First Prev
of 2
Next Last
neighbor

Whiteville, TN

#21 Nov 10, 2013
Big D wrote:
When is West Plains going to let Lowe's come to town?
Ok, it's 2013 now and I hear lowe's IS finally coming. Heard they're working on the ground right now behind Walmart. Anyone else confirm this is true? Been talked about for years!
Truth

United States

#22 Nov 10, 2013
Supposed to built past Coltons on the left before the old skate land property. That was back in 2010 so who knows now.
Fat Cock

Mooresville, NC

#23 Nov 11, 2013
They are going to build a second store in Mtn.Home,AR. West plains city admins. are so stupid.
neighbor

Whiteville, TN

#25 Nov 12, 2013
When I heard that Menards was coming years ago, first thing I thought was that people would come from Mt Home and all over. Love MENARDS! Sign up to receive their flyer in the mail. It will show that there is interest in this area.
Annie

Ozark, MO

#26 Nov 17, 2013
Nice guy wrote:
You know comon sense, your wrong for having feelings for these "small buisnesses". If they can't manage running a buisness then too bad. To compete with large corporations you need to show how your products have high quality, That's what will make the difference.
You also need good customer service and we used to shop the local smaller stores but we find that most places in West Plains are not very customer oriented, and that is why we are one of those that drive to Mt. Home to shop, they appreciate your bussiness there!
tim

Olathe, KS

#27 Nov 17, 2013
The Lone Rangers wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a Lowes in WP will hurt the mom and pop shops just like Wal-Mart, but a lot of people from WP are already driving to Mtn. Home to shop at Lowes.
I look forward to having a Lowes here, but it's gonna hurt WP too. Just like Wal-Mart has.
One half dozen of the other. Mom and pop screwed us for years before Walmart came in now Walmart screwing us over. They are both cut of the same greedy cloth.
Wowser

West Plains, MO

#28 Nov 20, 2013
Lowes is still not coming to WP, and they are NOT building a second store in MH. They are still talking about coming to WP, but waiting for the numbers to make more sense.

WP city leaders have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
Fat Cock

Mooresville, NC

#29 Nov 27, 2013
Wowser, You must be a Stupid Democrat. You dont know your butt from a hole in the ground. Please wipe your dirty Butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pentecostal churches....are they considered a c... (Nov '09) 3 hr grave digger 63
Mistress in town 3 hr Dont miss that place 36
Sick n Tired of Walmart 3 hr West Plains Native 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,879
Bootleggers BBQ sucks. 4 hr Anna 4
Ashley Allen Homewrecker 13 hr Lmao 7
do you know crystal collin? (May '10) 20 hr FedUpWithTrash 90

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages