First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mammoth spring

Jonesboro, AR

#61 Feb 12, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a good student would have enough common sense to use their head, know they were a good student, and to take the day off.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. GET A CLUE.
What now, the family will sue the college?
And the schools can't win, they call school people gripe, they don't call school people gripe...
Whoever you are must not know this younglady... She was an foster girl and putting herself through college and had a wonderful life and wonderful boyfriend. She didn't realize that roads were bad north bc she had a ACCIDENT 30 mins from her house. N the roads were clear... so no one that don't know her and don't lknow the life she has lived... then stay the hell out of it.

I am sorry to her friends, family, and loving boyfriend for the great loss that this accident took from all of you. I wasn't close to her but what i know of her she was a great person. I went to school with her. I was older and many of my family members were in her class and were and are her best friend. Savannah You will be missed!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
666 20 min Trump Art of the ... 34
trump is a liar. 35 min elf 49
Free puppies 2 hr Cory 2
Joe Scarborough: Hannity is ‘State-Run Television’ 3 hr Citizen 10
I smile to think 11 hr Drug hater 10
Racism 11 hr Drug hater 13
fox news poll 12 hr elf 1
The Trump Train will stay on the track to MAGA 18 hr Ozzy O 150

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web