Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone been to the Four Aces Auction here in West Plains? It is a dump and they rip you off.
concerned

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Did you know that Frankie and Paula Evins has his little boys living in this building? They are there every other week? The boys go all week without taking a shower. They don't have a shower or bathtub at the Auction building.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Where is it located?
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

It is located on Third Street. I believe it is where RTN used to be.
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Right beside West Plains Rental.
Vacation needed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I took stuff for an auction once. Franky mixed the lots up and shorted me money. I have seen him take stuff he wanted out of things people has brought in to sell and sell it for himself later.
dont be fooled Beware

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Don't EVER take your stuff there, they do in fact rip you off , lie like dogs by saying they are broke quite often . They said payouts are Tuesday but sometimes can't even come up with the money until as long as 3 weeks later . I have seen them with wads of cash at the end of their auction and food sales but yet they can't pay their dues ? Really ! And yes I do believe they take from your items to sale for profit for themselves and then tell you we didn't sell the item or it only sold for x amount of cash . Trust me this place does in fact need to be shut down. From someone who knows this to be facts . I went threw all of this .
dont be fooled Beware

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Concerned wrote:
It is located on Third Street. I believe it is where RTN used to be.
Yes you are correct , if someone was coming from the square lets say court house for example , go all the way down pass the stoplight then pass the train track and on your right hand side on the corner is where the building sits .
dont be fooled Beware

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

concerned wrote:
Did you know that Frankie and Paula Evins has his little boys living in this building? They are there every other week? The boys go all week without taking a shower. They don't have a shower or bathtub at the Auction building.
I think people live there period , I have been there when they have had tables set up and were eating and a few workers napping on some of the furniture in the building plus it doesn't seem like the building closes very often even if it's night and the door is shut people do in fact stay there .
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

dont be fooled Beware wrote:
<quoted text> I think people live there period , I have been there when they have had tables set up and were eating and a few workers napping on some of the furniture in the building plus it doesn't seem like the building closes very often even if it's night and the door is shut people do in fact stay there .
I know the children's mother has turned them in to DFS for the kids being dirty and sleeping on rolls if fabric instead of a bed. They won't do anything about it. I have also heard they were using food stamps to run their concession stand to make money. Franky takes clothes out of the lots for the boys to wear.
Henry G

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie is one of the most honest people you will ever meet.
truthfully

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Henry G wrote:
There is nothing Honest going on there period the Auctioneer and the lady that is suppose to manage money who owns the van I can't remember her name but they both will rip you off in a heart beat that woman is to obvious when she lies , she will look you in the eye if you have a regular conversation then bring up what's owned and her eyes start rolling every time and the story about how she couldn't get any of her checks cash from the sales but yet have wads of cash just 2 days before from sales . Its something when they make some pretty good (cash) sales and then not be able to front the money they owe .
caution

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Frankie is not honest at all. He lies, cheats, steals, anything he can do to make a buck. He has a sex offender working there too with the young kids living there. He steals from the people bringing stuff in and sells it for himself
Liar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Henry G wrote:
That is a lie!!! Frankie has lied to so many people. The only people he usually has working for him is people on SSI that he can pay in cash. By the way, what kind of man sits under a tree at a cemetery and watchs a 10 & 11 year old boy mow the lawn. A grown man can drive the boys and equipment down there and not help? The boys don't get money for this.

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

They also stalkers they will have you followed
Really

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I went one Saturday, what a DUMP! The owner bids AGAINST her customers! Very unethical practices for an auction business. I would be very skeptical.
Muffin

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Does west plains need a good clean auction facility? Ran with professionalism trust and reliability?
Fish

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

I also experienced the owner bidding against me. I think that it is illegal. She just drives the price up. I think they call that a Schill!!
bubba

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

they are also running the restaurant at the canoe rental place at twin bridges beware of eating from that place with them running it you will get sick if they cook down their like they do at the auction place I WOULD NOT EAT THEIR AND I WOULD WARN MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOT TO EAT THEIR IF THEY DONT WANT TO GET SICK
beware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

If you have any items at the Four Aces Auction, you had better get your stuff now. Frankie and Paula Evins are divorcing and are selling everything in the auction barn. You better get your money before Paula leaves town and Frankie goes to jail again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,099
Omc 7 hr anon 35
Who stomped Casey Hick? 11 hr seenit 5
Shane Brashear 20 hr hmmm 20
Why doesn't West Plains have a Steak and Shake ... (Mar '11) Sat Gadot 24
Faith Assembly is like Westborro Baptist Church (Aug '13) Sat grave digger 43
Who threw the kittens on 160 hwy ? Sat grave digger 25
•••
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters