bubba

Columbia, MO

#21 Jan 15, 2014
let me tell how bad paula is shes got ex parte orders against the boys and wont work wiht to get everything solved i haved seen the boys help paula out several times paula has a 2 person attitude she even gets mad when the boys would get a bottle of water for them too bad frankie had to put up with her the last six years hes a good husband always trying to help when he can
beware

United States

#22 Jan 15, 2014
bubba wrote:
let me tell how bad paula is shes got ex parte orders against the boys and wont work wiht to get everything solved i haved seen the boys help paula out several times paula has a 2 person attitude she even gets mad when the boys would get a bottle of water for them too bad frankie had to put up with her the last six years hes a good husband always trying to help when he can
True. Paula is crazy and should never put an ex parte on those kids. But, Frankie is not a good husband nor is he a good person. Frankie is nothing but a dirty, no good begger. I have "loaned" Frankie thousands of dollars. I was even dumb enough give him money to pay his child support to the boys mom. I was furious to find out this was a lie. I looked Frankie up on Case.net and he doesn't pay child support on the boys. He pays child support to a woman named Lisa Cole. They have a child together. Plus, he hasn't paid her child support since he lost his job before the auction barn. The money I have him, they went to eat at Coltons and stuff. He uses people and bless them dry.
Henrey G

Ozark, MO

#23 Jan 15, 2014
Frankie is a honest man just having some bad luck.
bubba

Columbia, MO

#24 Jan 16, 2014
i know one thing for sure is that paula always kept the money from frankie shes a money hungry woman who walks like she always in control no matter what she does iknow frankie and boys have been taking paula to work during bad weather and would go pickup her when she got done working paula has had several jobs i feel she has lied several times to get her way no matter who it hurts.i know shes done this in past and kept problems with a lot people .a man even moved her in with him paula has a two sided personalitiy shes like a storm on wheels you dont when shes going to brew. she always telling people lies behind their backs dont matter who they are .paula got mad recently when the van broke down blaming it on everybody .paula wants the cake and eat it too doesnt care about noone else having to put up with her ways.paula always would like breaking up familys so she could her way .let i say to frankie hang in there she will realize someday what you did for the last six years take care
beware

United States

#25 Jan 20, 2014
bubba wrote:
i know one thing for sure is that paula always kept the money from frankie shes a money hungry woman who walks like she always in control no matter what she does iknow frankie and boys have been taking paula to work during bad weather and would go pickup her when she got done working paula has had several jobs i feel she has lied several times to get her way no matter who it hurts.i know shes done this in past and kept problems with a lot people .a man even moved her in with him paula has a two sided personalitiy shes like a storm on wheels you dont when shes going to brew. she always telling people lies behind their backs dont matter who they are .paula got mad recently when the van broke down blaming it on everybody .paula wants the cake and eat it too doesnt care about noone else having to put up with her ways.paula always would like breaking up familys so she could her way .let i say to frankie hang in there she will realize someday what you did for the last six years take care
Frankie is getting what he deserves. He did the same thing two his ex wives plus 2 women he dated prior to Paula. It is called Karma. Hope you got a big helping of it.
Henrey G

Ozark, MO

#26 Jan 20, 2014
Leave frankie alone he is my best freind.
red

Columbia, MO

#27 Jan 21, 2014
just heard that this couple is having troubles in their marriage life is too short to cause problems for people you don't love anymore someday they will realize what they want for themselves hopefully this couple can get things worked out mutally and they can still be civil toward each other . I have been around both of them and they are the perfect couple. I ve seen paula tell different people a different story everytime no matter what it was about , one example is she told everyone that her daughter was dead well guess what shes alive I know Frankie is doing ok .least some people belieaves him . I hope everything gets worked out peacefully .I guess paula has other people involved in her personal business telling everything about herself ha ha .
red

Columbia, MO

#28 Jan 21, 2014
its bad when paula wont pay all the customers and tells them different stories like she doesn't have the money when she does probably helpinn out her friends by paying them for their love you all know what meant
Lisa C

United States

#29 Jan 21, 2014
red wrote:
just heard that this couple is having troubles in their marriage life is too short to cause problems for people you don't love anymore someday they will realize what they want for themselves hopefully this couple can get things worked out mutally and they can still be civil toward each other . I have been around both of them and they are the perfect couple. I ve seen paula tell different people a different story everytime no matter what it was about , one example is she told everyone that her daughter was dead well guess what shes alive I know Frankie is doing ok .least some people belieaves him . I hope everything gets worked out peacefully .I guess paula has other people involved in her personal business telling everything about herself ha ha .
I agree with you. They are a perfect couple. Paula wasn't the only person not paying the customers. It was Frankie too. If Paula didn't keep most of the money on her, Frankie would have spent it on stupid stuff. Paula did work at a job other than the auction barn, sometimes two. Frankie knew that the auction stuff was failing but won't try to find another job. Every time he gets a real job he gets his wages garnished. How far are you behind in child support? Do you care about your other son, Laxton Cole? You can't say he isn't yours because I have seen the paternity test results. Shame on you for having others take care of you and blaming everyone else for your problems.
BEWARE UNITED STATES

Columbia, MO

#30 Jan 23, 2014
WE NEED TO PRAY FOR THIS GOOD COUPLE HOPE FULLY EVERYTHING CAN GET WORKED OUT PEACEFULLY AMONG THEM IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR THEM
BEWARE UNITED STATES

Columbia, MO

#31 Jan 23, 2014
DO YOU THINK IS ANY LOVE STILL THERE AMONG THEM
red united states

Columbia, MO

#32 Jan 29, 2014
hopefully this couple can get thing worked out and be peacefully toward each other bet there is feelings left between them be nice if they could talk things out
Henrey G

West Plains, MO

#33 Jan 29, 2014
Thay had a great sale last week lots of good stuff cheap think stuff would have brought more if frankie was there.
red united states

Columbia, MO

#34 Jan 30, 2014
what happened to Frankie is he still around west plains or has left area it was going family business for all of them sounds like Frankie knew what he was doing
red united states

Columbia, MO

#35 Jan 30, 2014
what happened to the lady that did the clerking for the sales is she still there helping do things for the new people do they still have auctions on sat or heard they changed so the lady could run the café down at twin bridges. I wonder if Frankie would consider taking stuff there to sell or not
your crazy

United States

#36 Feb 1, 2014
red united states wrote:
what happened to the lady that did the clerking for the sales is she still there helping do things for the new people do they still have auctions on sat or heard they changed so the lady could run the café down at twin bridges. I wonder if Frankie would consider taking stuff there to sell or not
I don't know what she is doing now but I can tell you Frankie didn't know what he was doing when he had the auction. Frankie would steal the good stuff out of people's stuff and sell it on the side for himself. Look up the Four Aces Auction on www.bbb.org . Plus Paula has an ex parte against Frankie. Why would he go down there? I think Frankie needs to paxk up his stuff, move somewhere where no one knows him and start over without doing all the ignorant stuff he nornally does. And get a job instead of using and living off people. Also Dennis, be careful. He is going back to you so you will be giving him money again. He won't stop using people.

Columbia, MO

#37 Feb 1, 2014
hopefully everthing getsworked out for them did paula get all of her things out of auction barn or did she sell everything including other peoples items.hang in there frank it will get better for you on more bossy thingto tell what to do and when to do it.
Henrey G

Ozark, MO

#38 Feb 1, 2014
Very good sale last nite everything selling very high you can get lots a money for your stuff.
share mammoth spring

Columbia, MO

#39 Feb 7, 2014
whens is anyone down there whats the new hours
beware

United States

#40 Feb 7, 2014
Henrey G wrote:
Very good sale last nite everything selling very high you can get lots a money for your stuff.
it should do great if Frankie and Paula isn't involved in it. If they are in it, read the complaints in the Better Business Bureau website first and be careful or you will get ripped off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr BUBBLES LOVES DAWG 101,507
Neighbor's Barking Dog 2 hr grave digger 10
woman who was shot 2 hr grave digger 11
breaking news! this just in!!! 2 hr But 6
Grave digger's DNA? 2 hr grave digger 2
Why iis The Republican House speaker screwing i... 2 hr tim 7
The Purpose Of Life! 3 hr tim 41
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]