State seeking $2.6 million for child support call center

Full story: Belleville News-Democrat

Parents angry over missed child support payments soon could be routed to a privately run call center instead of talking directly with state investigators.
Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
R Brown

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2006

The proposed Call Center will allow those collectors to dig up those parents who are falling behind in their responsibility per court order. Nothing happens overnight but in the short time the Call Center has been used in the pilot areas, it's seen freed time for those workers who can actually touch files instead of touching the dial pad on their phone. Wouldn't you want your Child Support Worker touching your file while at the same time talk to a Call Center Employee relay that person your message and be able to have an answer almost right then rather than waiting for your worker to return your call? It will mean better time spent.
Pamela Jackson

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2006

Hello:

My name is Pamela Jackson Director of OnSource International Teleservices.

Onsource will be opening a brand new call center in Dothan, Al (US) August 28th. We are currently seeking inbound/outbound campaigns. We can assist you in outbound lead generation for your agents or inboud sales.

As the call center Director I have over 15 years experience in customer care,collections and sales. I would happy to assist you in your call center needs.

You can view the website at www.onsourceint.com .

Let us serve you....

Are you ready to grow to the next level?

OnSource International is a all new US based call center catering to every
aspect of your business from building customer relationships to promoting
your next sales campaign. OnSource also offers agressive collection
services, order taking services and customer care
calls. Schedule your next inbound campaign with us in mind.

The call center advantage:

Imagine not paying for lunch time, sick time, over time, holidays or
vacation!!! Outsourcing is a compelling business strategy that saves
customers Time, Money & Investments.

Our experienced staff is trained to fit seamlessly with any kind of
organization. Our process and delivery methodology makes our clients feel
it's their office in just another location. We help customers make
tangible and significant improvement with their business needs by
utilizing the latest technologies and at a reduced cost. As your business
partner we understand, define and cater to all of your needs providing end
to end services across the value chain.

We focus on offering a comprehensive array of services for Call Center
Management.

Our Services Include:
* Inbound / Outbound Services
* Customer Service Management for Banks, IT, Telecom, Consumer Products
* Sales / Tele-Marketing/ Lead Generation/ Mortgage leads/Tele Sales
leads. ;* Online Order Taking, Tracking, Delivery Services etc.
* After Sales Courtesy Calls
* Remote Receptionist
* Help Desk Services for Hotels, Resorts, and Airlines etc.
* Appointment scheduling assistance with Hospitals, Providers & Patients
* Collections services

Save Time And Money:
Cost Savings - Up to 50%
Excellent Turn Around Time
Quality Process
Secured data transfer
Bilinqual services
Our objective as a company is to serve our clients with:
Quicker turn around time
Provide Quality Service at Reduced Cost &
Increase your Profit Margins
Luz Angela Galvis Gongora

Bogotá, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2007

We represent a Company that offers Outsource Call Center Services abroad since December 2003. Our objective is to reduce costs for our clients and at the same time provide excellent quality standards to their customers. We have a base of qualified professional personnel that is pre-selected based on our client needs. Our personnel is trained to be professional, polite, responsible, courteous, efficient, successful and to have commitment with the company.

We currently provide Outsource Inbound service to Tracfone the number one Pre-paid
Service provider in the USA.
Our company was elected by our client Tracfone to have high level departments such as Executive Resolution, Corporate Escalation, Retailers (Wal-Mart, Radio Shack, Shopko, etc), Portability, Credit Card, Direct Sales, etc all due to outstanding QA standards and professionalism.
Tangible Results with metrics on (ACD, Hold, Occupancy, Adherence, etc)
Our company is the current winner of the Quarterly QA Award provided by our client
Tracfone.

We offer specialize in the design, implementation and operation of our Client Accounts.
We provide customer acquisition, customer care, technical support and helpdesk services.
Operational efficiency.
Customer satisfaction..
We established to meet a need in the cell phone market and provide real tangible improvements in customer service through Call Center Outsourcing.

We offer the best standards of Quality in the industry.
We operate in a ratio of Supervisor per 18 agents.
We have Quality Department assigned to each Campaign.
Account Managers with previous experience in the Call center Industry and Outsource Business.
We have a Training Department that is responsible for training and mentoring our agents in the classroom and continuously.
Daily Reports available for our clients Outsource Business.

We can be your Best option for totally outsourcing solution.
If you need more information on our company, welcome to contact us any time.
Hope we can cooperate in the near future..
Best regards,
Luz Angela Galvis
Marketing Department
nolycorp@gmail.com
xyzq

Pevely, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

Yippee! missouri now has the call center and it SUCKS!!! I have three times requested the same information and have not yet received it. First request was a year ago. So, I have filed a complaint. Perhaps the "call center" will get off their bums and get the message to my non-existant caseworker!
E N Booker

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

Our highly trained agents have mastered the art of courtesy and respect while maintaining productivity, professionalism, and effectiveness. We will ensure the integrity of your company by representing you as if your caller was a guest in our home. We believe in providing courtesy regardless of the situation and finding a solution to resolve the callers issues. Our agents are dedicated and receive continuous up-to-date training in professionalism, interpersonal skills, telecommunications etiquette, and telecommunication practices. No longer will you have to outsource overseas worrying about losing your customers in the shuffle of the communication barriers, your customers will deal with our U. S. based center agents.
Our state of the art technology works in real time using online services to ensure we provide quick, reliable, secure service to you and your customers. We are prepared to offer your callers a pleasant calling experience ensuring that their needs are being met. This in turn will ensure that you, the client, will receive returned business over and over.
We believe that we are the link between you and your callers/customers. It is our goal to provided excellent customer service to maintain and nurture that bond. We are dedicated to our motto, "Bringing Service Back to the Customer!"
Contact us if we can help
salesmanager@onedividedby4.com
anonymous

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

Here's an idea. How about taking that 2.6 million and put it towards paying for the child support, and help pay legal fees to get child support modified for fathers who cannot afford to pay outrageous support payments.
xyz

Hillsboro, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Well, I finally received the information after four requests AND a complaint and over one year. And found that I overpaid. Not only that but the call center kindly explained to me that I would be responsible for getting the money returned to me. After calling four times, I got four different answers as to why. And when I disputed the answers with facts, the CSR made up another excuse! This system is disgusting!
mo gal

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

i have a child support ? if a woman files for support and it takes a few months to go thru she collects from the day she files BUT if a man knows his 18 year old son has quit school and he files to have support stopped why does he not recieve back pay for when the child was not eligible for support thats a little unfair
xyz

Hillsboro, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

yeah, I am expecting to have to pay for a while after my kids turn 18 because the state is inadequate in its efforts to collect support correctly. And my loser exhusband isn't going to do that right thing.
DukeJoe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

this is just another office to harrass the average guy trying to make a living! I would never alacate pay out of my employe's check to any so called official! I refuse to do thier dirty work for them!
whatever

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

DukeJoe wrote:
this is just another office to harrass the average guy trying to make a living! I would never alacate pay out of my employe's check to any so called official! I refuse to do thier dirty work for them!

You have managed to scatter your asinine comments throughout the forum. Trust me, if you were served garnishment papers on one of your employees you would allocate the pay out of his check or be in serious trouble. Deadbeat parents (and they're not all fathers--many are women who owe child support) need to pay up. If you are going to bring children into this cruel world, support them and these agencies wouldn't be necessary.
DukeJoe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have managed to scatter your asinine comments throughout the forum. Trust me, if you were served garnishment papers on one of your employees you would allocate the pay out of his check or be in serious trouble. Deadbeat parents (and they're not all fathers--many are women who owe child support) need to pay up. If you are going to bring children into this cruel world, support them and these agencies wouldn't be necessary.
whatever: If you knew any thing about the system from thier end as I know due the the fact I owe child support and been battling this for 8 years now you would fill the same! Washington wants from me 5,000 per month for back support for children I am rasing as a single parrent! you have now idia on how one can get over the system and how corrupt the system is! Further more It is not something you can easly fight with out displacing your children and your self and moving 2,000 miles away to fight in court, not to mention the thousands of dollars it will cost in leagel fees to prove that the state and xspouce are wrong! so dont even try to give me advice on this I have all ready paid $11,000 into a battle that will never end! and dont try to tell me how much of a dead beat I am when I am the one raising my children alone and with out help!
and I know many others in the same possion as I am in
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

Shame some of that money didn't go for you learning plain old spelling.

I have been on both sides of the child support issue. I was married to a man that paid support through the nose while his ex wife moved state to state to prevent him from seeing his children. The post office couldn't even keep up with her thus causing his child support check to be returned. Next thing we knew, he was arrested for non support.

I raised two children and had to fight for my child support. It was easier to just support them myself. So don't tell me that I know nothing about the system.
DukeJoe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
way to tell the goverment to screew off is have your employee to get incorperated and you pay his corp for his labor that way it is all up to him and them! or just pay under the table! The goverment need to do its own dirty work and stop forcing the small busnesess owner to do it for them! I fill I have nothing to do with any ones bills I am not their keeper and I am not a slave to the goverment! and this is a freedom of mine I will not bend to!
DukeJoe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

whatever wrote:
Shame some of that money didn't go for you learning plain old spelling.
I have been on both sides of the child support issue. I was married to a man that paid support through the nose while his ex wife moved state to state to prevent him from seeing his children. The post office couldn't even keep up with her thus causing his child support check to be returned. Next thing we knew, he was arrested for non support.
I raised two children and had to fight for my child support. It was easier to just support them myself. So don't tell me that I know nothing about the system.
My mother raised 4 children on her own and done ok doing so with out the help from the goverment or our father! People needs to be accoutibal for them self and stop voiting in laws to force other people to be accountibal for them! grow up it was not my fault you could not get support from your xhusband so why should I work for you free of charge to get your support! thats bull crap! how do I know my free time in book work is not going out for you to buy drug! I was not involed in the conseption of your children why should I be involved in supporting them! I have my own to support! further more I dont get paid in spelling big deal I am not good at it but the houses that many people I have built for are very pleased ! we cant be good at every thing ! I sure would not want you to be my sergen!
whatever

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

Thank God you weren't involved.............LOL
DukeJoe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

whatever wrote:
Thank God you weren't involved..........LOL
I am sure you are glad i was not involved since im not related to your fat lazzy *ss Now do some thing for your self for a change and stop expecting the rest of us to do it for you!!
fuckyouchildsupp ortcustom

Bonne Terre, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

maybe child support can hire some people that know what the hell they're doing. every time i call them to get some information or check if my monthly payment was recieved, they always have some excuse why they cant give me that information yet, they have to call me back. the customer service at child support is always horrible. 99% of those people don't deserve to have that job, their pathetic. maybe this new call center can fucking do the job they've been given. god knows that wont happen.
Anna

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

I'm owed 35,000 dollars in child support. Nothing has ever been done to help my kids receive their money from their father. It's the biggest red tape run around I've ever been a part of. When I would call to get help the answer was always the same, "I'm sending a letter off right now. Call back in 30 days.". After not paying his c.s he had his payment lowered to ten dollars a month. Child Support is a joke. Luckily for my three boys their mom didmt 'expect" help from anyone. I got a degree and took care of them. Bonus: My boys honor, love and respect me. They have no respect for their father. So, thanks for nothing!!
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Anna wrote:
I'm owed 35,000 dollars in child support. Nothing has ever been done to help my kids receive their money from their father. It's the biggest red tape run around I've ever been a part of. When I would call to get help the answer was always the same, "I'm sending a letter off right now. Call back in 30 days.". After not paying his c.s he had his payment lowered to ten dollars a month. Child Support is a joke. Luckily for my three boys their mom didmt 'expect" help from anyone. I got a degree and took care of them. Bonus: My boys honor, love and respect me. They have no respect for their father. So, thanks for nothing!!
Good for you Anna!!! These worthless,dead beat sperm donors will pay for what they have done wrong, and harmful to their children, and those children's mother. Someday They won't be so proud if themselves get contributing a damn thing to help in raising their kids,and the kids are so much better off without their sorry scum assess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
new snitch working bar seen in town 4 hr grave digger 13
Traffic cameras 4 hr jgm 5
Easy Catch Fishing Pond (Apr '11) 4 hr grave digger 17
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr The Anti Liberal 95,514
lousy people 10 hr cmg 1
why do men cheat on good women 10 hr angie 43
raid on jackson street (Nov '11) 10 hr hater of wp cops 17
Who got busted today 10 hr porkchop 5
•••
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Plains Jobs