Reggie Zeman and Tyler Willard make out a lot.

Posted in the West Plains Forum

JoBo

Spokane, WA

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Whatchu know bout Reggie and Tyler mackin' out?
Willard

Milpitas, CA

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Are they of the "gay" persuasion?
so

West Plains, MO

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Who cares they can do whatever they want both of them are cute
JoBo

Spokane, WA

#4 Sep 9, 2013
so wrote:
Who cares they can do whatever they want both of them are cute
If that's what you think of some gay guys, then sure.
Dingiedo

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2013
Id like to see them make out ;) both are sexy. I wish they would Rub their big dicks all over me.
JoBo

Spokane, WA

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Dingiedo wrote:
Id like to see them make out ;) both are sexy. I wish they would Rub their big dicks all over me.
Than ur gay too dude.
Whatgaynoo

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2013
Ive seen them around and i can guarantee they aint gay i think theve had girls. Unless they changed to gay. Which would suck. I would just love to suck them. Mmhmm.. then they could help me if ya know what im a sayin'. :3
Bill

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2013
Really really really gay. Like super gay.
JoBo

Spokane, WA

#10 Sep 9, 2013
Bill wrote:
Really really really gay. Like super gay.
Finally someone who agrees
titsman

United States

#11 Sep 9, 2013
If they gay let em be they good lookin boys. Had to check they facebooks. Im sttaight yo and they look fine to me.
Tyler

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2013
Wait. What's a JoBo?
bill

Spokane, WA

#13 Sep 9, 2013
titsman wrote:
If they gay let em be they good lookin boys. Had to check they facebooks. Im sttaight yo and they look fine to me.
Clearly ur a gay 2.
blackmama

United States

#14 Sep 9, 2013
I would love to see dem make out to. Hellz three some thay bitch. But i dont thank theys could handle a big o black lady like me. I would tame they yung asses.
Brie

West Plains, MO

#15 Sep 18, 2013
I've know Reggie and Tyler for years. hell I dated Reggie! All of you are stupid. They're are my best friends and they ARE NOT gay. Clearly none of you have a best friend
The Truth

Ozark, MO

#16 Sep 25, 2013
They both also have had sex with there own mother and fathers,alot.
mad ur doing without

Branson, MO

#17 Sep 25, 2013
JoBo wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally someone who agrees
Homophobic ? Still? Gay or not gay? Did you know that the equivalent to a mans G spot is located in the ANUS!?! I am not for man on man and woman on woman...but I am telling you...it is a lie that a male does not want something in there...however I do not think it has to be another man...so all homophobic men...perhaps you are just mad no one will help you out there? And btw...there are hormone imbalances in people that actually make the more apt to be sexually attracted to the same sex. There are also situations that occur in peoples life that make them mistrust and are sexually turned off by the opposite sex. You are not them...do not judge them. I am straight and do not want to public share my sex life...and honestly regardless the couple...it is a private thing...unless these boys are forcing you to take part in their actions...don't post about it...and unless you are there watching penetration... woman do such a thing often...a kiss is a kiss...mainly for attention of others around them...perhaps nothing more...*rolls eyes...and also there are over 400 species that have gay/ bisexual creatures ...if you don't like it don't join them...that simple...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do You Agree With This Statement? 4 hr Questioner 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,281
lacey and Michael mills 4 hr peachy 5
Which Brady Bunch character are you most like? 5 hr Mindless Munching 2
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 hr Foster 3,191
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 8 hr Go Blue Forever 590
What's your signature move on the toilet? 9 hr grave digger 13
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

West Plains Jobs

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info