Why do so many WP christians hate?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ClappyClown

Canada

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Seems they hate everyone who doesn't agree with them and then they start telling stories about others.
chelsea

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
ClappyClown wrote:
Seems they hate everyone who doesn't agree with them and then they start telling stories about others.
that's just the town! Have you not lived here very long? We are known for meth! 417 meth capital of the us. The good ol boys system. 2 faced idiots. and some the biggest low lives in the town are are nurses!
Norton

Sparta, MO

#3 Jan 11, 2013
ClappyClown wrote:
they aren't christians
Neglectful

Sparta, MO

#4 Jan 11, 2013
All "christians" hate, in everytown and if your not part of that church your going to Hell.... But good news!!! If you walk across the street to another church you'll be saved and your old church will now be headed to Hell. Yea Jesus..
Ivanstead

Branson, MO

#5 Jan 11, 2013
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss your God.- Stephen Roberts. This is very true and its a saying I go by with a passion. I dont like Christians, I actually hate them. They can take their false fictional Gods and phrophecies and shove them back up their anus's like the enima it is.Its crap.
Kennah

West Plains, MO

#6 Jan 11, 2013
You can't say "ALL," because not "ALL" Christians are judgmental of others. I have met many people that were fake in my life, Christian or not. In the same token, I have met many honest and loving people in my lifetime, Christian or not. Maybe you should get to know the person, and not judge an entire group.
Kennah

West Plains, MO

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Ivanstead, you just sound hateful. Why can't we all just let others live the way they choose and just worry about being you.?. Life would be so much more joyous for us all if we love each other for who we are, despite our differences... that's what makes us beautiful. We can't all be Ivansteads... Let us be us and not feel judged for who we are.
Ivanstead

Branson, MO

#8 Jan 11, 2013
I never said ALL. I said Christians,thats plural.I used to attend church as a child,came to hate it for some really really good reasons. If you want me to say ALL,ALL as including you,you stupid fool,you just proved why I hate Christians. They dont listen,they dont go along with reality,they think they're above everyone,they think they have some immortal afterlife waiting for them on the other side. Well,heres something. Learn to read. Re read my post and than comment,because you obviously aren't getting the picture.I sound Hateful? No,My topic says I HARE CHRISTIANS. Not Sound hateful. I'm hating a religious cult that destroys many lives and corrupts everyone. Its a disease,a plague on the hearts of men and women alike. People use their God as an excuse to judge people like me. But the ironic thing is,your CULT religion doesn't apply to me,so I can JUDGE you all I want because I dont read a book of false pretendings.Your religious laws do not apply to me, ARE WE CRYSTAL CLEAR? You stupid follower of a dying false religion. Your religion will die out just like the others.Than this God will just be paper with gods like Zeus and Odin. Your God will soon become a full time mythological figure. A BIG NOTHING! So dont you tell me to worry about myself. You're just pissed off that I hit where it hurts.I'm done talking to you,go tell your story to a shrink and sing it on MASS on sunday. Tell someone who gives a s hit because I dont.
Ivanstead

Branson, MO

#9 Jan 11, 2013
*Hate
JustWondering

Ozark, MO

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Ivanstead wrote:
I never said ALL. I said Christians,thats plural.I used to attend church as a child,came to hate it for some really really good reasons. If you want me to say ALL,ALL as including you,you stupid fool,you just proved why I hate Christians. They dont listen,they dont go along with reality,they think they're above everyone,they think they have some immortal afterlife waiting for them on the other side. Well,heres something. Learn to read. Re read my post and than comment,because you obviously aren't getting the picture.I sound Hateful? No,My topic says I HARE CHRISTIANS. Not Sound hateful. I'm hating a religious cult that destroys many lives and corrupts everyone. Its a disease,a plague on the hearts of men and women alike. People use their God as an excuse to judge people like me. But the ironic thing is,your CULT religion doesn't apply to me,so I can JUDGE you all I want because I dont read a book of false pretendings.Your religious laws do not apply to me, ARE WE CRYSTAL CLEAR? You stupid follower of a dying false religion. Your religion will die out just like the others.Than this God will just be paper with gods like Zeus and Odin. Your God will soon become a full time mythological figure. A BIG NOTHING! So dont you tell me to worry about myself. You're just pissed off that I hit where it hurts.I'm done talking to you,go tell your story to a shrink and sing it on MASS on sunday. Tell someone who gives a s hit because I dont.
That was a lot of words for someone who doesn't give a shit.
Kennah

West Plains, MO

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Ivanstead wrote:
Christians (plural) is the same thing as saying them all. Shockingly, I am not even a Christian, Ivanstead. "Fool" I don't believe in Jesus, or Allah, or Buddha, or Yahweh, or anyone for that matter. I just believe. I am entitled to believe in whatever I want, as you are. But I don't believe your hate is going to get you anywhere in life. Let go of that hate for people who choose to believe in something not according to your philosophy. I can tell you are a very angry being by your post and I hope that you can learn to be peaceful soon in your life. Your years are wasting away and what do you have to show for it? Hate. What has caused this hate? People are judging you every minute of every day, not just Christians... you have to learn to adapt and be happy. You can call me all the names in the world, but I will hold no ill feelings toward you. You obviously care...
your simple answers

Ozark, MO

#12 Jan 12, 2013
A true Christian doesn't hate , Christian (CHRIST) like . Christ never hated anyone nor did he teach hate . The fact is there are a lot of fake , wannabe Christians walking around in sheep's clothing being used for the devil to turn people against a real Christian and God. Few there be that will find the way say's the bible so that is why there are so many fake so called mocking in the name of God (Christians) . Honestly . So many people hide behind a bible in a tempt to make themselves feel they look better to those without knowledge but if a person is sincere in their heart to find a real Christian a Christ like person , loving , kind , doesn't speak false witness to anyone . You'll find them but if your looking for someone to pick a bone with you will find unlimited fakes in any city , state or country . Better yet people who live how there big enough to live are better off not even claiming a (Christian) title because the bible does say be not deceived God is not mocked . Another thing in the scriptures the bible talks about is if you are or if your not because God will spit out the lukewarm . No one can serve two masters it's either God or Devil . Can't live how ever you want and hide behind truth. Be sure your sins will find you out .
Ivanstead

Branson, MO

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Yeah,well,I dont care. If I did care about being of a relgious,I'm pretty sure I'd go out of my way to go to a church and tith or whatever. But I dont. I prefer to bad mouth christians...and you're right.I'm not a happy person. In fact,I hate who I am,I hate that I cant change who I am..tried that so many times, I just lack the conviction. But that doesn't change the fact that I still hate christians. I hate them because I feel like they lie all of the time,they're the most negative people to be around. I cant stand them,I hope christianity collapses.I really hope it does.The one thing that kind of pisses on my day is hearing someone at work talking about how much they love Jesus and how much everyone else is going to this far away Hell if they dont agree with her stupid beliefs.
Kennah

West Plains, MO

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Maybe you have had bad encounters with Christian people, but if you think of them all negatively, you are casting a shadow on the people that could impact you in a positive way. I have met Christians, and I mean true Christians, that I felt I could completely be me around. They didn't mind if I cursed in front of them. They laughed at my perverted jokes. I could confide in them, because they were my true friend. They never asked me to change or be anything but myself. There are people out there like that. We are all people, aside from our race, creed, or anything else that may make us feel segregated. You have to open yourself up to the idea of giving people the benefit of the doubt. I just wish you could open your mind to the possibility that not all of one kind are bad. I think you are missing out on so much that life has to offer. Lets coexist. I don't know you Ivanstead, but I feel your hatred is related to not feeling accepted. I hope you can let go of your reservations and allow people to show you who they really are, don't hold back the real you. Don't live your life in a darkened pit of hate. See the light and what humanity has to offer. You will meet many great people and become so much of a happier being.

Don't hate yourself either. Even this you, because this you is going to teach the future you to be better.

I had a bad experience going to churches. They always wanted me to pray, repent, ask God forgiveness for my sins, become saved... I can't lie to people and say that I believe that any of that will work or is true (for me). I don't believe God answers anyone's prayers. I believe people do things for themselves, and the world works the way it works and there is nothing we can do about that but live our life and make our own choices. God has no hand in our life. Then I thought, why am I even bothering attending church, they expect so much of me that I don't even believe in. What's the point? Even though I have had negative experiences with the "rules" of Christianity, I don't hate anyone that chooses to be a Christian. That's great for them. Not my cup of tea. And that is my choice. But I will always stand up for people, all people. When someone judges an entire group of people, it is hard for me to sit back. Not because I enjoy confrontation, but people I want the person who judges to understand that there is good and bad in us all. Why hate? There is no point. Love is so much more fulfilling. You need to find peace with everyone. When you find peace, you will find yourself.
derekp

Reeds Spring, MO

#16 Jan 14, 2013
All religion for the most part is simply societal controll though guilt. Nothing more nothing less.
Atheist

Ozark, MO

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Kennah wrote:
Maybe you have had bad encounters with Christian people, but if you think of them all negatively, you are casting a shadow on the people that could impact you in a positive way. I have met Christians, and I mean true Christians, that I felt I could completely be me around. They didn't mind if I cursed in front of them. They laughed at my perverted jokes. I could confide in them, because they were my true friend. They never asked me to change or be anything but myself. There are people out there like that. We are all people, aside from our race, creed, or anything else that may make us feel segregated. You have to open yourself up to the idea of giving people the benefit of the doubt. I just wish you could open your mind to the possibility that not all of one kind are bad. I think you are missing out on so much that life has to offer. Lets coexist. I don't know you Ivanstead, but I feel your hatred is related to not feeling accepted. I hope you can let go of your reservations and allow people to show you who they really are, don't hold back the real you. Don't live your life in a darkened pit of hate. See the light and what humanity has to offer. You will meet many great people and become so much of a happier being.
Don't hate yourself either. Even this you, because this you is going to teach the future you to be better.
I had a bad experience going to churches. They always wanted me to pray, repent, ask God forgiveness for my sins, become saved... I can't lie to people and say that I believe that any of that will work or is true (for me). I don't believe God answers anyone's prayers. I believe people do things for themselves, and the world works the way it works and there is nothing we can do about that but live our life and make our own choices. God has no hand in our life. Then I thought, why am I even bothering attending church, they expect so much of me that I don't even believe in. What's the point? Even though I have had negative experiences with the "rules" of Christianity, I don't hate anyone that chooses to be a Christian. That's great for them. Not my cup of tea. And that is my choice. But I will always stand up for people, all people. When someone judges an entire group of people, it is hard for me to sit back. Not because I enjoy confrontation, but people I want the person who judges to understand that there is good and bad in us all. Why hate? There is no point. Love is so much more fulfilling. You need to find peace with everyone. When you find peace, you will find yourself.
You have a touching story,but Ivanstead was right,you dont listen, Why would you even bring up "God" in front of an atheist? Isn't that disrespectful? Someone hates your religion and you still talk about the one thing that pisses them off. If I had to say,you're egging on a debate on things you dont even have a clue. Kennah,if I were you,I'd stop posting. No one cares about the hippie/Jesus crap that you're blowing out of your a s s. So please stop posting. Ivanstead is just as much as an Atheist as I am,and trust me. We both know you're full of it. Just quit trying to brain wash everyone with your religious self declarations. Your beliefs are no more than under rated opinions that I could care little or nothing about.I think you should keep these things in the closet. Not everyone goes around forcing their religious Limbo on everyone else. Not all of us are Kennah,and we all find our peace through different means. Me and the other Atheists,we all worship one less god than you do,when you understand why you dismiss all the other gods,than you will see why we dismiss yours. WE dont believe in your god. Can you understand that? I'm trying to be as kind as I can about it.
Kennah

West Plains, MO

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a touching story,but Ivanstead was right,you dont listen, Why would you even bring up "God" in front of an atheist? Isn't that disrespectful? Someone hates your religion and you still talk about the one thing that pisses them off. If I had to say,you're egging on a debate on things you dont even have a clue. Kennah,if I were you,I'd stop posting. No one cares about the hippie/Jesus crap that you're blowing out of your a s s. So please stop posting. Ivanstead is just as much as an Atheist as I am,and trust me. We both know you're full of it. Just quit trying to brain wash everyone with your religious self declarations. Your beliefs are no more than under rated opinions that I could care little or nothing about.I think you should keep these things in the closet. Not everyone goes around forcing their religious Limbo on everyone else. Not all of us are Kennah,and we all find our peace through different means. Me and the other Atheists,we all worship one less god than you do,when you understand why you dismiss all the other gods,than you will see why we dismiss yours. WE dont believe in your god. Can you understand that? I'm trying to be as kind as I can about it.
Umm... I am an atheist too. If read a little deeper, you would see that. People like you are the people that give atheists bad names, because all you do is hate on other people. So what if someone is trying to cram ideas down your throat. Aren't you doing the same thing?
mr weed

Sparta, MO

#19 Jan 15, 2013
derekp wrote:
All religion for the most part is simply societal controll though guilt. Nothing more nothing less.
Spoken like a true Catholic!!!
Dalai Lama

Cameron, MO

#20 Jan 24, 2013
"I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christians."
Remember

Ozark, MO

#21 Jan 24, 2013
"Stop being Christian. Start living like Christ." ... or Buddha, or Mohammad, or Ghandi, or Mother Teresa, or Doris Day, or Albus freaking Dumbledore.... whoever inspires you to be a good person.

We are, first and foremost, creatures of compassion. We've forgotten, and it's high time we remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knocked down the party 2 hr FedUp 3
Has Anyone Noticed !!!! 2 hr Serious 6
I love EVERYONE 2 hr FedUp 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 5 hr FedUp 1,087
News DRS Technologies Wins $34 Million in New Contra... (Apr '08) 6 hr FedUp 8
Creasy Bear and grave digger 11 hr LeLand 17
Planet X , Nibiru and September 23-25 2017 11 hr LeLand 23

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages