Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Wrong Place

Ava, MO

#2 May 16, 2010
Questionable wrote:
Is this a bi-catholic church or what? Please just honest legite opinions, I honestly am having a religous breakdown and dont understand !!!!
Wrong place to ask for honesty.
Shepard

United States

#3 May 16, 2010
Its a church without labels and limitations that go along with them. Its simply a place where you can worship the Lord, and learn the valuable lessons that Christianity imparts.
iforreal

Morocco, IN

#4 May 16, 2010
what do you mean? "bi-catholic"?...ple ase explain...and i will tell you about my experience with this church.
nonbeliever

United States

#5 May 16, 2010
This church has a false prophet, this other church has a false prophet, that other church has a false prophet, and that other church has a false prophet. See a pattern there? They all have false prophets because the entire religion is false. Screww them, keep your money and spend quality time with your friends and family, if you got any.
nonbeliever

United States

#8 May 16, 2010
Questionable wrote:
<quoted text> "i know they go to church but seen them drunk and almost having sex in the parking lot"
Wow! I may have to start going to church there. On their facebook page I seen that there are some hot women that go there, and I know of a bunch of them and they like to party.
friend

Saint Louis, MO

#9 May 16, 2010
that is whats wrong today you go to church and judge everyone around you. Just because people do drugs dont mean they dont believe in GOD. As for them having sex i will bet you have sex to! Besides if you realy think about it, who is beside you at church dont matter - none of us are perfect! God dont wanna hear "I didnt go to church because the guy in the third row smokes crack" extend your hand, try to help, believe in someone when no one else will. Thats how you build your treasures. Someone saved me just by giving me a chance when no one else would. Turns out Im apretty good person I just didnt know it.The bible says love your brother-not judge you brother. When I see someone strung out or drunk n stupid or just dirty, my heart breaks for them. God Bless all of us!
Ave Joe

Ozark, MO

#10 May 17, 2010
If there is anything in the Bible telling you not to drink Beer, wine, etc please quote it here. Anything done to excess is not good. I have read the new testament from front to back, and I started the old testament, however I have not completed it, but have looked up drinking, drunk, glasses and drunkenness, etc found a few things but nothing specifically tell you not to drink. So if I have missed something please let me know. I have heard which church stated Genesis but can not remember ATM. I believe they are self sufficient now as they now have 3 Sunday morning services now due to space constraints.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#11 May 17, 2010
Questionable wrote:
Is this a bi-catholic church or what? Please just honest legite opinions, I honestly am having a religous breakdown and dont understand !!!!
yes it is,,just like every other churches around here,,catholic church was the first christian church started by st,peter,,and he walked with JESUS,,and JESUS told him to start it,,so all other churches are branched off versions of the one true church,,the catholic church,,and if anyone out there wants to say JESUS was wrong,,go ahead,,its your soul,,and another thing,,woman as preachers,,not right with JESUS,,read 1 cor.the whole book,,and then tell JESUS he was wrong,,you all know JESUS died for everyones sins,,this means if you sin you repent and dont commit the sin again,,but most repent a 1,000 times on the same sin,,how many times you want JESUS to suffer for you?,,i know this,,if your guilty of breaking one commandment,,your guilty of them all,,walk in any of these branched off churches and ask anyone in there to recite to you the ten commandments,,they cant,,so how can you love GOD if you dont even know his rules?,,maybe the johova people are right,,when they say theres only room for 144,000 in heaven,,they do hand out good pamplets to read,,
diggydog

United States

#13 May 17, 2010
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>yes it is,,just like every other churches around here,,catholic church was the first christian church started by st,peter,,and he walked with JESUS,,and JESUS told him to start it,,so all other churches are branched off versions of the one true church,,the catholic church,,and if anyone out there wants to say JESUS was wrong,,go ahead,,its your soul,,and another thing,,woman as preachers,,not right with JESUS,,read 1 cor.the whole book,,and then tell JESUS he was wrong,,you all know JESUS died for everyones sins,,this means if you sin you repent and dont commit the sin again,,but most repent a 1,000 times on the same sin,,how many times you want JESUS to suffer for you?,,i know this,,if your guilty of breaking one commandment,,your guilty of them all,,walk in any of these branched off churches and ask anyone in there to recite to you the ten commandments,,they cant,,so how can you love GOD if you dont even know his rules?,,maybe the johova people are right,,when they say theres only room for 144,000 in heaven,,they do hand out good pamplets to read,,
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...
Desperado

United States

#14 May 17, 2010
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>yes it is,,just like every other churches around here,,catholic church was the first christian church started by st,peter,,and he walked with JESUS,,and JESUS told him to start it,,so all other churches are branched off versions of the one true church,,the catholic church,,and if anyone out there wants to say JESUS was wrong,,go ahead,,its your soul,,and another thing,,woman as preachers,,not right with JESUS,,read 1 cor.the whole book,,and then tell JESUS he was wrong,,you all know JESUS died for everyones sins,,this means if you sin you repent and dont commit the sin again,,but most repent a 1,000 times on the same sin,,how many times you want JESUS to suffer for you?,,i know this,,if your guilty of breaking one commandment,,your guilty of them all,,walk in any of these branched off churches and ask anyone in there to recite to you the ten commandments,,they cant,,so how can you love GOD if you dont even know his rules?,,maybe the johova people are right,,when they say theres only room for 144,000 in heaven,,they do hand out good pamplets to read,,
Shut the hell up, grave fagger. Your opinion is as useful as as a rusted out butt plug. Now, before you start smiling, you should know that no one but you would find that useful.
Even if jesus was here, even he would tell you to shut your hole, then we'd smack you around a bit, until you went fetal and started crying. and then he and I would take turns shitting on you..
Religion is f*cking stupid. The unfortunate truth is that jesus is not real, and grave digger is a child molester.
nonbeliever

United States

#15 May 18, 2010
Who got the DWI?

I told you all a long time ago to go to a real church. You got Episcopalian, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Methodist, Baptist, Catholic. Donot need anymore of these fly by night churches grabbing your money, they donot even have a building of their own.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#17 May 18, 2010
Desperado wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up, grave fagger. Your opinion is as useful as as a rusted out butt plug. Now, before you start smiling, you should know that no one but you would find that useful.
Even if jesus was here, even he would tell you to shut your hole, then we'd smack you around a bit, until you went fetal and started crying. and then he and I would take turns shitting on you..
Religion is f*cking stupid. The unfortunate truth is that jesus is not real, and grave digger is a child molester.
i wont be talking to you any more,,not becaus i am scared,,cuz your hell bound on the fast train,,and what a gross statement,,a rusted butt plug,,what the hell have you been eating,,ha haa haaa,,i win,,you lose,,i have JESUS,,you have a lier,,satan,,and just like the good book says,,your lier loses in the end,,just like you just lost now,,ha haa haaa,,see ya,,wouldnt want to be ya,,ha haa haaa
Desperado

United States

#18 May 18, 2010
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>i wont be talking to you any more,,not becaus i am scared,,cuz your hell bound on the fast train,,and what a gross statement,,a rusted butt plug,,what the hell have you been eating,,ha haa haaa,,i win,,you lose,,i have JESUS,,you have a lier,,satan,,and just like the good book says,,your lier loses in the end,,just like you just lost now,,ha haa haaa,,see ya,,wouldnt want to be ya,,ha haa haaa
Are you really dumb enough to believe that you can run away and still call yourself a winner?
You're also dumb enough to believe that hell exists! You're as pathetic as that collection of toilet paper that you call the bible.
Just go crawl into a hole and die. Then see where you end up. NOWHERE! just a dried up dead dumbfuck in the ground.
So, if you want to make a game out of it, I win. Because you dont use your brain, and are too stupid to try, I automatically win. You want a rematch? I win again!

It's pointless, grave fagger....just like the time you waste in a church...just like your life..
digmygrave

United States

#19 May 18, 2010
The Catholic church is a lie.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#20 May 18, 2010
digmygrave wrote:
The Catholic church is a lie.
no its not,,its the first and only church,,what you calling JESUS a lier?,,
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#21 May 18, 2010
Desperado wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really dumb enough to believe that you can run away and still call yourself a winner?
You're also dumb enough to believe that hell exists! You're as pathetic as that collection of toilet paper that you call the bible.
Just go crawl into a hole and die. Then see where you end up. NOWHERE! just a dried up dead dumbfuck in the ground.
So, if you want to make a game out of it, I win. Because you dont use your brain, and are too stupid to try, I automatically win. You want a rematch? I win again!
It's pointless, grave fagger....just like the time you waste in a church...just like your life..
no satan follower,,the real grave digger doesnt quit,,i am sneaky,,cuz the grave digger knows when satan is on the attack for my pure soul,,the grave digger will never bow down to your leader satan,,i have faught your kind before,,and won every time,,what kind of normal person with any good in there heart say what you say,,i know,,an orphan,,who was adopted by satan,,your satan has been trying to get my soul for years,,but i will never surrender,,i will fight to the end,,your just a flick away from the flames,,now for the good stuffffff,,i the real grave digger will say a bunch of prayers for your soul,,and if the burning feeling you get in your body,,dont worry,,its your soul wanting out,,and there isnt anything you can do to stop me from praying for you,,you wanted a fight,,well lets get it on,,all i have is time,,to pray,,al you got is topix,,cuz your leader satan lied to ya,,ha haa haaa,,now when ever your ready to feel happy,,get rid of all that hate in your heart,,learn about our LORD JESUS CHRIST,,let me know,,did you notice i said,,our,,thats becaus he is just a few words away,,this is how i fight and why i win all of them,,,ha haa haaa
digmygrave

United States

#22 May 18, 2010
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>no its not,,its the first and only church,,what you calling JESUS a lier?,,
No, I'm calling the Catholic church a liar. Show me in the Bible where it says the Catholic church is the only? Tell me why are your "men of God" are forbid to marry? Tell me why you go to your "father" to confess your sins and ask for repentance, and not to straight to God?
Desperado

United States

#23 May 18, 2010
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>no satan follower,,the real grave digger doesnt quit,,i am sneaky,,cuz the grave digger knows when satan is on the attack for my pure soul,,the grave digger will never bow down to your leader satan,,i have faught your kind before,,and won every time,,what kind of normal person with any good in there heart say what you say,,i know,,an orphan,,who was adopted by satan,,your satan has been trying to get my soul for years,,but i will never surrender,,i will fight to the end,,your just a flick away from the flames,,now for the good stuffffff,,i the real grave digger will say a bunch of prayers for your soul,,and if the burning feeling you get in your body,,dont worry,,its your soul wanting out,,and there isnt anything you can do to stop me from praying for you,,you wanted a fight,,well lets get it on,,all i have is time,,to pray,,al you got is topix,,cuz your leader satan lied to ya,,ha haa haaa,,now when ever your ready to feel happy,,get rid of all that hate in your heart,,learn about our LORD JESUS CHRIST,,let me know,,did you notice i said,,our,,thats becaus he is just a few words away,,this is how i fight and why i win all of them,,,ha haa haaa
just to be clear, grave fagger...I do not follow satan. One cannot follow someone they dont believe in. And yes...jesus is a liar. everything you believe is a lie. And I will enjoy my life to fullest because I know this time on earth is all that there is. And because of that, every moment that i live will be infinitely sweeter than your sad blip of an existence. And THAT is how I win...every time...no matter what you say.

So go ahead. Cling to your false hopes and false prophets. After all...it's all you have.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#24 May 18, 2010
Desperado wrote:
<quoted text>
just to be clear, grave fagger...I do not follow satan. One cannot follow someone they dont believe in. And yes...jesus is a liar. everything you believe is a lie. And I will enjoy my life to fullest because I know this time on earth is all that there is. And because of that, every moment that i live will be infinitely sweeter than your sad blip of an existence. And THAT is how I win...every time...no matter what you say.
So go ahead. Cling to your false hopes and false prophets. After all...it's all you have.
ok i will,,and you cant see clear,,your blinded by your lover,,satan,,are you trying to say,,that JESUS didnt walk this earth,,that centuries before he was born,,there are writings of his comming,,his birth,,his mother,,his life,,his death,,his rising from the dead,,is this what your saying,,and that GOD doesnt exist at all,,that all those people from the beginning of man kind where wrong,,and you a person from west plains mo, is right,,lets see this score,,beleivers--a trillion times a trillion,,you--1,,boy oh boy,,i love proving you wrong you satans pawn of hate,,and what a life your living,,in west plains,,that doesnt even have a steak n shake,,every town this size has a steak n shake,,so much life living in west plains,,hey lets go to the mall,,oh wait there isnt one,,lets go to a ball game,,oh wait,,dont have a stadium,,lets go ice skating,,roller skating,,the zoo,,oh wait,,this fast living town doesnt have anything like that,,but we all know what west plains has,,you,,a demon,,and the grave digger,,the demon slayer,,ha haa haaa
Desperado

United States

#25 May 18, 2010
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>ok i will,,and you cant see clear,,your blinded by your lover,,satan,,are you trying to say,,that JESUS didnt walk this earth,,that centuries before he was born,,there are writings of his comming,,his birth,,his mother,,his life,,his death,,his rising from the dead,,is this what your saying,,and that GOD doesnt exist at all,,that all those people from the beginning of man kind where wrong,,and you a person from west plains mo, is right,,lets see this score,,beleivers--a trillion times a trillion,,you--1,,boy oh boy,,i love proving you wrong you satans pawn of hate,,and what a life your living,,in west plains,,that doesnt even have a steak n shake,,every town this size has a steak n shake,,so much life living in west plains,,hey lets go to the mall,,oh wait there isnt one,,lets go to a ball game,,oh wait,,dont have a stadium,,lets go ice skating,,roller skating,,the zoo,,oh wait,,this fast living town doesnt have anything like that,,but we all know what west plains has,,you,,a demon,,and the grave digger,,the demon slayer,,ha haa haaa
LMFAO!! You? demon slayer!? ROTFLOL! Jesus, you are fucking retarded!
Yeah, there are a bunch of idiots like you that believe in religion, but you CANT really be stupid enough to think that I'm the only person that knows there is no such thing....can you?
Ah, who am I kidding. If it involves any kind of thinking at all...you cant manage it.
You dont think for yourself...you're clearly incapable. Thats why you believe religion. Some idiot taught it to you, and you threw up your hands and said "Oh, boy! That has to be right! Forget reason and logic, the shit in this bible HAS to be right!"
You're nothing but a stupid lemming, blindly following the idiocy of other preachers.
Do you really think that of all the religions and belief systems that ever existed, even the one's before christ's supposed 'birth', all of them...are wrong? Hinduism, buddhism, muslim, jewish....they're ALL wrong...and only people like YOU have the answers?
Boy oh boy I love proving YOU wrong. Though, because you're such an idiot....it's all too easy.
Also, I dont even live in west plains anymore. The springfield forum is just insanely boring.
So, you see what happens when you try to think? You just end up looking like a stupid fucking moron.

You see, gay dicker, you can keep coming at me all day, and I'll keep beating you.

As I said....I will always win

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my man dave 'sparky' stone (Jan '12) 6 hr Howner 35
local election for Judge 7 hr No way 27
Does Judge Evans smile all of the time? 9 hr justice 7
Anyone want Privett to be judge? 23 hr For real 24
Jerry Brown banning Bible in California Wed Lavrentiy Beria 28
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE Wed Sport 156
Hey, Foodie's..... Wed Savor the taste 12

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages