$16,000 withdrawn from Alzheimer's client bank account in...

Jul 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KYTV Springfield

Can you trust the help? According to one family in Winona that answer is no. They believe a home, health care worker stole thousands of dollars from their Alzheimer'sstricken father.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of140
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

I think wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't much believe anything the politicians say, even about their religion. But I can say this: I'm not on welfare, don't get food stamps and I am a real Christian and here's the big secrets: EVERYONE IS S SINNER!
Who cares who is on welfare or needs foodstamps, show me a country in this big world to where some people don't need help, there is none and if you took all the people in this world who didn't ever need a handout you wouldn't have a town no bigger then west plains itself. And how I come to this conclusion is, all you people out there that brag about you don't need welfare or foodstamps are paying into medicare right now and when you draw it when your old enough and use it your on welfare, because ain't no way in hell anyone pays more then there going to use when they are one medicare, so we all be on welfare and won't be one of the lucky ones to populate this west plains size town of the few lucky ones. A world with 7 billion people in it the chances you aint gunna need welfare one day is very very very very very very very very x 1000. We all be sinners and we will all need help one day.
Sorry-----but

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

truth wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares who is on welfare or needs foodstamps, show me a country in this big world to where some people don't need help, there is none and if you took all the people in this world who didn't ever need a handout you wouldn't have a town no bigger then west plains itself. And how I come to this conclusion is, all you people out there that brag about you don't need welfare or foodstamps are paying into medicare right now and when you draw it when your old enough and use it your on welfare, because ain't no way in hell anyone pays more then there going to use when they are one medicare, so we all be on welfare and won't be one of the lucky ones to populate this west plains size town of the few lucky ones. A world with 7 billion people in it the chances you aint gunna need welfare one day is very very very very very very very very x 1000. We all be sinners and we will all need help one day.
Sorry-----but you're really confused.
UCrazee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

truth wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares who is on welfare or needs foodstamps, show me a country in this big world to where some people don't need help, there is none and if you took all the people in this world who didn't ever need a handout you wouldn't have a town no bigger then west plains itself. And how I come to this conclusion is, all you people out there that brag about you don't need welfare or foodstamps are paying into medicare right now and when you draw it when your old enough and use it your on welfare, because ain't no way in hell anyone pays more then there going to use when they are one medicare, so we all be on welfare and won't be one of the lucky ones to populate this west plains size town of the few lucky ones. A world with 7 billion people in it the chances you aint gunna need welfare one day is very very very very very very very very x 1000. We all be sinners and we will all need help one day.
Is it the drugs or are you actually nuts? For sure delusional.
truth

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

Sorry-----but wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry-----but you're really confused.
Not on drugs and not confused. You people voted in Obama and Obama has done nothing but raise the welfare numbers, and no jobs in this Country and you people still bitch and whine about people on welfare. You along with everyone will pay taxes until the day you die and support the needy of America and the world and there is nothing your going to do about that, so why bitch about it? You will pay your taxes and your tax money will be split as seen fit and even billionars accept welfare when their old and I don't think your a billionare or ever will be, you will take welfare one day, It's the American way, you pay taxes and taxes help the needy of this Country and World and when you die your family or wifes new husband or husbands new wife and their children will enjoy your left overs while paying taxes to help the needy. You can think anyway you want but you can't hide from the 'truth' now can you.
BS2U

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

truth wrote:
<quoted text>Not on drugs and not confused. You people voted in Obama and Obama has done nothing but raise the welfare numbers, and no jobs in this Country and you people still bitch and whine about people on welfare. You along with everyone will pay taxes until the day you die and support the needy of America and the world and there is nothing your going to do about that, so why bitch about it? You will pay your taxes and your tax money will be split as seen fit and even billionars accept welfare when their old and I don't think your a billionare or ever will be, you will take welfare one day, It's the American way, you pay taxes and taxes help the needy of this Country and World and when you die your family or wifes new husband or husbands new wife and their children will enjoy your left overs while paying taxes to help the needy. You can think anyway you want but you can't hide from the 'truth' now can you.
VERY CONFUSED! TOO DAMN DUMB TO EVEN BOTHER WITH.....
truth

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

BS2U wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY CONFUSED! TOO DAMN DUMB TO EVEN BOTHER WITH.....
I know you are but I feel sorry for people with mental problems called denial. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. when your confused just take some deep breaths and relax, and please stop calling yourself, dumb. You are important in this world too, your not dumb, just alittle lost right now, like a little bitty puppy, AWWWW how cute, look at the little bitty puppy, goochie goochie gooo little puppy. Pay your taxes and help the needy and shut the hell up.
BS2U

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

truth wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are but I feel sorry for people with mental problems called denial. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. when your confused just take some deep breaths and relax, and please stop calling yourself, dumb. You are important in this world too, your not dumb, just alittle lost right now, like a little bitty puppy, AWWWW how cute, look at the little bitty puppy, goochie goochie gooo little puppy. Pay your taxes and help the needy and shut the hell up.
LMFAO at this one's stupidity.......
jen

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

I'm sorry steve and jennifer mullins I have known u both for years and I hope jennifer goes to jail!
christa

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

jen wrote:
I'm sorry steve and jennifer mullins I have known u both for years and I hope jennifer goes to jail!
jail, that lady is headed to the federal pen, and will do a lot of time
Maybe - But

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

christa wrote:
<quoted text>
jail, that lady is headed to the federal pen, and will do a lot of time
Wouldn't she have to be charged with violation of a federal crime and charged in federal courts to be sentenced to the "federal' pen? You appear to know much more than I, so please explain to me just what "federal" crime she's committed.
Case Watcher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

09/25/2012 - Defendant appears in person and without counsel and requests a continuance.

JUDGE'S DOCKET ENTRY: Case continued to October 30, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. for counsel. Final continuance. Case will be set for preliminary hearing whether defendant has retained counsel or not.
Still Waiting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

JUDGE'S DOCKET ENTRY: Case continued to October 30, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. for counsel. Final continuance. Case will be set for preliminary hearing whether defendant has retained counsel or not. SMW
Filed By: SANDRA M WEST
Case Watcher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Preliminary Hearing Scheduled
Parties notified.
Scheduled For: 11/27/2012; 1:00 p.m.

Jennifer must have finally gotten it through her head she was likely going to jail so she now has legal representation as ordered by the judge.

MULLINS , JENNIFER S , Defendant
RT. 2 BOX 2175
WINONA, MO 65588
Year of Birth: 1971

represented by
LAVERENTZ , SCHUYLER , Attorney for Defendant

Final disposition is still likely several months away unless she enters a plea deal and agrees to make restitution. Then she may avoid jail time and get off with probation. From the comments on Topix, it is obvious that many would prefer she get jail time.
Holy Bible

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

A very reliable person get your bible out and read it and quit judging. You wasn't happy with Jennifer now it Mrs Blunkall. I can give you some Bible verse to read.I'm saying a prayer right now for you.
Holy Bible

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

A very reliable person wrote:
You obviously don't her.... She is a evil witch.
OH! LORD have your way right now in this jealous family member life. I'm praying for your soul.
star

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

truth wrote:
Maybe the reletive with Alzheimers did something with his own money and doesn't remember. I once had relations with a one leg hooker and got caught by my wife and I claimed I didn't know who I was and acted the memory loss game out for so long and until my wife wasn't mad anymore that she got me a caregiver and my wife and the girl caregiver ran off together. Dykes. Let the police do their jobs and am sure the theif will be caught and punished and sorry to hear about your reletive being sick. Just remember one day we all meet again in heaven and there ain't no sickness or hurt. GOD Bless.
There is proof this lady took this old man for maga bucks. The money has been repaid by the company that this person worked for. The family nor this old man did anything with the money. It is normal for her husband to get on here and defend his wife but it doesn't mean he is right in what he says.
At Wal-Mart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

To who wrote this bull I love Sadie. Watch you're words it would come home. And I pray to god it does. What comes around goes around.
At Wal-Mart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Oh by the way my mom and I could write a book on here about the people I think write this bull. Watch it I may step on some people toes but I don't care. Leave the kids out of it.
Just Waiting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Preliminary Hearing Scheduled For: 12/18/2012; 1:00 PM
fm casenet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Jennifer Mullins
Financial Exploitation Of Elderly/Disabled Person Preliminary Hearing Scheduled
Parties notified.
Scheduled For: 01/22/2013; 1:00 PM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of140
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 31 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 92,157
T.Brashear why block what's said about U! Its A... 7 hr grave digger 19
Man Farts 15 hr Ghost Hunter 2
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) 16 hr siloam sally 89
Boston Marathon 19 hr momma 2
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 20 hr dear guest 18,909
Siloam Springs Hotel Fri humpty 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••