FUall

Sparta, MO

#21 Jan 1, 2013
The Real Richard Simmons wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that his buttocks are NOT free.
What kind of man wares short shorts and jumps around like a chimp on meth when in their 50's for christ sake and then tries to make insults to try and be funny? you take your girly ways and all those fat ass poeople on your videos and shove yourself up a horses butt you girly man in his 50's or 60's or 70's whatever age you are because those fat ass people on your videos should't be out in public in front of a video camera in tights jumping around like re-tards on meth makeing everyone sick so bad they lose weight the wrong way from starvation because they can't eat no more. Fag!
Really

New London, IA

#22 Jan 1, 2013
3 more min & the 417 could of been real cool.
kkk

United States

#23 Feb 2, 2013
That's pretty damn funny, lol. I'm still just looking for names. I'm not here to talk shit about them, I'd rather see them in person. Thanks.

Still need names? Fu** them pu*sys. I'm looking for one of them to
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#24 Feb 2, 2013
kkk wrote:
That's pretty damn funny, lol. I'm still just looking for names. I'm not here to talk shit about them, I'd rather see them in person. Thanks.
Still need names? Fu** them pu*sys. I'm looking for one of them to
KKK?,,,is you a real white unemployed wife beating animal love makeing racist overweight bastard?,,, tell your ole lady the grave digger said,,,,mmmmmmm baby,,,,ha haa haaa,,,the kkk sucks just as bad as the black panther pimpin party welfare sucking ebonics speaking wimps,,,ha haa haaa,,,the question the grave digger needs too know is if the kkk married the black panther party,,,which one would be the women side of this gay bate union,,,ha haa haaa,,,punks,,,
417 Boy

Ozark, MO

#25 Feb 2, 2013
I'm a proud member. We've never strong armed anyone who didn't need it unless we were drunk or stoned. I suggest that the individual looking for us...back off. As our name suggests, we know the area code and we aren't afraid to use it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kkk

United States

#26 Feb 3, 2013
Robert S. N the 417 boys know me n they know they got it come. Raised in 417 hole life u pu**yrs don't run shi$$
Just Me

West Plains, MO

#27 Feb 4, 2013
417 Boy wrote:
I'm a proud member. We've never strong armed anyone who didn't need it unless we were drunk or stoned. I suggest that the individual looking for us...back off. As our name suggests, we know the area code and we aren't afraid to use it.
I'm the person looking for more information on who this group of people are. I don't need anyone else on here starting shit. Do you live in the West Plains or Caulfield area? This in particular in the part of the area code I'm looking at. As far as backing off, I am not worried about some young guys running around town thinking they are tough. Any BOY that runs a woman off the highway, is just that, a BITCH BOY. If you aren't in this area of the 417, then thid message isn't for you, if you are, then read it and remember it.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#28 Feb 6, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the person looking for more information on who this group of people are. I don't need anyone else on here starting shit. Do you live in the West Plains or Caulfield area? This in particular in the part of the area code I'm looking at. As far as backing off, I am not worried about some young guys running around town thinking they are tough. Any BOY that runs a woman off the highway, is just that, a BITCH BOY. If you aren't in this area of the 417, then thid message isn't for you, if you are, then read it and remember it.
omg omg omg,,,dude,,,there isnt a gang of thugs running around or controls the 417 area code,,,you freakin idiot,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger owns the 417 area code,,,punk,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Just Me

West Plains, MO

#29 Feb 6, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>omg omg omg,,,dude,,,there isnt a gang of thugs running around or controls the 417 area code,,,you freakin idiot,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger owns the 417 area code,,,punk,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Your mouth or in this case, your fingers, make you to be a freakin' idiot. I never said it was a bunch of thugs or anyone taking control of the big bad 417, what a bunch of high school bullshit. When someone follows a family member of mine home and runs them off the highway more than once, then yes, I'd like to know who the person(s) that claim they are a 417 boy name(s) are.
Not hard to find

United States

#30 Feb 6, 2013
They hang out at steel bridge in the summer!
your

United States

#31 Feb 6, 2013
Out to [email protected] em all hohohahahehehhuhu !
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#32 Feb 6, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mouth or in this case, your fingers, make you to be a freakin' idiot. I never said it was a bunch of thugs or anyone taking control of the big bad 417, what a bunch of high school bullshit. When someone follows a family member of mine home and runs them off the highway more than once, then yes, I'd like to know who the person(s) that claim they are a 417 boy name(s) are.
more then once? either means your full of crap because the police would of caught them by now or,,,you were adopted and think your rambo while renting a rental trailer with a half of acre of shrubs behind that trailer and you run around those shrubs like rambutt with a bb gun and a blow gun all decked out in camo and almost broke your ankle running from a rabbit that jumped out at you from under a log,,,ha haa haaa,,,like the grave digger said before,,,the grave digger owns the whole 417 area code and dont remember giving any orders to run a rambutt's family member off any road,,,punk,,, plus if my 417 grave diggers orders were carried out to run anyone off the road,,you would be paying ransom to get your family members cars spare tire back,,, punk,,,ha haa haaa,,,cuz the grave digger kidnaps all spare tires,,,flat or not,,,punk,,,
Really

New London, IA

#33 Feb 6, 2013
just ignore ole digger while he chews his mouth full of chit.

Poor little guy will never grow up,fantasy is his reality.
synthetic

United States

#34 Feb 9, 2013
417 boy Yankee n Robert salamonie live dirt road be lhind Walmart
synthetic

United States

#35 Feb 9, 2013
417 Joplin honkeys control 417. How bout I give them a call to set these wp 417 bitches straight
haha

United States

#36 Feb 9, 2013
I bet u do.
Jokers

United States

#38 Apr 14, 2013
Yanke And Salamone are NOT 417 boyz. they do think they tough tho
That Guy

Fordland, MO

#39 Apr 15, 2013
No one owns the 417, its just an area code, and those who think they do are dead wrong, gangs are for people who cant get along with the rest of the world.
Sigh

Elkhorn, NE

#40 May 5, 2013
Funniest....post....ever......
Ignorant-lol

United States

#42 Jan 10, 2014
Brandon yanke robert salamone brian slonglicker lol and zac roberts lmao kids think they badass thug boys. I guess that since they are 417 BOYS then im a 417 girl lol hell everyone who lives around here is just a bunch of badass gangstas! Stupid asses!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sen. Susan Collins 14 min nincompoop 1
Anti-LGBT 16 min Adonia Burgess 13
Good old paul 1 hr Ramsey Bolton 3
Haha funny 1 hr Ramsey Bolton 1
Terrified 1 hr Ramsey Bolton 1
creasy n digger-bears party 1 hr Ramsey Bolton 19
RIP Malcom 2 hr Adonia Burgess 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance