wonderin

Reeds Spring, MO

#1 Nov 22, 2009
i just herard that there was an arrest for the murder of becky dillard.true or gossip?
Tabby

Branson, MO

#2 Nov 22, 2009
Hadnt heard that. Where did you get your information?
beth

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2009
yes there was. about 2 am sat. morning
i know

Galena, MO

#4 Nov 22, 2009
Yep there was an arrest!
Ashley

United States

#5 Nov 22, 2009
Anyone know who
frednwilma

Canada

#6 Nov 22, 2009
The beat to death topix said it was a guy named Billy Estep.
beth

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2009
Yes thats right. Its justins moms boyfriend
anonymous

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Nov 22, 2009
I heard he confessed 2 doing it! But what I want 2 know is if he said why and if so why did he do it?
hmmmmmmmmm

Marshfield, MO

#9 Nov 22, 2009
beth wrote:
Yes thats right. Its justins moms boyfriend
well if it was her boyfriend i would bet she knew something about it too. and to get on the news and say....."if you know anyyyyyyyythng.....please...ge ez that makes me sick...oh my how she mustv grieved....grrrrr
Alabama

Canada

#10 Nov 22, 2009
WTF??? His Mom's boyfriend? That's a weird twist. Wonder if it will be in the paper tomorrow night?
Katy

Branson, MO

#11 Nov 23, 2009
billy eastep has a myspace, if this is the right guy. hes 41?
Friend of all

Ozark, MO

#12 Nov 23, 2009
Katy wrote:
billy eastep has a myspace, if this is the right guy. hes 41?
Yes, it was her boyfriend. His name is Billy Estep and the reason he was arrested is because he admitted it to Debbie. She had to write out a statement tword him. His bail is set at one million dollars. He did it out of jealousy. He told Debbie if Justin would have been with Becki that he would have killed him also. This is a sick twist to what is going on, but Billy was a very jealous man. I hate to say that, but it is true. For more information watch the news or listen to the local radio stations.
ustupid

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2009
I think its a scam.. I don't think he did it... I think they should look more into debbie... or they both had a part and dhes framing him... typical female
Anonymous

AOL

#15 Nov 24, 2009
Friend of all wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was her boyfriend. His name is Billy Estep and the reason he was arrested is because he admitted it to Debbie. She had to write out a statement tword him. His bail is set at one million dollars. He did it out of jealousy. He told Debbie if Justin would have been with Becki that he would have killed him also. This is a sick twist to what is going on, but Billy was a very jealous man. I hate to say that, but it is true. For more information watch the news or listen to the local radio stations.
Very strange motive indeed. Why would a jealous boyfriend kill the daughter-in-law? One would think if a jealous boyfriend were going to kill someone, it would be one of the ex-husbands that had lived in the household over time, with Debbie and her boyfriend.

Killing the daughter-in-law out of jealousy makes no sense at all....there's got to be more to it than that. Why did he confess to Debbie and wait to be arrested? If he were going to confess, why didn't he turn himself in? I realize these are not logical people, but this is highly illogical criminal action. Maybe she has gotten in over her head this time.

Since: Feb 10

Reeds Spring, MO

#16 Feb 15, 2010
Debra Dillard was arrested the other day for the murder of Becki Dillard.
Bored

Branson, MO

#17 Feb 20, 2010
The boyfriend WAS arrested for it but now the mother in law has been arrested for it. So according to KY3, she's actually the one that killed her. Well, the one that has been arrested for it and there is actual proof showing as to such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Papa John's Pizza close in West Plains 52 min Siloam Springs 11
Tracy Doyle 1 hr yes 13
Why didn't Austin Hicks get charged with kidnap... 1 hr Siloam Springs 4
Grossly obese people should be banned..... 2 hr Invincible warrior 67
Hush Little Snowflake 3 hr grave digger 235
I need mulch 3 hr grave digger 6
Cash Saver (Jul '15) 3 hr grave digger 41

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance