First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Just wondering

Branson, MO

#83 Jan 4, 2013
Since there is so much red tape and confusion with the Obama fiscal plan I wonder if were getting the same amount of taxes back as last year or way less. Obama knew what was going to happen in the first place and after voted back in landslides us Americans with this garbage . If I was the president I would tax the daylights out of the rich so they could see how they like them green apples . If something doesn't change and in a hurry families are going to be pretty much forced to settle their differences for survival and live together to help ends meet and home owners that are stretching their budget between bills and children may be threaten to lose their homes if this tax increase keeps going up . Hard times are coming America ! Its time to stop the drama and get ready to buckle down and face the real reality that's quickly heading our way.
revengeHASnoPURP OSE

Ozark, MO

#84 Jan 4, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
Since there is so much red tape and confusion with the Obama fiscal plan I wonder if were getting the same amount of taxes back as last year or way less. Obama knew what was going to happen in the first place and after voted back in landslides us Americans with this garbage . If I was the president I would tax the daylights out of the rich so they could see how they like them green apples . If something doesn't change and in a hurry families are going to be pretty much forced to settle their differences for survival and live together to help ends meet and home owners that are stretching their budget between bills and children may be threaten to lose their homes if this tax increase keeps going up . Hard times are coming America ! Its time to stop the drama and get ready to buckle down and face the real reality that's quickly heading our way.
Lets for the sake of it, say our dictator oBAMA taxed the rich, as you call them, of ALL their money, how would your life be better?

The govt generates NOTHING, and only takes from producers, and sends welfare to the non-producers...

you have NEVER gotten a job from a poor man!
Norton

Ozark, MO

#85 Jan 4, 2013
derekp wrote:
I am continually amazed at the soaring levels of intellectual debate as evidenced in this thread.(look up sarcasm)
Larger government doesn't provide a safety net for the poor; it redistributes income in order to improve the lifestyle of those unwilling to work by reducing the lifestyle of those who do work.
oBAMAs DAWG

Ozark, MO

#86 Jan 6, 2013
govt employees wrote:
<quoted text>The national unemployment rate hovers at the 8% mark, government worker unemployment rate is only 3.8%.
Sixteen percent of America’s workforce now work for government. By the time the Obama administration ends in 2016, we won’t be that far away from Argentina’s 21 percent.
It has become quite clear that Barack Obama thinks an awful lot about himself … Naming his dog after himself: BO. And using the word “I” more than any other word in his vocabulary. Next time you hear him speak, count the I's !
NegroPlease

Ozark, MO

#87 Jan 7, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
We can't create jobs because govt' is taking more money out of the private sector. When Obama started raising taxes and fees and Obamacare kicks in, that's just money out of everybody's back pocket, including people that own businesses. It just isn't mathematically possible to create jobs with an administration that's taking so much money out of the economy.
stockholder

Ozark, MO

#88 Jan 10, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down, I'm gonna help you out. I'm going to do what your third grade teacher never did, I'm gonna help you with some things. Pedophiliacs are neither homosexual or heterosexual. They are pedo-sexual. Ok? I understand that is very hard for you to understand, but at least try. Secondly, putting your opinion in all caps is not in any way an arguement, it just ensures that you look stupid, again. Thirdly, just because you can spout off your unique misunderstanding of the facts does not change the truth. Fourthly, the APA did once classify homosexuality as a neurosis, but could you explain to me why they changed it?(hint: because it's not). Let's have your "factual explanation" of why they changed it. Being sexually attracted to men is a big insult to you isn't it? Is that because you have some latent feelings towards men? Maybe you want to "smoke some poles?" Methinks he doth protest too much.
Oh, and what if I am a woman? I would suggest (for your childish and stupid insult repetoire) carpet muncher or my favorite vaginal cannibal.
Seriously, do some research and grow up. Science is constantly changing and evolving as we get older as a civilization. In some parts of the world men perform clitoris removal procedures on women because they believe that women experiencing sexual pleasure will lead to psychosis and death. Pretty glad we don't do that, you know because our understanding of people and women has been REDEFINED.(the clitoris is the woman's sexual organ, ask your mom, she will explain it to you)
you may be a woman but who knows or cares...I already knew what a clitoris is, because your mother shows hers all the time on the webcam.

You say that pedophilia is normal. It's just a new and different sexual orientation, and it is not harmful. In fact, if the kids are treated openly, upfront and honestly in it -- it can actually benefit them, because love is love and wherever you find it is good and a good family, similar to homosexual acts.
loooooooser

Sparta, MO

#89 Jan 10, 2013
NegroPlease wrote:
<quoted text>We can't create jobs because govt' is taking more money out of the private sector. When Obama started raising taxes and fees and Obamacare kicks in, that's just money out of everybody's back pocket, including people that own businesses. It just isn't mathematically possible to create jobs with an administration that's taking so much money out of the economy.
As opposed to the previous administration's hug tax cuts that left a bunch of money in everyone' pocket? Those created a bunch of jobs right? Oh wait, they didn't. Dumbass
Norton

Sparta, MO

#90 Jan 10, 2013
stockholder wrote:
<quoted text>you may be a woman but who knows or cares...I already knew what a clitoris is, because your mother shows hers all the time on the webcam.
You say that pedophilia is normal. It's just a new and different sexual orientation, and it is not harmful. In fact, if the kids are treated openly, upfront and honestly in it -- it can actually benefit them, because love is love and wherever you find it is good and a good family, similar to homosexual acts.
I'm sorry, I looked over my post again and again, and nowhere did I see that I posted peophilia is normal. I posted that pedophiliacs are neither homosexual or heterosexual.

Again, get an education. Learn to read apparently. You are seriously just embarassing yourself.
Norton

Sparta, MO

#91 Jan 10, 2013
stockholder wrote:
<quoted text>you may be a woman but who knows or cares...I already knew what a clitoris is, because your mother shows hers all the time on the webcam.
homosexuals have sex with adults who are capable of their own decision making.

pedosexuals want to sleep with children who are not capable of their own sexual decision making.

way to be stupid.....again
toocracy

Ozark, MO

#92 Jan 10, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexuals have sex with adults who are capable of their own decision making.
pedosexuals want to sleep with children who are not capable of their own sexual decision making.
way to be stupid.....again
Norton's quote: "Several of our Constitutional Rights are actually derived from greek principles of law. Can you name the practice that consisted of older men courting and bedding young boys. This practice was not only socially acceptable, but seen as an introduction of the young man into the world of sex."

That quote suggests that pedophilia may be just another sexual orientation. It's not perverted, it's not wrong, it's just another sexual orientation. And it's quite loving and as natural as any other sexual orientation. This is what those of us with our heads and minds in the Dark Ages, have got to modernize and realize just like you and your promotion of gays, as being normal.
memory 2ND togo

Ozark, MO

#93 Jan 10, 2013
loooooooser wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the previous administration's hug tax cuts that left a bunch of money in everyone' pocket? Those created a bunch of jobs right? Oh wait, they didn't. Dumbass
fact: unemployment rates
Jan 1, 2012
8.30%

Jan 1, 2011
9.00%

Jan 1, 2010
9.70%

Jan 1, 2009(oBAMA elected)
7.70%

Jan 1, 2008
5.00%

Jan 1, 2007
4.60%

Jan 1, 2006
4.70%

Jan 1, 2005
5.30%

Jan 1, 2004
5.70%

Jan 1, 2003(Bush tax cuts)
5.80%
Norton

Sparta, MO

#94 Jan 11, 2013
toocracy wrote:
<quoted text>Norton's quote: "Several of our Constitutional Rights are actually derived from greek principles of law. Can you name the practice that consisted of older men courting and bedding young boys. This practice was not only socially acceptable, but seen as an introduction of the young man into the world of sex."
That quote suggests that pedophilia may be just another sexual orientation. It's not perverted, it's not wrong, it's just another sexual orientation. And it's quite loving and as natural as any other sexual orientation. This is what those of us with our heads and minds in the Dark Ages, have got to modernize and realize just like you and your promotion of gays, as being normal.
Why don't you actually use the whole quote? The one where in response to another poster saying that marriage between only a man and woman was a part of civilized cultures since the dawn of history. I then responded that in ANCIENT GREECE, a place where several of our constitutional laws were derived from, men used to be able to bang little boys. Just because it used to be ok that pedophilia was ok, doesn't mean it still is. Just like hatred for gays, and denials of their basic rights to form unions. NOWHERE DID I SAY PEDOPHILIA WAS RIGHT. I was trying to illustrate something stupid.

Come closer. I'ma tell you a little secret. The whole debate was whether or not marriage should be redefined. I pointed out that we have redefined pedophilia from something that was accepted and ok to something disgusting and wrong.(which it is) I pointed out that we have redefined women as something more than property of the men in their lives. I pointed out we have redefined the age of consent so women aren't dead by forty anymore cause they had to squeeze out ten kids for some guy who thought of them as breeding mares.

Out of context quotes are some of the most cowardly things a debater can rely on. You are seriously pathetic. Go to school. Stop being so ignorant. Trust me, the world will continue to produce ignorant people without your contribution.
Norton

Sparta, MO

#95 Jan 11, 2013
memory 2ND togo wrote:
<quoted text>fact: unemployment rates
Jan 1, 2012
8.30%
Jan 1, 2011
9.00%
Jan 1, 2010
9.70%
Jan 1, 2009(oBAMA elected)
7.70%
Jan 1, 2008
5.00%
Jan 1, 2007
4.60%
Jan 1, 2006
4.70%
Jan 1, 2005
5.30%
Jan 1, 2004
5.70%
Jan 1, 2003(Bush tax cuts)
5.80%
FACT: The tax cuts lasted through all of those dates. So at most they had a temporary effect, one that could easily be attributed to the start of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

So obviously the tax cuts AT BEST were a temporary band aid. Take an economics class.
Norton

Sparta, MO

#96 Jan 11, 2013
toocracy wrote:
<quoted text>
pedophilia may be just another sexual orientation. It's not perverted, it's not wrong, it's just another sexual orientation. And it's quite loving and as natural as any other sexual orientation. This is what those of us with our heads and minds in the Dark Ages, have got to modernize as being normal.
How COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING????????

(how does it feel to be quoted out of context dipshit?)
addadictomy

Ozark, MO

#98 Jan 14, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING????????
(how does it feel to be quoted out of context dipshit?)
It's as normal as your gay sexual acts.
whoa

Sparta, MO

#99 Jan 14, 2013
addadictomy wrote:
<quoted text>gay sexual acts are normal and i like them.
good for you buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. That will still prescripbe pain meds? 7 hr went there 9
Why doesn't Ky 3's Lisa Rose lose some weight? (Jan '16) 8 hr fed up 19
blm 10 hr Harry 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,940
pentecostal churches....are they considered a c... (Nov '09) 17 hr Harry 72
Ashley Allen Homewrecker 17 hr Harry 12
self-hating women 17 hr truville 9

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages