leaky

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2013
I have a small leak on a shingle roof of my trailer. Needs repair but I don't know a roofer. Anyone need some extra money?
Peter Brady

Willow Springs, MO

#2 Jan 2, 2013
I would not hire any established roofing companies in this town. They are "all" overpriced. In the Quill, there are some handymen that advertise. I would try one of them.
JustWondering

Ozark, MO

#3 Jan 2, 2013
I hear Ummin's roofing is good and fairly priced.
Truthfully

Mount Vernon, MO

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Professional home improvement is a family fair priced business. 4173722775
Curious

Branson, MO

#5 Jan 2, 2013
The best roofer in town is Gene Rugger. He has done roofer for us and have no complaints. He is very busy which speaks well for him but if you can get him, he is the best.
worthy

Wetumka, OK

#6 Jan 6, 2013
i can fix it no problem
vmart

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Call cure all roofing. There the best and fair priced
Odd job

Reeds Spring, MO

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Me and my husband have fixed roofs for alot of people before. And we fix our own roof. Fair pricing. Just trying to survive in todays economy. Just post back and we can talk then if interested.
leaky

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Odd job sounds like you are exactly what I'm looking for. Please call three seven two 3179. Thanks
wow

Niangua, MO

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Yeah, you should definitely go with the person who has no business license or insurance. Then cry when the job is done poorly or not done at all and you have to pay someone else to come fix it properly. Or maybe your insurance company will deny any future roof claims because you used an unlicensed person to make repairs. Heck, maybe the handyman will fall off your roof and sue the heck out of you. Brilliant idea...
leaky

United States

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Wow just wow! You are a very pushy insurance salesman. Try door to door instead of replying to posts that are off topic.
Tbc

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
A post bout gene ruger. He is my grandpa and is good at what he does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. That will still prescripbe pain meds? 7 hr went there 9
Why doesn't Ky 3's Lisa Rose lose some weight? (Jan '16) 7 hr fed up 19
blm 10 hr Harry 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,940
pentecostal churches....are they considered a c... (Nov '09) 17 hr Harry 72
Ashley Allen Homewrecker 17 hr Harry 12
self-hating women 17 hr truville 9

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages