Dr. Jones (orthopedic)
Needing feedback

Monroe, LA

#1 Mar 23, 2012
I am wondering if anyone has used this doctor for hand surgery. I may be using him as my surgeon and would love some feedback as I am not very familiar with doctors in West Plains. I heard he has a high success rate, but the best testimonials come from patients (current or former). I am not looking for dirt so please refrain from posting garbage. If you used him and would not recommend him please state why. Thank you. I appreciate your time and responses.
Sorry

Branson, MO

#2 Mar 24, 2012
We just recently used him for nerve surgery. I do believe the surgery went well but the first time we was in his office we had a 4 hour wait. Surgery day he didn't even come out and talk to me or my family members. After surgery office visits I have been to 2 and still haven't seen the dr. His nurse took stitches out and done my check-ups. So this should tell you what your about to get into. Not my kind but hey everybody is different. I like talking to the dr's and thats not what happens here.
momshispatient

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2012
He is my mothers doctor. We both like him but followups have been with his partner who she doesn't like as much. Accurate prognosis
Needing feedback

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2012
Thanks to both of you. I will keep this all in mind while looking for a surgeon. Have a great weekend. :)
annie

Hollister, MO

#5 Mar 25, 2012
Great Doctor..Does Good Work....
Disgusted former patient

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 25, 2012
Not once have we ever had less than an hour wait past the appt time. He tries to look important while using a voice recorder to record such important details like a patients weight and age ( please explain how this really matters except to make you look really like a crook because most ppl probably don't catch the meaningless info he records... For all 3 visits). After 6 months of basically milking Medicare he wanted Ito have a second MRI done. When I lpointed that one had already been done he looked at her chart and said " oh yea... It has" .
He was going to refer her to a neurosurgeon . After over a month that has never happened. Thankfully a chiropractor did refer her to one in cape giradeau . Today because of the chiropractor my mother is in Barnes Jewish hospital in st Louis .... With a brain tumor the size of a tennis ball on top of head. Great exam you did there jones. Had we waited on you to do the right thing she would have died. The problem you tried to make us believe caused her to lose use of her Leg and arm.... Not even close. If your dog breaks his leg you might try jones but only if you are ready to put the dog down. I only hope one day he is forced to have the same kind of care he gives to his patients.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 May 25, 2012
The office books 80+ patients per day for one doctor. You WILL have a very long wait unless first in of the day.
my opinion

Chicago, IL

#8 May 25, 2012
I like the shorter wait at Dr.Hubbards. He did my ACL surgery not to mention I have heard the other doctor has a high incidence of infection, but it is who you are comfortable with. I would recommend Hubbard though.
RISKY

United States

#9 Jun 3, 2012
Very high infection rate.....very high risk of surgery failure!!!! Would NOT recommend Dr Jones!!!!!!
alright

Monroe, LA

#10 Jun 5, 2012
I tried him. I did not like him. I am looking for a new doctor.
my opinion

United States

#11 Jun 15, 2012
alright wrote:
I tried him. I did not like him. I am looking for a new doctor.
Hubbard is good
fan of Doctor Jones

Chestnutridge, MO

#12 Jun 16, 2012
Had trigger finger sugery last Oct.Dr. Jones did a great job. If you got an infection from surgery thats the hospitals problem.
Whatever

West Plains, MO

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Dr Aydin is the best surgeon!! He explains thoroughly and does an exceptionally great job. He's also very approachable which is a breath of fresh air compared to some Aholes out there!
carl

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2012
He has a hot lady working for him....
dumbass

Ava, MO

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Dr. Jones just did surg on my arm and no pain and he is good, I would go to him again.
Tom Dickenharry

Ozark, MO

#16 Nov 11, 2013
I heard Dr Jones resigned last month. Anybody know what's up with that?
Tom Antrim

Ozark, MO

#17 Nov 13, 2013
I cut my finger some time back and in the ER the Doctor said I would need surgery to restore movement in my finger and the next day I was in surgery with Dr Jones. After surgery I went to therapy in Mountain View and the therapists basically told me I didn't have the ability to move the top of my finger, I had follow up visits to Dr. Jones office and ask him if I needed further surgery to regain movement but was unable to get him to fully respond. The waiting room in his office had people waiting for hours to get to him. After several visits I went to another surgeon in Springfield Mercy Hospital and he told me that I needed a split installed. I would never go back to Jones under any circumstance.
Ricky and Lucy Retardo

Ozark, MO

#19 Nov 13, 2013
I do my own doctoring. It's cheaper and I can legally beat the crap out of the doctor if he screws up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hate 15 min grave digger 6
inexcusable 17 min Patriot 4
Howell County Trump Party born 2016 (Jul '16) 1 hr grave digger 20
Elf!!!! 3 hr grave digger 28
hate groups 4 hr grave digger 37
The One Good Thing !! 4 hr grave digger 4
oh yeah 4 hr grave digger 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance