Why do so many WP christians hate?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
farting roses

Ozark, MO

#22 Jan 28, 2013
you can always live like Obama without the protection and see what it feels like to be bombed with fresh hot,runny baby diapers and maybe a few of some granny's butt streaked panties or better yet be pegged upside the head with a false tooth not teeth because this is Hillbilly USA!
smarty

Mansfield, MO

#23 Mar 21, 2013
they are all fake thats why
realdeal

West Plains, MO

#24 Mar 21, 2013
Ivanstead wrote:
I never said ALL. I said Christians,thats plural.I used to attend church as a child,came to hate it for some really really good reasons. If you want me to say ALL,ALL as including you,you stupid fool,you just proved why I hate Christians. They dont listen,they dont go along with reality,they think they're above everyone,they think they have some immortal afterlife waiting for them on the other side. Well,heres something. Learn to read. Re read my post and than comment,because you obviously aren't getting the picture.I sound Hateful? No,My topic says I HARE CHRISTIANS. Not Sound hateful. I'm hating a religious cult that destroys many lives and corrupts everyone. Its a disease,a plague on the hearts of men and women alike. People use their God as an excuse to judge people like me. But the ironic thing is,your CULT religion doesn't apply to me,so I can JUDGE you all I want because I dont read a book of false pretendings.Your religious laws do not apply to me, ARE WE CRYSTAL CLEAR? You stupid follower of a dying false religion. Your religion will die out just like the others.Than this God will just be paper with gods like Zeus and Odin. Your God will soon become a full time mythological figure. A BIG NOTHING! So dont you tell me to worry about myself. You're just pissed off that I hit where it hurts.I'm done talking to you,go tell your story to a shrink and sing it on MASS on sunday. Tell someone who gives a s hit because I dont.
Wow!! You need to be on some serious medication!!
food for thought

Branson, MO

#25 Mar 21, 2013
Eternity is a looong time to be wrong!
grave digger

Branson, MO

#26 Mar 21, 2013
Ivanstead wrote:
I never said ALL. I said Christians,thats plural.I used to attend church as a child,came to hate it for some really really good reasons. If you want me to say ALL,ALL as including you,you stupid fool,you just proved why I hate Christians. They dont listen,they dont go along with reality,they think they're above everyone,they think they have some immortal afterlife waiting for them on the other side. Well,heres something. Learn to read. Re read my post and than comment,because you obviously aren't getting the picture.I sound Hateful? No,My topic says I HARE CHRISTIANS. Not Sound hateful. I'm hating a religious cult that destroys many lives and corrupts everyone. Its a disease,a plague on the hearts of men and women alike. People use their God as an excuse to judge people like me. But the ironic thing is,your CULT religion doesn't apply to me,so I can JUDGE you all I want because I dont read a book of false pretendings.Your religious laws do not apply to me, ARE WE CRYSTAL CLEAR? You stupid follower of a dying false religion. Your religion will die out just like the others.Than this God will just be paper with gods like Zeus and Odin. Your God will soon become a full time mythological figure. A BIG NOTHING! So dont you tell me to worry about myself. You're just pissed off that I hit where it hurts.I'm done talking to you,go tell your story to a shrink and sing it on MASS on sunday. Tell someone who gives a s hit because I dont.
listen demon,,,your hate cant make its way to a christians heart,,,number one you duff,,,christians only have one GOD,,,number two,,,this GOD will never die off like the false gods you mentioned so christians will be around to the end days and for sure your end days cuz life is short,,,number three,,,the bible isnt just a book but thee book of all books,,,number four,,,would you like the grave digger to tattoo,,,i love GOD,,, across your forehead,,,cuz the grave digger can and will,,,number five,,,shut the hell up you hate filled demon,,,number six,,,lets all bow our heads and say the exorcism prayer for this possessed idiot,,,GOD,,,save this poor soul from the devils control and for all the poor souls who have mental problems and for a steady hand when tattooing this idiots forehead,,,in JESUS CHRIST NAME we pray,,,AMEN,,,
grave digger

Branson, MO

#27 Mar 21, 2013
farting roses wrote:
you can always live like Obama without the protection and see what it feels like to be bombed with fresh hot,runny baby diapers and maybe a few of some granny's butt streaked panties or better yet be pegged upside the head with a false tooth not teeth because this is Hillbilly USA!
this is not hillbilly usa,,,to call these people around here hilbilly is an insult to real hillbillies,,,this part of the usa is called,,,the ozarks with all the trees cut down to raise cattle so they can piss in all the waterways plains,,,bigfoot doesnt even travle thru this area of the ozarks,,,thats cuz bigfoot walks around at night and dont want to get cut on all the rusted metal crap people have laying around their property,,,ufo's wont even fly over this area,,,cuz ufo alliens dont want to be gossiped about,,,satan wont even come to this part of the ozarks,,,cuz satan said there is way to much sin going on even for satan,,,a real hillbilly lives in the hills,,,do you see any hills around here?,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
food for thought

Branson, MO

#28 Mar 21, 2013
Lol you tell em grave digger we don't need nor want their kind here or anywhere else! The number at the bottom is 6661, how ironic is that?
Great Atheist

Sparta, MO

#30 Apr 2, 2013
The Christian God is just like all the other false Gods We know, for example, that the ancient Egyptians believed in their gods so fervently that they built massive structures like the Great Pyramid -- still today one of the largest and most enduring human constructions ever created. Despite that fervor, however, we know with complete certainty today that the Egyptian gods were imaginary. There is no evidence of their existence. Thus we do not build pyramids anymore and we do not mummify our leaders.

Much more recently, we know that the Aztec civilization believed in their gods so intensely that they constructed huge temples and pyramids. In addition, Aztecs were so zealous that they were sacrificing hundreds of human beings to their gods as recently as the 16th century. Despite the intensity, however, we know today that these gods were completely imaginary. The Aztecs were insane to be murdering people for their gods. Killing a person has no effect on rainfall or anything else. We all know that. And there is no evidence whatsoever demonstrating that the Aztec gods exist. If the Aztec gods were real, we would still be offering sacrifices to them and these sacrifices would be effective.

Today's "God" is just as imaginary as were these historical gods. The fact that millions of people worship a god is meaningless.

The "God" and the "Jesus" that Christians worship today are actually amalgams formed out of ancient pagan gods. The idea of a "virgin birth", "burial in a rock tomb", "resurrection after 3 days" and "eating of body and drinking of blood" had nothing to do with Jesus. All of the rituals in Christianity are completely man-made. Christianity is a snow ball that rolled over a dozen pagan religions. As the snowball grew, it freely attached pagan rituals and beliefs in order to be more palatable to converts. You can find accounts like these in popular literature:
"The vestiges of pagan religion in Christian symbology are undeniable. Egyptian sun disks became the halos of Catholic saints. Pictograms of Isis nursing her miraculously conceived son Horus became the blueprint for our modern images of the Virgin Mary nursing Baby Jesus. And virtually all the elements of the Catholic ritual - the miter, the altar, the doxology, and communion, the act of "God-eating" - were taken directly from earlier pagan mystery religions."

"Nothing in Christianity is original. The pre-Christian God Mithras - called the Son of God and the Light of the World - was born on December 25, died, was buried in a rock tomb, and then resurrected in three days. By the way, December 25 is also the birthday or Osiris, Adonis, and Dionysus. The newborn Krishna was presented with gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Even Christianity's weekly holy day was stolen from the pagans."
This article points out that, "It has been noted since antiquity, and in modern scholarship since the 19th century, that Jesus Christ has striking parallels to other deities worshipped in Hellenistic religion, specifically to the cult of Dionysus in the Greek mystery religions and with the Buddha.It is extremely hard for a Christian believer to process this data, but nonetheless it is true. All of the "sacred rituals" of Christianity, and all of Christianity's core beliefs (virgin birth, resurrection, etc.) come straight from other religions that were popular around the time of Jesus. Articles like this and this can help you learn more. Once you understand the fundamental truth of Christianity's origins, the silliness of the whole thing becomes apparent.

Obviously the pagan believers, from whom Christianity derived its myths, worshiped gods that were imaginary. If Gods such as Horus, Ra, Mithras, etc. were real, we would have proof of their existence and everyone would be following those gods. Our "God" and "Jesus" today are simply extensions of these imaginary forerunners. Therefore God is imaginary.
sigh

White Oak, TX

#31 Apr 2, 2013
It is not just so-called Christians from West Plains. I see and hear their hatred in many places. These are not real Christians. I do not classify myself as one, but I am not a hypocrite that is full of hate. I believe in God, but I do not and will not attend church anymore. I can't stand to see these Sunday Saints behaving as they do. A true Christian would never behave that way!
Great Atheist

Sparta, MO

#32 Apr 2, 2013
Why would anyone want to believe in a lie?
wow

Ozark, MO

#33 Apr 2, 2013
know the difference , a (real) Christian doesn't hate a (fake) does . God is LOVE , patient , tender , loving , full off compassion , he suffers long and teaches long suffering . The basic way to get to know God is threw love , LOVE is mentioned all threw out the bible , it's one of the most important keys you need to get a hold of him . God sent his son , his love down to die for our sins , he didn't send him down to gossip , lie , hate , accuse , but sent him here to show love and compassion and it's really sad that people (use) a title as a cover up by calling themselves Christians and yet be some of the most evil and hateful people to others .
I have seen the light

Columbia, MO

#34 Apr 3, 2013
I'm a Christian and I hate sin, not the sinner-I hate homosexuality, murderers, rapists, liberals, etc. none in this group will ever find the gates of heaven, only the pits of hell, unless they beg forgiveness, and believe in God. The only unforgiveable sin is blasphemy (cursing and/or making fun of GOD)-there are several posts on here that may as well have been written by Satan, himself. I feel sorry for such spiritually uneducated people and where they are headed for eternity unless they listen to the bible.
peaches and cream

Branson, MO

#35 Apr 4, 2013
I have seen the light wrote:
I'm a Christian and I hate sin, not the sinner-I hate homosexuality, murderers, rapists, liberals, etc. none in this group will ever find the gates of heaven, only the pits of hell, unless they beg forgiveness, and believe in God. The only unforgiveable sin is blasphemy (cursing and/or making fun of GOD)-there are several posts on here that may as well have been written by Satan, himself. I feel sorry for such spiritually uneducated people and where they are headed for eternity unless they listen to the bible.
No one can hate a (person) and make it into heaven . No where in the bible does it say or teach to hate people . Hate the (SIN) the dirty acts of mankind not living breathing souls . I hate the gay lifestyle too but I don't hate them. When Jesus was dying on the cross what did he say ? Father I hate them wipe them out ??? NOOOOOO !!! He said FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO , Jesus could have called 10,000 Angels to destroy the world and I am sure when the clouds went black after Christ death that was a moment of decision for God , oh I bet he was tempted to wipe all the hateful people out for killing his son after all the LOVE and Help he shown and did for everyone he met but nope God held back and remembers Christ plea to save the people for their ignorance and the world went on again like the days of Noah still making bad choices and (HATING) Love is the answer people not HATE . You will get a better result with God , find mercy and favor with LOVE and FORGIVENESS .(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R-7 Tries New Approach to Drum Up Support for P... 23 min Be real 17
intimacy (Mar '10) 1 hr Very Strange 13
Serious Question 2 hr grave digger 45
666 7 hr grave digger 42
The Trump Train will stay on the track to MAGA 10 hr Cheerleader 158
Poo Poo (Mar '14) 12 hr grave digger 23
Camaro guy above law 20 hr Bossguyshaha 11

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance