First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Me

West Plains, MO

#1 Dec 17, 2012
I figured this place is full of gossip all time and someone on here will surely talk. Who are these guys? Anyone know any names, what they drive, where they like to hang out at? I'd like to go pay them all a visit sometime.
The 411

Branson, MO

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Grave digger posts probably 80% of the stuff on here. But he is a mystery wrapped up in a riddle. He has about 50 different names he goes by but Boone seems to know who he really is.
Just Me

West Plains, MO

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Don't really care about an individual, just these people that call themselves, "417 BOYS." If this grave digger person knows so much, perhaps he will shed some light on these people.
XoP

West Plains, MO

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Grave Digger is dead.
lolwut

Chestnutridge, MO

#5 Dec 17, 2012
I think I might know a few of em ;)
OldGuy

Chestnutridge, MO

#6 Dec 17, 2012
The 411 wrote:
Grave digger posts probably 80% of the stuff on here. But he is a mystery wrapped up in a riddle. He has about 50 different names he goes by but Boone seems to know who he really is.
I beat up 417 boys all day long with a horse wip.
Just Me

West Plains, MO

#7 Dec 19, 2012
lolwut wrote:
I think I might know a few of em ;)
I'm listening. Just looking for some information, that's all. I'm sure since they are so "tough", that's why no one on here is talking about them. Real. Tough. BOYS.
who dat

Ava, MO

#8 Dec 19, 2012
I have never even heard of 417 boys. Are they a boy band?
Just Me

West Plains, MO

#9 Dec 19, 2012
who dat wrote:
I have never even heard of 417 boys. Are they a boy band?
They may as well be. Sounds like a high school kids name, guess that's all they are. I'd still like to find out more about this self proclaimed "group".
Happy Feet

Hutchinson, KS

#10 Dec 19, 2012
They are probably the ignorant off spring of the so called "Wolf Pack"
Juan Valdez

Drury, MO

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Here's a picture of them;
http://www.google.com/imgres... *jJ-cUVNlWvHYvam0MKaRh5z8ERcR- Tg8UllZjBna3UZWZPNc8cQeC2ng0Q4 ftkb/hillbilly.jpg&w=350 &h=366&ei=FTrSUIu0Lqrm 2QX1sIDACA&zoom=1&iact =rc&dur=454&sig=118219 742616301376643&page=1 &tbnh=148&tbnw=142 &start=0&ndsp=12&v ed=1t:429,r:5,s:0,i:171&tx =105&ty=94
Happy Feet

Hutchinson, KS

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
Here's a picture of them;
http://www.google.com/imgres... *jJ-cUVNlWvHYvam0MKaRh5z8ERcR- Tg8UllZjBna3UZWZPNc8cQeC2ng0Q4 ftkb/hillbilly.jpg&w=350 &h=366&ei=FTrSUIu0Lqrm 2QX1sIDACA&zoom=1&iact =rc&dur=454&sig=118219 742616301376643&page=1 &tbnh=148&tbnw=142 &start=0&ndsp=12&v ed=1t:429,r:5,s:0,i:171&tx =105&ty=94
That was too funny!!!! Love it!!!!
Ralphie

Ozark, MO

#13 Dec 19, 2012
Just Me wrote:
I figured this place is full of gossip all time and someone on here will surely talk. Who are these guys? Anyone know any names, what they drive, where they like to hang out at? I'd like to go pay them all a visit sometime.
I know one of them. His name is Scut Farkus. He has "yellow" eyes. You can't miss him.
IsawItAll

Vanzant, MO

#14 Dec 19, 2012
I heard the 870 girls beat the hell out of those boys last friday night. I heard one of those 417 boys couldn't read very well and walked into the girls bathroom by mistake and sat down to tinkle and after that, it was on.
Just Me

West Plains, MO

#15 Dec 22, 2012
IsawItAll wrote:
I heard the 870 girls beat the hell out of those boys last friday night. I heard one of those 417 boys couldn't read very well and walked into the girls bathroom by mistake and sat down to tinkle and after that, it was on.
That's pretty damn funny, lol. I'm still just looking for names. I'm not here to talk shit about them, I'd rather see them in person. Thanks.
think hard you know me

United States

#16 Dec 25, 2012
I heard you all are retarded 417 870 what a bunch of morons.
417 BOYZ

Farmington, MO

#17 Dec 26, 2012
I have a tattoo for the 417 BOYZ. I do not think it is the group u r talkin about. Noone walks around sayin they are tough. There are many groups that call themselves the '417 Boys'. Me and the 2 guys tht have it just got it bc we are all from the 417 and we were all friends tht were supposed to have each others back... Thats it we dont walk around actin tough. And i wish the other 2 guys didnt have it bc they didnt deserve it. SO my name is BRYAN SLONIKER. Look it up, i dont think im tough bt im sure as fuck not gonna hide my name bc u wanna "find us".
info

United States

#18 Jan 1, 2013
From what i understand the boys here that call themselves the 417 are a bunch of inmature losers. The real 417's though are a gang that started in prison and is still goin and growin. So i hope the fake 417's dont ever meet the real 417's for there sake
FUall

Kimberling City, MO

#19 Jan 1, 2013
info wrote:
From what i understand the boys here that call themselves the 417 are a bunch of inmature losers. The real 417's though are a gang that started in prison and is still goin and growin. So i hope the fake 417's dont ever meet the real 417's for there sake
I have always been afraid of prison gangs... NOT!... They are in prison being babysitted and locked in cages and can't get out to hurt anyone, plus when they do get out they are watched like children being punished by the parole people and police, so the real 417 fags can kiss my free buttocks.
The Real Richard Simmons

Drury, MO

#20 Jan 1, 2013
FUall wrote:
<quoted text> I have always been afraid of prison gangs... NOT!... They are in prison being babysitted and locked in cages and can't get out to hurt anyone, plus when they do get out they are watched like children being punished by the parole people and police, so the real 417 fags can kiss my free buttocks.
I know for a fact that his buttocks are NOT free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica cody 1 hr friend 1
Here's a riddle for you 4 hr the riddler 15
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,770
Doctor in New York City tests positive for Ebol... 6 hr Jive Turkey 1
West Plains Makes Top 10 Creepiest Towns List 6 hr Nut Job 2
West Plains online yardsale (Jan '13) 7 hr no way 30
Tea Party Fraud 8 hr DRT 16
West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains Jobs

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance