Thanos Prez 2015

Ozark, MO

#21 Dec 7, 2012
Democrat wrote:
The facts are still the facts, America was founded under GOD and all atheist suck. How to stop the hollywood elete? stop watching their movies unless there on free tv. It works because look at lefty idiot stars like rosie odonnel the chubby skank, finished and there are alot more hollywood idiots who get knocked down if the people stop buying their crap. Abortion is murder and GOD is real and America was started under GOD and atheist still suck no matter what anyone says. F--K the rights of people when it comes to abortion you skanks and wimpy dude cowards from letting the skank you got pregnant take the easy way out you pussyfied cowards and hellbound skanks. F--K the masons and the atheist comie bastards, there all the same thing. I will never stop beleiving or loving GOD and ain't no mason/atheist/comie bastard gunna stop me. America under GOD forever and all atheist suck and should be moved to the middle east, banished to the anti-christ's home. Who ever doesn't like my post can kiss my GOD fearing American buttocks.
Yes! Under GOD!!!!! They sure had to fight those atheist founding fathers for under god didn't they?

Thanos 2015!
Democrat

Branson, MO

#22 Dec 7, 2012
Thanos Prez 2015 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Under GOD!!!!! They sure had to fight those atheist founding fathers for under god didn't they?
Thanos 2015!
The founding fathers wern't atheist you putz. This is just another atheist lie spread to the younger generation to brainwash them in their atheist commie ways,, the same way the devil deceives mankind, say it enough and people start to beleive the lies. America is a Christian Nation under GOD and never will the atheist rule America let alone the world. The atheist won a battle against christmas in california a couple of weeks ago but my christmas lights and me praiseing GOD on JESUS birthday will be done this yr and for the rest of mankinds history with you atheist sitting back thinking of ways you and your master satan can wipe GOD from this world, but with no victory over anyone or anything in this world. The founding fathers all beleived in GOD and attended church services but when they put forth the rules of guidlines for America they were smart to seperate church and state, thats because they knew in the future there would be cry baby atheist lefty bastards because America was for everyone. So stop with your lies about GOD because for every atheist in the world there is 10 who beleive in GOD besides the fact that the biggest atheist in the past all turned to GOD before they died plus the one who started this atheist movement in America even said he was sorry for starting it and sorry for not praising GOD the whole time and ruining all those people who beleived his bullshit atheist lies. Atheist suck and so does their master, satan.
kkk

Brighton, MO

#23 Dec 8, 2012
Down with all but whitey
Thanos Prez 2015

Ozark, MO

#24 Dec 8, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> The founding fathers wern't atheist you putz. This is just another atheist lie spread to the younger generation to brainwash them in their atheist commie ways,, the same way the devil deceives mankind, say it enough and people start to beleive the lies. America is a Christian Nation under GOD and never will the atheist rule America let alone the world. The atheist won a battle against christmas in california a couple of weeks ago but my christmas lights and me praiseing GOD on JESUS birthday will be done this yr and for the rest of mankinds history with you atheist sitting back thinking of ways you and your master satan can wipe GOD from this world, but with no victory over anyone or anything in this world. The founding fathers all beleived in GOD and attended church services but when they put forth the rules of guidlines for America they were smart to seperate church and state, thats because they knew in the future there would be cry baby atheist lefty bastards because America was for everyone. So stop with your lies about GOD because for every atheist in the world there is 10 who beleive in GOD besides the fact that the biggest atheist in the past all turned to GOD before they died plus the one who started this atheist movement in America even said he was sorry for starting it and sorry for not praising GOD the whole time and ruining all those people who beleived his bullshit atheist lies. Atheist suck and so does their master, satan.
and over your head...wow
con

Ozark, MO

#25 Dec 8, 2012
kkk wrote:
Down with all but whitey
I agree with Barack Obama when he says that the number one threat to our national security is our economy. Obama said:“The most important thing we can do for national security, though, is to get our economy on track.”
If the biggest threat to our national security is our economy, then Barack Obama himself should be security threat #1 because he has overseen the worst economic recovery in history and is poised to oversee one of the biggest tax increases in US history (ObamaCare) along with record spending levels. All of this without tackling the real economic threat in this nation which is entitlements.
Bud

Ozark, MO

#26 Dec 9, 2012
I think you all need to read the history of our constitution. It gives freedom of religion for any religion, not just Christians. Many of the founding fathers didn't believe in God, many were very outspoken about it. I feel if citizens removed their own bias and actually tried to learn more about history and stop regurgitating the same tired old bullcrap they heard from their parents and preachers it would be a better place. You may not like abortion, different religions, and different colored people but the rest of the country doesn't feel the same way as you. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean that you can make others stop doing it. This country was set up so that you can go to whatever church you want and say what you want, without getting persecuted. This isn't my opinion, this is fact.. This country is amazing because it protects your freedom, its sad that our beautiful flag is getting soiled by religious fanatics and citizens being grossly misinformed about our own history. The bible isn't a weapon, its a guideline, and people have the freedom to believe it in this country. Stop assuming everyone should think like you, and trying to force religion on the masses. People dont want to be religious because of all of these hateful, nasty, racist- hate mongerers who think they speak for everyone. You dont, its pathetic that you harbor so much hate and claim religion is about love and tolerance. Bitterness and desperation is a stinky cologne. I've met so many great people who are Christians, who wouldnt for a second judge people because of what they believe or what color they happen to be. Stop hating and respect people who think differently or believe differently- that's the cornerstone of our nation.
Bud

Ozark, MO

#27 Dec 9, 2012
Democrat

Mansfield, MO

#28 Dec 9, 2012
Bud wrote:
I think you all need to read the history of our constitution. It gives freedom of religion for any religion, not just Christians. Many of the founding fathers didn't believe in God, many were very outspoken about it. I feel if citizens removed their own bias and actually tried to learn more about history and stop regurgitating the same tired old bullcrap they heard from their parents and preachers it would be a better place. You may not like abortion, different religions, and different colored people but the rest of the country doesn't feel the same way as you. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean that you can make others stop doing it. This country was set up so that you can go to whatever church you want and say what you want, without getting persecuted. This isn't my opinion, this is fact.. This country is amazing because it protects your freedom, its sad that our beautiful flag is getting soiled by religious fanatics and citizens being grossly misinformed about our own history. The bible isn't a weapon, its a guideline, and people have the freedom to believe it in this country. Stop assuming everyone should think like you, and trying to force religion on the masses. People dont want to be religious because of all of these hateful, nasty, racist- hate mongerers who think they speak for everyone. You dont, its pathetic that you harbor so much hate and claim religion is about love and tolerance. Bitterness and desperation is a stinky cologne. I've met so many great people who are Christians, who wouldnt for a second judge people because of what they believe or what color they happen to be. Stop hating and respect people who think differently or believe differently- that's the cornerstone of our nation.
Being a christian isn't bullcrap. I have never seen a Christian Church of any beleif be racist against anyone for example a white christian Church be racist against black people, or a black christian church be racist against white people. and if any of the founding fathers said they didn't beleive in GOD is wrong because I never read anything any of them ever wrote say such a thing. This is just plain lies propoganda put out by the lefty atheist movement and are brainwashing the youth for future generations and have been doing this for decades and look at America now. This goes to show you how the world was and is and always will be a better place with GOD in it. atheist suck!
wrong

Ozark, MO

#29 Dec 9, 2012
Bud wrote:
http://freethought.mbdojo.com/ foundingfathers.html
Our founder's,@ the First Constitutional Convention and showed people and realized that the country was heading into a bad place and since they cared so much they sat down, and wanted to fix it. The country was already divided and rather than divide it more, people came together and tried to better it for their children and future generations. Rather than do what President Obama is doing - promoting class warfare and divisiveness, we need to be strong Americans and continue to promote the values of liberty and freedom.
Democrat

Mansfield, MO

#30 Dec 9, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Our founder's,@ the First Constitutional Convention and showed people and realized that the country was heading into a bad place and since they cared so much they sat down, and wanted to fix it. The country was already divided and rather than divide it more, people came together and tried to better it for their children and future generations. Rather than do what President Obama is doing - promoting class warfare and divisiveness, we need to be strong Americans and continue to promote the values of liberty and freedom.
AMEN! and atheist still suck and are the ones who ruined everything with their hate spreading crap. The christians wern't pushing anything on anyone, if you didn't want to go to church you didn't have to go, but noooooo, they can't even stand a nativity set on display for everyone to enjoy for the hollidays. Well I can't stand anyone telling me what I can or can not beleive in. What I can look at to enjoy or not look at. What does it hurt a atheist if they happen to see a nativity display during the christmas season?
SunBow

United States

#31 Dec 10, 2012
Athiests have no religious values. They are political activists out to impose themselves on others. Example: a conservative who owns a gun doesn't insist EVERYONE must own a gun, but a liberal who doesn't own a gun thinks NO ONE ELSE should be able to own one either.
Thanos Prez 2015

Ozark, MO

#32 Dec 10, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> AMEN! and atheist still suck and are the ones who ruined everything with their hate spreading crap. The christians wern't pushing anything on anyone, if you didn't want to go to church you didn't have to go, but noooooo, they can't even stand a nativity set on display for everyone to enjoy for the hollidays. Well I can't stand anyone telling me what I can or can not beleive in. What I can look at to enjoy or not look at. What does it hurt a atheist if they happen to see a nativity display during the christmas season?
wow
Democrat

Mansfield, MO

#33 Dec 10, 2012
Thanos Prez 2015 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow
Stop saying wow. punk! I am getting tired of the loss of sleep wondering what the hell wow means, punk.
SunBow

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#34 Dec 10, 2012
"Punk" is getting a little passe, too...
urclueless

Ozark, MO

#35 Dec 10, 2012
Bud wrote:
http://freethought.mbdojo.com/ foundingfathers.html
Which Americans feel more confident about our economy?

Union leaders, govt employees, blacks, Hispanics, postgraduates and millennials.

Notice anything about that list? They are all Obama supporters! Income tax payers, whites, senior citizens, and married people were at the other end of the spectrum.

These Obama supporters feel good about our economic future because it is exactly the type of economy they want – More government, more social programs, more redistribution, more taxes on the workers, more income redistribution to them. These people will get exactly the economy they deserve. Too bad they have to drag the rest of us down with them into their statist redistributionist hell.
Democrat

Ozark, MO

#36 Dec 10, 2012
SunBow wrote:
"Punk" is getting a little passe, too...
Listen Bill O'rielly with the new one word comebacks you twit.
Norton

Ozark, MO

#37 Dec 11, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> Listen Bill O'rielly with the new one word comebacks you twit.
wow, punk, wow.
derekp

Reeds Spring, MO

#38 Dec 11, 2012
I am continually amazed at the soaring levels of intellectual debate as evidenced in this thread.(look up sarcasm)
Democrat

Ozark, MO

#39 Dec 11, 2012
derekp wrote:
I am continually amazed at the soaring levels of intellectual debate as evidenced in this thread.(look up sarcasm)
you should look it up then after that look up bully and loser that nobody likes and momma's boy.
derekp

Reeds Spring, MO

#40 Dec 11, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> you should look it up then after that look up bully and loser that nobody likes and momma's boy.
Muttering to your self hardly qualifies as informed debate. I do however apologize for supposing that you might actually own a dictionary. Perhaps you could ask someone what is the meaning of sarcasm, of course that would mean finding someone willing to converse with you in person. Do you think that might be possible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. That will still prescripbe pain meds? 50 min help 1
pentecostal churches....are they considered a c... (Nov '09) 4 hr grave digger 63
Mistress in town 4 hr Dont miss that place 36
Sick n Tired of Walmart 4 hr West Plains Native 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,879
Bootleggers BBQ sucks. 6 hr Anna 4
Ashley Allen Homewrecker 14 hr Lmao 7

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages