Do I need to take out a loan to get a Casey's pizza?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Paul the Pizza Eater

Marshfield, MO

#1 May 2, 2013
Their prices seem high to me. Are their crusts made of solid gold or something?
Peter the Pizza Boss

Hollister, MO

#2 May 2, 2013
Matter of fact it's 18k Gold Plated crust with Sterling Silver flaked Cheese all made with Diamond lined rubber gloves by an over paid employee who is forced to be covered by ObamaCare Health Insurance and is suspected of eating the expensive olives while cooking said Pizza. I am ready too stop buying the flour to make the crust from the 18k Gold Plated Flour Company along with the Sterling Silver Flaked Cheese Company but the Diamond lined rubber glove Company is way too cheap to stop useing it's product. This will lower the price alittle and if PenMac can screw the employee alittle more by cutting their hours under 30 a week to get around the ObamaCare this will make up for the CID Tax diffrence and if we get our new food stamp card reader I am proud to say the Casey's Pizza can be enjoyed by everyone.
LMAO

Taneyville, MO

#3 May 2, 2013
Gravedigger??? Is that you?? Too frekin' funny!!
Sigh

Omaha, NE

#4 May 3, 2013
I almost forgot how pitiful the restaurant selection is in West Plains that Casey's pizza is considered an option.

Wow...Casey's pizza... Pizza from a gas station... wow...
Betsy Johnson

Forsyth, MO

#5 May 3, 2013
Sad to say that the best pizza in town comes from a gas station. It's the only place our family will eat pizza in WP. Ate Pizza Hut last week, wasn't very good. We had a party of 11, went for buffet. We were too late for the buffet times, we were told we couldn't have the buffet but the buffet had 8 full pizzas on it. We did get the new pull apart pizza & it was decent.
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#6 May 3, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Gravedigger??? Is that you?? Too frekin' funny!!
maybe it is and maybe it isnt,,,ha haa haaa,,,either way the grave digger is always watching,,,ha haa haaa,,,,
Yeah

Branson, MO

#7 May 3, 2013
Caseys pizza is awesome. But it is way too expensive for what it is.. a large cheese for 15 dollars.. come on.
Take and Bake

Hartville, MO

#8 May 3, 2013
What happened to Leito's, where you had to take your $15 frozen pizza pie home and bake it yourself?
jublee

Ozark, MO

#9 May 15, 2013
Lieto's is now called the ozark pizza company. They got new owners and you can now eat in the restaurant. It is located beside heroes coffee. I think it is located in the East Towne Village. The pizza is actually a lot better than before.

Casey's pizza might be a little more expensive but if you want quality pizza then it's worth the price. They use fresh ingredients and make their own dough. To me, it's totally worth the price but some people are more interested in paying Five bucks for cardboard with cheese on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wish I wish 57 min grave digger 5
woman who was shot 1 hr Anti-tim Movement 25
Sam Harris demolishes Christianity 1 hr The Awesome Atheist 1
New Gallup Poll Spelling Bad News for Republicans 2 hr SuZ 5
What do Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum and Jeb Bush Ha... 3 hr tim 6
5 Scientific, Peer-Reviewed Studies That Prove ... 3 hr tim 8
Check your Wal-Mart receipt.. (Sep '11) 4 hr grave digger 81
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE