Since: Feb 13

Reeds Spring, MO

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I moved to west plains less than 6 mths ago. I had a mechanic in Summersville that worked on my car and was great. But i can not drive out there for repairs now. Does anyone know of a great mechanic here in west plains that is good at what he does, stands by his work and doesn't charge an arm and a leg?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 11, 2013
cbridewell wrote:
I moved to west plains less than 6 mths ago. I had a mechanic in Summersville that worked on my car and was great. But i can not drive out there for repairs now. Does anyone know of a great mechanic here in west plains that is good at what he does, stands by his work and doesn't charge an arm and a leg?
Walmart
Love my mechanic

Rogersville, MO

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Mayfield auto repair. Been going there over 2 years and his guys do a great job and he doesn't charge you if there is nothing wrong.

West Plains, MO

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Wisegurl69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart
Walmart can't fix your car. they just do oil changes and tire replacements or fixes. thanks though.

West Plains, MO

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Love my mechanic wrote:
Mayfield auto repair. Been going there over 2 years and his guys do a great job and he doesn't charge you if there is nothing wrong.
Thanks I'll try them
wow

Bellevue, WA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Bub Kelly midtown auto
moi

West Plains, MO

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Anyone, ANYONE but Mayfield. The man is a crook, and I would not pee on him if he was on fire.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 14, 2013
moi wrote:
Anyone, ANYONE but Mayfield. The man is a crook, and I would not pee on him if he was on fire.
Lol
wow

Bellevue, WA

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Bub is the best!!

Drury, MO

#10 Feb 14, 2013
moi wrote:
Well that's good to know, since I made an appointment with him for Monday. Hopefully I'll find someone better.
auto

Marshfield, MO

#11 Feb 14, 2013
I use a guy name Mel. Honest good work Located behind walgreens and by I believe it is car wash or oil or tires something like that. Not out to rob you!
FYI

Sparta, MO

#12 Feb 14, 2013
Depends on what kind of car you have. Mayfield 's can't work on foreign cars. They screwed me over big time!
moi

Branson, MO

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Mel is good. His wife is nuts, but he is a good mechanic
cad

United States

#14 Feb 17, 2013
cbridewell wrote:

Oh do I have good sound advice for you! You need to call Robert Marchak Garage out hwy CC. Fair , honest, and very polite-plus talented under a hood. Good luck.
Minnie

Lampe, MO

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Marchak.

Period.
Mouse

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Ask mayfield if he has burned any houses down.
HaHa

Ozark, MO

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Mouse wrote:
Ask mayfield if he has burned any houses down.
roflmao!!!
tfdd

Kansas City, MO

#18 Feb 19, 2013
Uhgggh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yemin...An Obama Success Story! 24 min Joe 10
Truth About Clintons Emails What Rightwing Nut ... 25 min haaa haaa 3
Howell Valley School Board (May '14) 54 min horrible school 23
Richards high school 1 hr please 327
Ballotpedia investigates: school district scand... 1 hr Tracy 1
patrons for real choice motivations 2 hr hard to believe 26
Dirty Harry Reid Announces He Will Not Seek Ree... 2 hr Totally Blunt Guy 3
West Plains School District receives subpoena f... 5 hr grave digger 26
West Plains Dating
Find my Match