Angel

Ava, MO

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Wht do u think about Austin Evans? I heard he is a trouble maker.
DGS

Sparta, MO

#3 Jan 27, 2011
GET A LIFE SERIOUSLY BASHING HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HIM NOW?? LETS GROW UP!!! BASHING A MINOR? yOUR COMPLETELY DUMB!
Catl

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2011
Wether he is or isn't, I'm sure its none of YOUR GOD DAMN business. Thanks dolls. (:
Haha

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2011
I think the only reason him & carlee r still 2gether is cuz they both have a STD!!! I seen her puss, and nasty shit. Biggest mistake ever hahahahaha. And she is a hoe!!
def

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2011
He is a trouble maker. He use to be hot, but after autumn he got really ugly. I wouldn't touch it.
Carleee Salerno

Barnhart, MO

#8 Feb 23, 2011
Yeah, cause we so have Stds. Haha, k. And if we cared, wed ACTUALLY go get the papers to show you were both clean. But okay, whatever makes you people feel better about yourself. When all in all. Your all pathetic people obviously unhappy with your lives. And if you think the ppl your posting about are bad, shit. Look at you. Yourself. Everyone of you posting this shit. Your no better than anyone else. Don't talk shit. Come say it to our faces.
C_hubbz

Ava, MO

#9 Feb 23, 2011
Austin Evans .... Really Cool Mothe* Fucke*. Idk why u all are bashin on him but hes cool as hel*. Really good kid..
Wow

Ozark, MO

#10 Jul 7, 2012
Carleee Salerno wrote:
Yeah, cause we so have Stds. Haha, k. And if we cared, wed ACTUALLY go get the papers to show you were both clean. But okay, whatever makes you people feel better about yourself. When all in all. Your all pathetic people obviously unhappy with your lives. And if you think the ppl your posting about are bad, shit. Look at you. Yourself. Everyone of you posting this shit. Your no better than anyone else. Don't talk shit. Come say it to our faces.
How did that work out for you Carlee?
to haha

West Plains, MO

#12 Apr 25, 2013
I think the only reason him & carlee r still 2gether is cuz they both have a STD!!! I seen her puss, and nasty shit. Biggest mistake ever hahahahaha. And she is a hoe!!

DUDE , your such an idiot I bet u wud get ur face bacshed in if u said that top carless face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
church farters 2 hr concerned citizen 3
Girl in silver Priushatchbk 3 hr Granny Panties 6
shooting Monday 4 hr justMOM 18
Hillary Clinton will soon have to defend briber... 4 hr West Plains Inves... 1
Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It'... 6 hr Bachmann For Pres... 1
Kids Playing Outside Alone (Mar '10) 7 hr big al sharptons 81
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr NO SHRILLary in 2016 100,967
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]