Democrat

Branson, MO

#63 Dec 14, 2012
Caring citizen wrote:
Unlike yourself I have not attacked your belief and opinions in an impersonal way. I am not passing judgement on anyone. That is up to our creator in the day of judgment. Have you read the unchanged by man,original gospel? I doubt it very much bc I don't think it exist today. The closest original message from your creator is in the Quran. There is no New Testament nor Old Testament when it comes to the Quran. Not just anybody can translate or preach about it,without utmost experience, knowledge and years of indepth investigation. So I dare not preach. I just wanted to convey to you, your negative opinions of Muslims sounds to me like not very much love for thy neighbor. You are not a very tolerant nor accepting person judging by your threads. You seem to want to keep segregating all Muslims into one bad perception. There are many Christians in jail serving time for their crime,you don't see anyone bullying and putting down the Christian faith bc of a minority group. But you seem to just do exactly that with Islam. Islamic faith is perfect not humans. Islam encompasses all the original books, including all the prophets who came as messengers of the same message. Christians judge and put down one of the most perfect beings who ever existed,yet you will never ever hear or see Muslims judging or putting down prophet Isa. We love him, his mother Mary and all the prophets, our emphasis is place on.muhammed whom we adore, but do not idolize as there is only Allah.this is bc after Isa was taken by Allah from this world, and he will be resurrected when lucifer comes known as dajjal, as a last plea to save as many people as possible, Isas message and the origina, gospel was distorted and changed to the point where many major errors were placed. Muhammed was the last example to adhere to and as a respect to Allah's order we feel that we should live our lives in peace and mercy and forgiveness as Muhammed did, we take his example as the way of life. When you are describing your faith in essence you are also describing Muslims.my intention is not to judge or preach but to share my views on the topic so that I may enlighten others if the negative and wrong perception of Muslims based on media brainwashing. I have a lot of Christian friends who are very dear to me, who I'll respect and look up to as an example, and likewise they feel the same way about me bc they experience first hand what a true Muslim is. We all came into life alone and with nothing, and we will leave this life alone except we will be taking our deeds with us, if our good deeds excel our bad deeds then we will be successful and well rewarded hopefully in eternity. Passing the message of investigate before you judge others is what I intended to do here. I hope you do just as I and many others have done. Please act what you preach. If you love thy neighbor as a Christian please don't let other Christians down by spreading hatred of others,like Muslims. Muslims have been unfairly placed as a minority group based on false and misguided preachings. Each Muslim is having their own battle within to stay on the right path to paradise,so don't think there's no secret sect agenda going on. There is no force that's why Islam is named such Submision based on your own will. I truely wish all the best for you and others who come across this thread and hope you come out of the box ;).
I stoped reading after you said, you dare not preach quran because not just anyone can translate or preach it. What? then how do you know muslim is better then christian? when a Christian can show what being a christian is all about because everyone can understand love. My GOD, you just showed the topix world you muslims are brainwashed. And please stop with the muslims being placed as a minority, gay people cry about that same thing and wasn't and isn't all death and destruction around this world come from the hands of muslims? Yes.
blueoBAMAstates

Branson, MO

#64 Dec 28, 2012
Whatever wrote:
Read the Quran and the original Gospel and you will undersand your creator and understand true Muslims. Muslims follow the Ten Commandments too, murder is a major sin, side is a major sin, Muslims not only love thy neighbor they are taught to respect,care and help thy neighbor just as they would family. There is no time or room in a true Muslims life for violence,hatred and other satanic evil.
Brenda I'm white as white can be. They're are black Christians in life do you hate them too. I believe rasicm is not accepted in any faith.
Democrat you have a completely distorted wrong image of Islam and Muslims. Gods word is perfect, Islam is perfect and the final word. Some Muslims are not perfect, as much as some people from other faiths are not perfect. That's why we ask to be forgiven ESP. If we unknowingly and unintentionally err.
Kafir has come to be regarded as offensive, thus some Muslim scholars encourage its use, due to the Quran's command to use harsh words. Blue states follow their leader oBAMA, to destroy and defeat the Christains, Jews, and all non-beleivers.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#65 Dec 28, 2012
LALA wrote:
<quoted text>My husband is Canadian. He says he doesn't care about any flag burning and that he has more things, like work, to busy himself with.
Some of us are retired and thus have a lot of extra time on our hands. ;-)
FUall

Ozark, MO

#66 Dec 29, 2012
F the muslims. F the American Flag burners. F F F F F F everyone and anyone who doesn't like America.
LOL

Canada

#67 Dec 30, 2012
Scared wrote:
Islam is a false Religion. Christians are warned in the Bible about this. Islam wants all Americans dead they want all Christians dead they want your children to burn and they won't stop. They want Israel wiped off the face of the Earth the Christian Homeland. Muslim preach peace but do nothing to stop thier radical Islamic groups. The past shows all Religions caused War but today the only Religion who promotes War is Islam. I do not feel safe under this President Obama Watch.
And the oldest bible on record tells us to kill every Jew for their part in murdering Jesus.Good thing is was rewritten to make a king happy.
LaLa

Canada

#68 Dec 30, 2012
Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad has truck load of Canadian Flag Toilet Paper. Ask husband if he wants some real cheap. Muhammad also have truck load of Rebel Flag adult diapers to get rid of.
He said to bring the whole truckload as long as it is a good deal.He really hates buying toilet paper to just throw away!
Brenda Moncrief

Ozark, MO

#69 Dec 30, 2012
I'm gonna put this on my Facebook to spread the word!
Best Lil Whorehouse

Ozark, MO

#70 Dec 30, 2012
I think it's a shame that the Jews and the Muslims cannot settle their differences in a Christian manner!
LOL

Canada

#71 Dec 30, 2012
Persecuted wrote:
I and my family are being persecuted by a local church, because we don't attend their church.
We have been told. "If you were a member of the church, this wouldn't be an issue." and "The Bible says, Christians are not supposed to sue Christians. If you were a Christian, we wouldn't be suing you." (Land issue)
(Sounds like Muslim ideas to me)
Screw them. They are using religion to extort and take advantage.Tell them to shove off and get you a lawyer.
LOL

Canada

#72 Dec 30, 2012
Best Lil Whorehouse wrote:
I think it's a shame that the Jews and the Muslims cannot settle their differences in a Christian manner!
Ha ha ha ha. Good one! I always wondered why American christians always say that they stand by Israel. Why? To have a chance to convert the Jews who refuse Jesus. I wish all the Christians who want to stand by Israel would go visit and see how they would be treated. And another thing, there are lots of Palestinian christians who get killed and treated just as bad as Palestinian Muslims, by the Jews. But that's okay?
liar

Branson, MO

#73 Dec 30, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha. Good one! I always wondered why American christians always say that they stand by Israel. Why? To have a chance to convert the Jews who refuse Jesus. I wish all the Christians who want to stand by Israel would go visit and see how they would be treated. And another thing, there are lots of Palestinian christians who get killed and treated just as bad as Palestinian Muslims, by the Jews. But that's okay?
Another Muslim lie...Christians comprise less than 3% of Palestinians living within the borders of former area of what the Muslims call Palistine.
LOL

Canada

#74 Dec 31, 2012
liar wrote:
<quoted text>Another Muslim lie...Christians comprise less than 3% of Palestinians living within the borders of former area of what the Muslims call Palistine.
Muslims do not prefer it called Palestine, first of all. Secondly, it's about 4% living in that area. Thirdly, there are Arab Christians who live in Israel, just as there are Arab Muslims living in Israel and both are treated like poopoo by the JewJew. You may want to educate yourself a little better on the situation. Like, go buy a ticket to Israel and tell me how it goes.
Filastin

Ozark, MO

#75 Jan 3, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims do not prefer it called Palestine, first of all. Secondly, it's about 4% living in that area. Thirdly, there are Arab Christians who live in Israel, just as there are Arab Muslims living in Israel and both are treated like poopoo by the JewJew. You may want to educate yourself a little better on the situation. Like, go buy a ticket to Israel and tell me how it goes.
Like wow dude you're so smart... of course the Jews are going to treat ARABS like poopoo as you say, no matter what their religion is... poopoo, where did you educate yourself to use such sophisticated words?
HookerWhoreSlutS kank

Ozark, MO

#76 Jan 4, 2013
Filastin wrote:
<quoted text>Like wow dude you're so smart... of course the Jews are going to treat ARABS like poopoo as you say, no matter what their religion is... poopoo, where did you educate yourself to use such sophisticated words?
I know, I can't beleive this fool saying poopoo on topix. I use the word 'Shit' but thats just me.
LOL

Canada

#77 Jan 6, 2013
HookerWhoreSlutSkank wrote:
<quoted text> I know, I can't beleive this fool saying poopoo on topix. I use the word 'Shit' but thats just me.
And I would guess you do use the word "shit" quite a bit in your life. Like when you look in a mirror...SHIT. Like when you look at your car, house, job, friends, family tree, pet, town, boss, toilet....SHIT!! ALL SHIT!! LOL
LOL

Canada

#78 Jan 6, 2013
Filastin wrote:
<quoted text>Like wow dude you're so smart... of course the Jews are going to treat ARABS like poopoo as you say, no matter what their religion is... poopoo, where did you educate yourself to use such sophisticated words?
Poopoo! I'm sure it is rather sophisticated word for such a simpleton as yourself!I will guess your list of adjectives are quite common and mundane, just like your mother. There,dung obsessed, ass clowns. Is this more suitable to your hillbilly mentality? And I would not advise speaking of education so loftily when your punctuation is so lacking.
PorkIsGoodEh

Canada

#79 Jan 6, 2013
FUall wrote:
F the muslims. F the American Flag burners. F F F F F F everyone and anyone who doesn't like America.
Why do you American Christians sit and post that stupid ass STAND BY ISRAEL stuff? You do know Jews do not believe that YOUR Jesus was the son of God. They are still waiting for the messiah to show up! You should sympathize with the Arab Christians over there. They believe in Jesus and suffer at the hands of Jews and Muslim because they practice Christianity. Yet, you ill informed bozos do not even realize this! Why the hell do you stand with those jews when they would snub or attack your asses over there? You ignore your Christian Arab brothers in hopes of converting, anti-Jesus Jews? Makes no sense at all. But it cracks me up.
Republic

Ozark, MO

#80 Jan 6, 2013
PorkIsGoodEh wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you American Christians sit and post that stupid ass STAND BY ISRAEL stuff? You do know Jews do not believe that YOUR Jesus was the son of God. They are still waiting for the messiah to show up! You should sympathize with the Arab Christians over there. They believe in Jesus and suffer at the hands of Jews and Muslim because they practice Christianity. Yet, you ill informed bozos do not even realize this! Why the hell do you stand with those jews when they would snub or attack your asses over there? You ignore your Christian Arab brothers in hopes of converting, anti-Jesus Jews? Makes no sense at all. But it cracks me up.
It's not about religion, but their form of govt, which mirrors our form of freedom. And because of this, these muslims hate them, USA, and all countries, that do not agree with Sharia law.
mom

Canada

#81 Jan 7, 2013
Republic wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about religion, but their form of govt, which mirrors our form of freedom. And because of this, these muslims hate them, USA, and all countries, that do not agree with Sharia law.
Israel's government and treatment of Palestinians is not something the US practices, likewise. Israeli government is doing to Palestinians what the German government did to them. It is not right and the US should quit sending 3 billion dollars to Israel every year to persecute others.
HookerWhoreSlutS kanks

Forsyth, MO

#82 Jan 7, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>And I would guess you do use the word "shit" quite a bit in your life. Like when you look in a mirror...SHIT. Like when you look at your car, house, job, friends, family tree, pet, town, boss, toilet....SHIT!! ALL SHIT!! LOL
I Know. I couldn't beleive it when I saw you on this thread. I went shit who let the shit on a decent site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creasy Bear and grave digger 2 hr AmendmentForElf 14
Planet X , Nibiru and September 23-25 2017 7 hr Lovely Rita 14
Looking for family - Vandervir/Vanderver/Vander... 7 hr Mccarty2017 3
no rights!!! 7 hr Titus 2 for real 5
New NARC 8 hr Bazinga 3
Grave Digger Announces... 8 hr Titus 2 for real 15
On the by-pass today in West Plains 10 hr Creasy Bear 6

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages