brian for a ya. When he is single he loves to mingle. To the broken ex....you don't mean shit. We all know who you are....lmfao
know them both

Ozark, MO

#9 Mar 5, 2010
Lmao!!!! First off Brian is megans tick. Sorry to the broken ex. you will never be anything to brian like miss meg is... Brian just needs to get his prioritys straight. If he wld learn to put his family first and quit thinking about himself all the time there relationship wld be all good!!!! Megan is pretty and smart and probably the best decision he ever made!!!! As for everyone else (Girls) You were just a fling no feelings im sure he was just bored and wanted to pass time!!!!!!
GET REAL

Fordland, MO

#10 Mar 6, 2010
WOW!!!!
GET REAL

Fordland, MO

#11 Mar 6, 2010
Blows my mind girls who are so damn stupid to talk to a man with a child and one on the way thinking that they will be done any different and if he is trying to work things out with the girl he has loved and has a child with and you are trying to cause prob you should prob take a step back and look at the person you are. Same for his bro cuz he has a child he does not take care of and almost caused the girl to lose the baby by his drunken rages.
definte loser

Marshfield, MO

#12 Mar 7, 2010
trust me he is a pathetic fool, he will never been anything worth having and I am sorry for the idiot girl who allowed herself to procreate with this loser I hope the children will rise above because if they depend on their father they will be lost in the gutter that he will no dought leave them in
its me

United States

#13 Mar 8, 2010
Actually, no you're wrong. Brian is a great dad. He does everything he can for aubrey. I know that for a fact.. and yeah he loves meagan. We all know that.. But he is starting to straighten up. So I just hope all is well.
Mizz Classy

United States

#14 Mar 13, 2010
broken ex wrote:
i miss him so much and when him and megan break up in a few days i know he will call me... I love you bri bri:)

Yeah, Miss broken Ex...you don't have shit to say to any of that do you?
Amanda

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2010
Brian is my cousin and he is a great dad. And he's been doing right by her. And yeah he may of been with bitches but who does he come back to? Love ya Megan! And Brian isn't pathetic. Sure he makes mistakes but who doesn't. You don't see him out anymore now do ya? Why talk shit about someone who is trying to better their life.
meg

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2010
Thanks....Amanda.love ya too.
Disgusting

United States

#17 Mar 19, 2010
Brian and joel train banged Brittany blakes girlfriend. How low are they to do that to their own friends? low as they can go.
Like I said

Marshfield, MO

#18 Mar 19, 2010
he is a f-ing loser he always has been he always will be end of story and the same goes for his brother and why dont we just throw in any stupid girl willing to get mixed up with him including the moron who decided it would be a great idea to get knocked up by him what a bunch of idiots
Amanda

Cross Timbers, MO

#19 Mar 23, 2010
Why is it only their faults that the girls get pregnant? It takes two to have a baby. And I don't know why you all hate them so much. Why worry your time with them. Take time to look at yourself. And Blake wasn't even with Brittany at the time. And I'm sure Blake has screwed a few of their girls. So really. Let it go. You are either just jealous or mad that you can't get them. Peace out.
simple man

United States

#21 Mar 29, 2010
doesn't he have herpies anyway, just what I heard. I know it's West Plains people talk all the time but there is my 2 cents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GI Doctors 2 hr Jacs 2
what happened to the regency hotel?? (Dec '13) 2 hr Jacs 7
Ashley Allen Homewrecker 2 hr Jacs 10
Mistress in town 2 hr Jacs 57
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,936
Where do the single moms hang out? 5 hr Harry 8
Be Informed (Oct '15) 16 hr grave digger 8

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages