Birth announcement
TNT

Ozark, MO

#1 May 19, 2013
Congratulations to Jared and Ashley Painter on the new arrival of baby Elijah. Yea!
ChaosAD

Willow Springs, MO

#3 May 19, 2013
Dean Lee wrote:
<quoted text> probably another crack baby
You apparently don't know shit, nor them.
Wtf ever

Ozark, MO

#4 May 19, 2013
Wow, really? Your going to insult a baby that has no control of their life right now. Just shows what a low life you are! This person is simply trying to congratulate a family with a new baby and your gonna bash them. Get a life for real your prolly the real crack head here! Why don't you find something better to do with your life than be jealous and hide behind a fake name on a computer bashing people!!! You're only making yourself look like the idiot here just so you know!
KLT

Ozark, MO

#5 May 19, 2013
To. Dean lee, get off the meth and quit posting libelous comments. Will land you a$$ In jail or whatever. You don't know them. Shut up! I won't say anything else but your butt is in a sling!
Lin

Ozark, MO

#6 May 19, 2013
Dean Lee wrote:
You are so messed up. Waitt til they find out who you are. Jacka$$!
A person that knows

Ozark, MO

#7 May 19, 2013
Dean Lee wrote:
I am appalled to see this slur to a fantastic couple that just had their first baby and you say it's a drug baby, WoW? You are much more than a jerk. You hide and then say a comment like that. I agree with the others folks on here, tell us who you are. Then you can be a man and get you thick head opened up! Jerk!
A person who knows

Ozark, MO

#8 May 19, 2013
Dean Lee wrote:

Who the fu ck are you? If you knew these lovely people you'd being saying congratulations, you pi ss ant! Low - life druggie with nothing better to do than start trouble. Go way. Reveal your real name.
TNT

West Plains, MO

#9 May 23, 2013
A person who knows wrote:
<quoted text>.
Who the fu ck are you? If you knew these lovely people you'd being saying congratulations, you pi ss ant! Low - life druggie with nothing better to do than start trouble. Go way. Reveal your real name.
We're did this dean guys comment go? This is a mean and fu cked up person. Probably. Changed his name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Dalton 7 hr Sport 15
Jerry Brown banning Bible in California 9 hr FloppyDick 18
Regina Hilleman Sun I know 3
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE Sun cpt_redbeard 150
milfs Sat Justforfun 1
gay hangout (Jun '10) Sat FloppyDick 72
Target practice Sat GonnaGetMine 1

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages