First Prev
of 347
Next Last
crazyshotgunner

Lockwood, MO

#7461 Aug 8, 2014
sm farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The same should be applied convicted killers in our country, but instead we let them live for 20-30 years, and then everyone screams to high heaven if it takes them 15 minutes to die from a lethal injection.
I say if they shot someone, shoot them, if they cut someones throat, cut their throat, etc.
I just want to say I sooo agree with you on that!!!
Instead they sit in AC playing Nintendo all day eating us out of house and home.
There would be less crime!!!
Hang em high or put em in front of a firing squad....quick and id say painless!!!
People that kidnap and kill kids should be tuned over to the family of the victims.
crazyshotgunner

Lockwood, MO

#7462 Aug 8, 2014
vote yes wrote:
I worked to gather signatures so we could get this on the ballot. I think you should take a moment to read the bill instead of trying to scare people into thinking there is more to it then protecting animals. I would urge people to make suprise visits to some of these mills, if after seeing the conditions these poor animals are in and you still vote against the bill, you have no heart. And where are you getting information that the cost of meat will go up? That has nothing to do with this, and is untrue. Thats why its the puppy mill cruelty protection act. All we want are better conditions for the animals, is that asking to much? Why should a dog have to give birth over and over only to be killed when she cant produce any longer. Its disgusting!!!
A responsible breeder does not breed back to back and a responsible breeder is included in on those new regulations too. There is more to it than what meets the eye....pretty soon they will have restrictions on hog lots, dairy farmers, crop farmers and the old lady next door for her garden. If they mean dogs they should say dogs .....its about mot being self sufficient and relying on other countrys for food.
Too much government control all the way around.
Hello

Marshfield, MO

#7464 Aug 12, 2014
HSUS Loses Charity Rating! Finally, these people are exposed... http://www.awesomeocean.com/2014/07/31/breaki...
Skorzeny

Bartlesville, OK

#7465 Aug 12, 2014
This references the knee grow parasites and is an attempt to control their breeding. I prefer that they abort their own and it is a pleasure to continue funding this.
Annonymous

San Jose, CA

#7466 Aug 20, 2014
Ugh say NO to mills please! Really liking sites like petfinder and Buckaroo that support local shelters that are NO-KILL. Please choose wisely when adopting!:)
puppy lover

United States

#7467 Aug 21, 2014
It needs to stop everywhere
first time

Keokuk, IA

#7468 Aug 21, 2014
mrs whatley in moorsville is at it again selling mixbreed puppies for petagree ; inbred sickpups also you will never get the papers to reg a pup, many complaints against her on the internet. she is a lier and a cheat. and is one of the puppy mills in the area if you want a pup check out the breeder carefully not a scammer like abrigale whatley in moorsville mo
Tommy

Wentzville, MO

#7469 Aug 22, 2014
i sure ain't crazy about it going on
stupid bills for sucker

United States

#7470 Aug 28, 2014
Animal cruelty is not tollerated..child abuse is in this state..and when convicted same sentencing..well gooders why do not they campaign and bleed heart felt cries for the thousand cries from children..because pushing bills like this comes from manipulation of extremely weathly greedy individuals and if you vote for this..stay out of the next presidential race...your why 75% of our kids are dependent on gov assistance now....cause you are wantta be do gooders...and do not think for yourself..watch a comercial and believe what rich want you to.
stupid bills for stupid

United States

#7471 Aug 28, 2014
stupid bills for sucker wrote:
Animal cruelty is not tollerated..child abuse is in this state..and when convicted same sentencing..well gooders why do not they campaign and bleed heart felt cries for the thousand cries from children..because pushing bills like this comes from manipulation of extremely weathly greedy individuals and if you vote for this..stay out of the next presidential race...your why 75% of our kids are dependent on gov assistance now....cause you are wantta be do gooders...and do not think for yourself..watch a comercial and believe what rich want you to.
There is already a bill to cover cruelty to animals..and a $5000.00 reward for turning in someone for cruelty..and every good doer is after quick cash...wouldnt it be nice to see human beings having that same love for a child?...big bucks stick in what they want into these bills and pull on heart strings to get them to pass..so read and know the trueth people..do not take the word of tv campaigns and sad pics of caged animals...for the only story.
why

United States

#7472 Tuesday Sep 2
vote to vote
Pop Clutch

Maple Heights, OH

#7473 Tuesday Sep 2
When you guys are talking about animal cruelty, inner breeding and puppy mills, are you talking about negroes?
Sam I am

United States

#7474 Friday Sep 5
6372 votes for the puppy mill and not a single one of you know the Chamber of Commerce, in Park Hills, Mo. Still wasn't open for business at 8:45 am this morning. A Friday, work day / non-holiday. Maybe you should start taking votes regarding who is running your town because "people" are not showing up for work on time.
Cletus

Springfield, MO

#7475 Thursday Sep 11
Wow!
puppy

Springfield, MO

#7476 Friday Sep 12
Ok
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#7477 Friday Sep 12
the grave digger has all kinds of the puppy,,,gots white ones,,,black ones,,,brown ones,,,yellow ones,,,spotted ones,,,some with 3 legs,,,1 eye,,,no tails,,,no teeth,,,some bite,,,some bark,,,some dont bark,,,all for a deal people,,,buy 1 get 4 free,,,thats right animal rights people,,,buy 1 get 4 free,,,cash only,,,price includes shipping,,,by ups,,,fedx,,,post office,,,anyone you choose,,,counted 473 just yesterday,,,must move fast,,,cuz the 12by12 shed their living in isnt big enough for my new buisness,,,goats,,,thats right,,,goats raised for meat,,,so must clear at least 300 of the little things to make room in the shed for the 25 goats,,,hey,,,maybe the grave digger could turn meself in for the 5,000 reward,,,enough money to move to another county and skip bail and have 2 12by12 sheds built,,,double the income,,,or rent a house in the country with a basement,,,just wont invite anyone over,,,but goats in the house,,,come on,,,thats cruel,,,all animals deserve to live outside,,,what?,,,the sheds have a roof vent with no air or heat,,,like me said,,,live outside,,,but have one problem me needs help with,,,the biggest complaints me gets from customers is,,,the dogs that are sold like standing on the backs of either the new owners pets or their childrens for some reason,,,its like their paws never touched the ground before,,,weird,,,ABORTION is murder of a human life,,,dogs are animals for christ sake,,,f--k peta,,,why dont you tree hugging animal rights workers go save all the wild hogs running loose tearing up peoples crops an land costing millions in damages a year you lefty freaks,,,ps,,,if you catch the grave diggers puppy mill,,,will be bailed out in 15 minutes and up and running in a weeks time in a diffrent location just on spite,,,ha haa haaa,,,if everyone would kill a stray dog or cat everytime a woman has an abortion,,,there wouldnt be a abused stray animal problem,,,and we wont have to watch anymore of them stupid comercials begging for money to pay the big wigs paychecks,,,cuz thats what its all about,,,their paychecks,,,
Jenny

Ava, MO

#7478 Tuesday Sep 23
Protect those people or animals that can't protect themselves........NUF SAID......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 347
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 min st louis 3,198
What is the best tasting brand of peanut butter? 13 min Peanut Butter Lover 1
Do you agree or disagree with the following quote? 1 hr Dincas 15
Would you hire this clown? 1 hr Booze Hound 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,307
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr Dog Man 591
Walmart's fascist, receipt check at door 5 hr grave digger 16

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Howell County was issued at October 02 at 12:20PM CDT

West Plains Dating
Find my Match

West Plains Jobs

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]