|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> you should look it up then after that look up bully and loser that nobody likes and momma's boy.
wow
Democrat

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

derekp wrote:
<quoted text> Muttering to your self hardly qualifies as informed debate. I do however apologize for supposing that you might actually own a dictionary. Perhaps you could ask someone what is the meaning of sarcasm, of course that would mean finding someone willing to converse with you in person. Do you think that might be possible?
I'zzz don'tz knowz mr smart one. do people talk to you if they don't have to at work? Hell no, they are thinking of ways how to dispose of an assholes body parts and dreaming of the day you fall down some elevator shaft and they take a ride to the bottom level knowing your right were they wanted you. If I was perfect like you I am sure I would make sure I used spell check so I would look so smart, but I won't because it pisses you smart cheaters off so bad, PUNK!
curiouser

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

derekp wrote:
<quoted text>Muttering to your self hardly qualifies as informed debate. I do however apologize for supposing that you might actually own a dictionary. Perhaps you could ask someone what is the meaning of sarcasm, of course that would mean finding someone willing to converse with you in person. Do you think that might be possible?
*yourself
truthWILLsetYOUf ree

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

derekp wrote:
I am continually amazed at the soaring levels of intellectual debate as evidenced in this thread.(look up sarcasm)
The economy really started plunging before Obama was even inaugurated. November and December of 2008 is when unemployment started skyrocketing. That's when people started being laid off, because small businesses knew what was ahead of them. Businesses knew because Obama talked about all he was gonna do, nationalized health care, spend the stimulus on labor unions, raise taxes on workers, they knew because he promised, and they started laying people off in preparation for it.
dereksTINYpp

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Big government, big taxes and big spending destroy economies.

Canada proved it in the 1990ís, both their political parties agreed to compromise, with massive spending cuts AND tax cuts. That combination worked. Their economy healed & their debt crisis ended.
Norton

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> I'zzz don'tz knowz mr smart one. do people talk to you if they don't have to at work? Hell no, they are thinking of ways how to dispose of an assholes body parts and dreaming of the day you fall down some elevator shaft and they take a ride to the bottom level knowing your right were they wanted you. If I was perfect like you I am sure I would make sure I used spell check so I would look so smart, but I won't because it pisses you smart cheaters off so bad, PUNK!
wow
SunBow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

truthWILLsetYOUfree wrote:
<quoted text>The economy really started plunging before Obama was even inaugurated. November and December of 2008 is when unemployment started skyrocketing. That's when people started being laid off, because small businesses knew what was ahead of them. Businesses knew because Obama talked about all he was gonna do, nationalized health care, spend the stimulus on labor unions, raise taxes on workers, they knew because he promised, and they started laying people off in preparation for it.
Absolutely correct.
Democrat

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
wow
Take your wow and shove it so far up your own buttocks before I hire a biker on meth to do it for ya. A biker o meth who rides a bad ass moped. If I was you when you hear a weed eater sounding bike getting close, you should run and hide, punk.
Norton

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> Take your wow and shove it so far up your own buttocks before I hire a biker on meth to do it for ya. A biker o meth who rides a bad ass moped. If I was you when you hear a weed eater sounding bike getting close, you should run and hide, punk.
w0w
Democrat

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
w0w
Mother f---ing sorry sons-beotch, say it again, say wow again, say it again, S A Y-- I T-- A G A I N. punk!
Another

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> Take your wow and shove it so far up your own buttocks before I hire a biker on meth to do it for ya. A biker o meth who rides a bad ass moped. If I was you when you hear a weed eater sounding bike getting close, you should run and hide, punk.
wow
Demonot

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

WoW
Ivanstead

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I cant say I really care about Obama being president,I did care...but whats the point when you cant change who becomes president..or what they do,how they do things,and when they do things. I mean if America collapses,I know deep down that I had nothing to do with that and that it was out of my hands,that I had no control of it. Its nothing to get bent out of shape. I know I was deeply disappointed when Obama won because I wanted a President that could improve the economy,and it ate me from the inside out,I'd get so pissed as I dwelled on it. But than I realized.Theres not a damn thing I can do about it. I have no...Control on who is President.Neither do you. I'm sure your intentions are good but the sad thing is,our intentions are not enough for today's politics.
yesUcan

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Ivanstead wrote:
I cant say I really care about Obama being president,I did care...but whats the point when you cant change who becomes president..or what they do,how they do things,and when they do things. I mean if America collapses,I know deep down that I had nothing to do with that and that it was out of my hands,that I had no control of it. Its nothing to get bent out of shape. I know I was deeply disappointed when Obama won because I wanted a President that could improve the economy,and it ate me from the inside out,I'd get so pissed as I dwelled on it. But than I realized.Theres not a damn thing I can do about it. I have no...Control on who is President.Neither do you. I'm sure your intentions are good but the sad thing is,our intentions are not enough for today's politics.
It seems like everybody is caving on everything these days, because it's just easier than to stand up and fight for it.

We cannot deny that all around us the institutions and traditions which used to provide the guardrails for our culture and society have been corrupted, and those guardrails aren't there anymore. But I am not so scared of Obama, but the idiots that voted for him.
number9

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

yesUcan wrote:
<quoted text>It seems like everybody is caving on everything these days, because it's just easier than to stand up and fight for it.

We cannot deny that all around us the institutions and traditions which used to provide the guardrails for our culture and society have been corrupted, and those guardrails aren't there anymore. But I am not so scared of Obama, but the idiots that voted for him.
Nicely put. Thanks.
goober

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Gone too hell yrs ago.
Ole Red

Robbins, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

XoP wrote:
It's always been like that throughout history. Christ, you must have been the brightest crayon in the box. Why don't you stop trying your hand at being a troll and go for a walk. Leave the trolling to the high schoolers who don't know jack but think they do.
Marriage used to be between a man and a woman not two liberal freaks.
oBAMAs Marines

Mansfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Ole Red wrote:
<quoted text>Marriage used to be between a man and a woman not two liberal freaks.
Gay Marine proposes to boyfriend at White House -- A US Marine Corps Captain made history Saturday at the home of his commander in chief. The 35-year-old active-duty officer proposed to his boyfriend, in the Grand Foyer of the White House.
Itís believed to be the first time two gay men have gotten engaged inside the White House, and a first for an active-duty member of the US military.
number9

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

oBAMAs Marines wrote:
<quoted text>Gay Marine proposes to boyfriend at White House -- A US Marine Corps Captain made history Saturday at the home of his commander in chief. The 35-year-old active-duty officer proposed to his boyfriend, in the Grand Foyer of the White House.
It’s believed to be the first time two gay men have gotten engaged inside the White House, and a first for an active-duty member of the US military.
No wonder foreign countries want to bomb us!
Norton

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> Mother f---ing sorry sons-beotch, say it again, say wow again, say it again, S A Y-- I T-- A G A I N. punk!
wow

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 min Cbusa 1,126
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 min Truth Teller 96,764
Jason hathcock (Apr '10) 2 hr ANH 15
Child Molesters and Rapists 2 hr momof3 9
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 3 hr Tommy 6,928
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 4 hr Race friction 287
Caseys on Broadway 5 hr Sucker Punch 2

Search the West Plains Forum:
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••