four aces auction
share mammoth spring

Columbia, MO

#41 Feb 7, 2014
whens the sale what time
Mitts

Niangua, MO

#42 Feb 9, 2014
Any one know how to contac Frankie I owe him some money need to pay him.
share mammoth spring

Columbia, MO

#43 Feb 11, 2014
heard hes around wp some days depending on his work schedule and the weather hes been keeping the road busy with his work do you want get with contact him.
Mitts

Niangua, MO

#44 Feb 11, 2014
Where does he work i can catch him there.
share mammoth spring

Columbia, MO

#45 Feb 13, 2014
hmuch green back are talking about hopefully he might be around this coming week depending on his schedule you know that him and paula martin is no longer together seen him the other night going down highway
share mammoth spring

Columbia, MO

#46 Feb 14, 2014
heard the auctions are over with I wonder where paula is going to do now seems like it didn't last long heard she got sld and lies to other people so she get her way. there been some other people trying to get ahold of her
susie poplar bluff

Columbia, MO

#47 Feb 14, 2014
IS PAULA MARTIN STILL AROUND WEST PLAINS OR HAS SHE LEFT THE AREA HAVENT SEEN HER AROUND FOR A LONG TIME.
Mitts

Niangua, MO

#48 Feb 14, 2014
Im still looking for frankie to pay him no one seems to know where he is at.
gone

United States

#49 Feb 16, 2014
Just drove past there business and the sign said last sale Feb 18 it's about time that place closed it was a rip off and junk sale
Frank E

Niangua, MO

#50 Feb 17, 2014
New sale coming soon new place bigger and better.
susie poplar bluff

Columbia, MO

#51 Feb 18, 2014
wheres the new sale going to be at heard paula had traded rides she better be worrying about her disease she has s. l. d. is the sales going to be on sat or when
susie poplar bluff

Columbia, MO

#52 Feb 19, 2014
paula probably staying with someone else she doing what she did 3 years ago hopefully she doesnt crash this ride .she probably did this by telling some lies like shes knownto do . heard she didnt show up court friday for a case she have the guts to face reality and the truth be heard
susie poplar bluff

Columbia, MO

#53 Feb 20, 2014
breaking news paula is living with a older man in willow springs this makes 4 familys the s.l.d. has broken up paula is like a sneaky snake she act nice toward you so you can feel sorry for her . she prpobably meant this guy doing what she does best.i guess she figured she take his money too watch out fella she will use you and then dump you for another man. to bad she put everyone through grief she needs to poop or get out of the area .hopefully she can find someone to believe her paula has history of causing trouble for couples and other people. watch out if you see coming toward your family
pkm

United States

#54 Feb 20, 2014
This will be a rip off business to its like a dog that gets the taste of blood and can't stop or a druggy that gets hooked this is what frankie is like he figured out how to steal from customers takes there money and not pay you for your stuff sold so he will be bigger and better at screwing people over and taking you for your money i know he is only in it to fill his pockets with all your money and leave you holding the empty bag beware when dealing with him
caution

United States

#55 Feb 20, 2014
pkm wrote:
This will be a rip off business to its like a dog that gets the taste of blood and can't stop or a druggy that gets hooked this is what frankie is like he figured out how to steal from customers takes there money and not pay you for your stuff sold so he will be bigger and better at screwing people over and taking you for your money i know he is only in it to fill his pockets with all your money and leave you holding the empty bag beware when dealing with him

Paula, beware of Frankie. There are people watching him. Frankie and his sister Mildred are stalking you! He went in to Dan Judd's auto sales to find out what vehicle you bought after trading the van in. He is sitting outside the place you are staying at watching you. He is asking Dennis and everyone else trying to get info. He knows where you are at. Be careful!!!
Frank E

Ozark, MO

#56 Feb 20, 2014
New sale starting soon new location lot of new and used items watch for grand opening in horse trader.
susie poplar bluff

Columbia, MO

#57 Feb 21, 2014
cant wait until it begins west plains needs one
caution united states

Columbia, MO

#58 Feb 25, 2014
does anyone when the new sales are starting in west plains heard that theres going to be a sale in west plains hey mitts are still trying to get hold of col.frank hes around the area you know how to get hold of him . heard the building almost empty down there in wp. wonder how some other people feel now since this happened . col. frank is doing ok
beware united states

Columbia, MO

#59 Feb 26, 2014
good news sugar daddy company selling alot of candy now you vcan even buy with s. l. d. it dont take of everything you screw for other familys like taking other people from their other friends
Big Lard McAss

Ozark, MO

#60 Feb 26, 2014
Ebay is the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Jacob Loo not in trouble for disappearance? 28 min Y2Jericho 24
Hush Little Snowflake 1 hr Ms TOOTS 221
Bootleggers is money laundering. 3 hr Dincas 6
Savor grill 3 hr FYI 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Benedict Donald 109,484
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 13 hr Guest 939
Trump Thu West Plains Native 44

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages