Peter Hung

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

That crazy Rumor is going around again. West Plains is going to get a Lowe's in 2015. Has anyone information about this.

Travis Smith Do you know anything about this ?
Bubba Collins

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

I cant wait.
Yanno

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

It would be a great addition for West Plains and you could
use the jobs. I just have a hard ttime believing this rumor. Lowe's had trouble and had to shut stores down so it would not make sense that they would have stores in Mountain Home and West Plains. I do not think they would have enough business to keep both open. I have heard rumors that it could be The Home Depot as well. While The Home Depot has not shut down stores, they would not have enough business to keep both open. I really hope you do get one. Lowe's or The Home Depot would be much better places than Walmart.
Fact

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Home Depot is the one that shut down all the stores not Lowe's. A new Lowe's store would boost the economy in west plains and support a lot of new jobs.
tim

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

not going to ever happen too many local cronies on the city council. turn it over and then maybe, hell this hick town can not even help Aldis expand and you thing you are going to get lowes?

face facts this town is never going to grow too many dumb republicans running the show.

Just look at how other towns are surpassing us, no west plains is on its way to extinction and they have earned it.

Don't even respond with comments nothing any of you can say that will prove me wrong and you all know it , so save the typing and spell correction comments you silly fu*ks do not rate that high with me.
Yanno

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Fact wrote:
Home Depot is the one that shut down all the stores not Lowe's. A new Lowe's store would boost the economy in west plains and support a lot of new jobs.
Sorry, but it was Lowe's. http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry...
They wanted to open more profitable stores. I just can't see West Plains being that. I agree about it creating jobs. I am not trying to put Lowe's down, just knowing the facts makes me question it. I do believe The Home Depot may have closed a couple of stores, but not twenty of them. Lowe's also took away commission because of their troubles and that was just last year. The Home Depot does not offer commission and I am not sure if they ever did. I don't see them opening a store either.
Cautious

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Folks here love complaining how a few rich families hold them down, but they think they're going to overthrow the government with a handful of shotguns.
grave digger

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Cautious wrote:
Folks here love complaining how a few rich families hold them down, but they think they're going to overthrow the government with a handful of shotguns.
never heard anyone round here ever talk about the overthrow of the goverment,,,but have heard alot about the inflated marked up prices on store items,,,cars,,,pickup trucks,,,land,,,houses,,,rent on rental shacks,,,rent on comercial property,,,plus handguns are way cooler then shotguns,,,shotguns hurt when you shoot them,,,make you loose your hearing cuz the explosion is right next to your ears,,,the amo is bulky,,,now handguns,,,you got clips with 17 deadly led tips,,,fast clip reload,,,can hide them easy,,,shoot 2 at a time,,,thats 34 flying slugs of death in around 4 seconds,,,with 34 in 2 clips ready to reload in 2 seconds,,,what does a shotgun give you,,,maybe 7 splatter shots,,,poor birds or anything standing withing a 50ft radious of your target,,,so get the gun thing right,,,thank you,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Fun Fact

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

The Citys that are doing well are run by Republicans not dumb ass Democrats. Most of the West Plains City Goverment is run by Libtards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
T.Brashear why block what's said about U! Its A... 27 min sum1who_cares4_thegirls 17
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr LIBERALS are WORTHLESS 92,141
Man Farts 3 hr Ghost Hunter 2
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) 4 hr siloam sally 89
Boston Marathon 7 hr momma 5
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 8 hr dear guest 18,909
Siloam Springs Hotel 14 hr humpty 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••