Concrete Word Needed?
J Henderson

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Anyone know of some concrete work that needs done? Being myself I can do little jobs on my own. Can bring in added help if needed. Work fast and work looks nice. PM me for more info. Pay rate cheaper because im trying to go independent n show ppl what i can do. free estimates. P.S ( Will take almost anything for labor fee. Valueable items, houses hold items, Valuables for my 96 explorer rims, tires ect.. and or cash) Quality Work Guareented!!
uh huh

Ozark, MO

#2 Mar 12, 2013
No license, no insurance, will work for cash or trade (not paying taxes)..... yeah, your pay rate better be cheaper.
tigermoss7

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2013
uh huh wrote:
No license, no insurance, will work for cash or trade (not paying taxes)..... yeah, your pay rate better be cheaper.
self employed contracter dumb ass
Joe

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2013
tigermoss7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know a single concrete contractor that drives an explorer! Youre the dumbass!!
uh huh

Ozark, MO

#6 Mar 13, 2013
tigermoss7 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is your point?
Self employed people are required to not only pay income tax but ALL of their social security tax - they have no employer to pay the other half.

Self employed people are also supposed to have a city & county business license and in some cases a trade license.

Self employed people are also supposed to have general liability coverage to cover substandard work, faulty products, accidents, the clients property and belongings etc.

It amazes me how many people don't get this. Then they sit around and complain that So & So who is doing everything legally charges twice as much as Joe Blow who doesn't have a license, insurance, or pay taxes.

BTW... this guy also started a thread looking for a HUD approved home. He's not looking to be a serious "self employed contractor"... he's looking for a way to keep playing the system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott NFL 1 hr saw the footage 134
Grave digger 4 hr Hill Trash for Trump 17
nfl boycott 7 hr Hill Trash for Trump 45
How tall is the head Zizzer football coach? 10 hr No ones concern 8
Kayla delling 17 hr Gavan 9
Domestic Assault on Catalina Fri RNC Rightwing NUT... 2
Most disgusting people Fri Treason to suppor... 37

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance