Why are christians so dumb?
Christian

Ozark, MO

#101 Jan 18, 2014
Reading this thread I find 2 types of people:
One type is kind and thoughtful, as well as patient and intelligent;
The other is angry, hateful, and has no patience or compassion. They seem to believe their angry arguments will convert believers, which is ridiculous. Our belief is in our hearts and can't be shaken by words.
As for me and my house, we will follow the Lord. We will stand with the believers and we will rejoice with them in the House of the Lord Forever!
I am proud to call you my friends.
The One True Dog

London, UK

#103 Jan 18, 2014
All will eventually come to the truth, and lavish all love and praise on Me. For I am both a Good Boy, and a True Friend. No man is as good a Friend as I, who sticketh closer than a brother, unless one throweth the stick, then whilst I fetcheth thine stick and in the twinkling of an eye, return it to thee. Amen.
tim

Kansas City, KS

#104 Jan 18, 2014
Not wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler wasn't a Christian, he was an Aryan. You named only a few incidents involving Christians, however, history shows us there were literally thousands upon thousands of killings and horrors involving non-Christians, as there have always been more non-believers than believers in our world. Christians are pacifists, non-believers have no problems with violence. Plus, you neglected to mention that more then a couple of those individuals you mentioned were mentally unbalanced which made them delusional. It was not Christianity which lead them to their acts, it was mental illness. The Witch Burnings were proven to be caused by the LSD type chemical in the Rye wheat; McVeigh had a severe mental disorder; the Christians didn't capture the slaves and sell them, the village chiefs had always sold their people as slaves to other local villages as an income but found it more profitable to sell them to English trade ships who brought them to the US, which very sadly accepted this new practice; The Crusades were not begun by Christians, but by the Moors who were slaughtering Christians in the name of their religion. And for the record, Christians lost and were all killed including the Crusaders, which is why Christianity is not the primary religion in the Middle East; Child abuse is more prevalent in non-Christian substance abuse homes and homes with a family history of abuse then Christian homes. This is a documented fact.
Old Adolf was Catholic, just not a very good one. He never renounced his faith but never really went to church but did believe that absent Christianity people would revert back to mysticism.
MizzBitch

Ozark, MO

#105 Jan 19, 2014
Are You Serious wrote:
I did re-read the ACTUAL court records which quoted the court psychiatrist who testified that he certified Anders Breivik to be a Paranoid Schizophrenic and to be suffering from a Narcissistic Personality Disorder, that he was delusional and unable to think rational thoughts. He stated that Breivik believed he was on a holy mission to kill.
He wrote that he was "the saviour of Christianity". I guess you missed that?! Everything you are stating is the exact opposite of what went on. In every clipping it states he was anti-muslim. You are intentionally lying or you skimmed a quick article and misunderstood. There is not one link you can provide that will show he was for Marxism or Muslims.
grave digger

Ava, MO

#106 Jan 19, 2014
a aryan is a christian,,,and hitler wasnt a muslim either,,,hitler wasnt the anti christ either,,,hitler was a mass murder with a control issue stemming from being jealous of the jews most likely when as a child got his butt kicked by a jewish boy that was the neighborhood bully,,,hitler was an idiot,,,a stain in history who took the cowards way out,,,hitler had no country,,,not then and not today,,,matter of fact,,was just pissed off cuz either he had to ware shoe lifts cuz he was a dwarf or couldnt grow a full mans size mustache,,,ha haa haaa,,,the aryan brotherhood arnt nazi,,,a crime cartel run by convicts,,,
doncha know

Hollister, MO

#107 Jan 19, 2014
grave digger wrote:
a aryan is a christian,,,and hitler wasnt a muslim either,,,hitler wasnt the anti christ either,,,hitler was a mass murder with a control issue stemming from being jealous of the jews most likely when as a child got his butt kicked by a jewish boy that was the neighborhood bully,,,hitler was an idiot,,,a stain in history who took the cowards way out,,,hitler had no country,,,not then and not today,,,matter of fact,,was just pissed off cuz either he had to ware shoe lifts cuz he was a dwarf or couldnt grow a full mans size mustache,,,ha haa haaa,,,the aryan brotherhood arnt nazi,,,a crime cartel run by convicts,,,
Aryans are christians??? Not hardly. No one with that much hate is a christian. If they call themselves christians, then they are liars. Liars go to hell because they are not truly christian.

1 John 4:20...If someone says,“I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
2Cents

Ozark, MO

#108 Jan 21, 2014
doncha know wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryans are christians??? Not hardly. No one with that much hate is a christian. If they call themselves christians, then they are liars. Liars go to hell because they are not truly christian.
1 John 4:20...If someone says,“I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
Well, then there are a lot of people hollering about being Christians who ain't! BTW, peaceful Muslims say the same thing about their nuttier followers.Let's just say that Andrew claimed to be a Christian, like most people do and in the same vein!
grave digger

Ava, MO

#109 Jan 21, 2014
doncha know wrote:
<quoted text>
your wrong,,,you dont know who is going to hell cuz only GOD will judge man and you dont know whats in a mans heart,,,a christian has the right to fight for christianity,,,and if you look around this world today,,,most christians talk the scripture but thats all they do,,,talk,,,and look at the decline in people,,,decline in GODS laws,,,cuz most christians sit back and talk,,,and doubt GOD is going to throw anyone in hell for fighting for GOD,,,cuz it also warns in the bible about the anti christ and to fight this evil,,,and the anti christ does his workings through man,,,so slap a prick who insults GOD and stop with the worry GOD is going to throw you in hell,,,cuz in your heart you have good intentions,,,and like the grave digger said,,,the aryans are a pison gang cuz life is diffrent on the inside then life on the outside,,,ps,,,when you slap a prick who insults GOD doesnt make you hate the prick,,,now does it?,,,
doncha know

Hollister, MO

#110 Jan 21, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>your wrong,,,you dont know who is going to hell cuz only GOD will judge man and you dont know whats in a mans heart,,,a christian has the right to fight for christianity,,,and if you look around this world today,,,most christians talk the scripture but thats all they do,,,talk,,,and look at the decline in people,,,decline in GODS laws,,,cuz most christians sit back and talk,,,and doubt GOD is going to throw anyone in hell for fighting for GOD,,,cuz it also warns in the bible about the anti christ and to fight this evil,,,and the anti christ does his workings through man,,,so slap a prick who insults GOD and stop with the worry GOD is going to throw you in hell,,,cuz in your heart you have good intentions,,,and like the grave digger said,,,the aryans are a pison gang cuz life is diffrent on the inside then life on the outside,,,ps,,,when you slap a prick who insults GOD doesnt make you hate the prick,,,now does it?,,,
Actually, throughout the New Testament believers are instructed to judge other believers. It's unbelievers we are told NOT to judge, because God judges them.

Matthew 7:20-23
20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
21 “Not everyone who says to Me,‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day,‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them,‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
grave digger

Ava, MO

#111 Jan 21, 2014
doncha know wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, throughout the New Testament believers are instructed to judge other believers. It's unbelievers we are told NOT to judge, because God judges them.
Matthew 7:20-23
20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
21 “Not everyone who says to Me,‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day,‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them,‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
you can judge anyone,,but cant say their going to hell,,,only GOD can do that,,,and when a christian is off the path its your duty to knock them back on the path,,,good intentions in the heart doesnt mean your being bad to anyone,,,dont let the man made laws scare you from GODS laws,,,cuz man made laws change but GODS laws are forever without change,,,man made laws want you to forgetabout GODS laws,,,so slap the pricks who degrade GOD,,,all atheist,,,scientologist,,,all who insult GODS laws,,,slap them harder then you can slap a christian who has wonderd off the right path,,,you do know everyone your talking about in the bible you know so well have all went against man made laws and sat in prisons because they didnt budge from GODS laws and when they got set free kept on keeping on of what they beleived,,,now didnt they?,,,they wernt scared of no man made court or police force or lawyers,,,now were they?,,,nope,,,but most christians today are,,,words are just words without actions,,,ps,,,keep preaching the bible,,,its good for the soul and the grave digger likes it,,,its funny how people can forget a bible verse but never forget a favorite song verse,,,its a warped world my freind,,,
Dincas

Forsyth, MO

#112 Jan 21, 2014
I was feelin ill for quite some time. I spoke to some folks at the church near my house. One of the ladies suggested I come in for a special healing service. I went. It was me and 3 large ladies in long denim skirts and bun hairdos. The next thing I knew they had me on a table and those skirts up under their armpits and were ridin me like a bronc. I finally managed to throw the smaller one and I grabbed my shoes and left there. Now I'm not one to judge but I don't believe that was christian behavior. I am feelin much better though. Go figure.
doncha know

Hollister, MO

#113 Jan 21, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you can judge anyone,,but cant say their going to hell,,,only GOD can do that,,,and when a christian is off the path its your duty to knock them back on the path,,,good intentions in the heart doesnt mean your being bad to anyone,,,dont let the man made laws scare you from GODS laws,,,cuz man made laws change but GODS laws are forever without change,,,man made laws want you to forgetabout GODS laws,,,so slap the pricks who degrade GOD,,,all atheist,,,scientologist,,,all who insult GODS laws,,,slap them harder then you can slap a christian who has wonderd off the right path,,,you do know everyone your talking about in the bible you know so well have all went against man made laws and sat in prisons because they didnt budge from GODS laws and when they got set free kept on keeping on of what they beleived,,,now didnt they?,,,they wernt scared of no man made court or police force or lawyers,,,now were they?,,,nope,,,but most christians today are,,,words are just words without actions,,,ps,,,keep preaching the bible,,,its good for the soul and the grave digger likes it,,,its funny how people can forget a bible verse but never forget a favorite song verse,,,its a warped world my freind,,,
I always enjoy your prose my friend, however...

Luke 6:35
But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil.

God isn't talking here about terrorists or the guy that wants to rob you and kill your family. He's referring to "personal" enemies - the kind that get right up in your face and try to annoy the hell out of you, and especially those who disagree with you politically, religiously, socially etc...often times, members of your own family and co-workers. As you said, you never know what's in a person's heart. That murderous bastard Saul of Tarsus became the Apostle Paul after the disciple known as Ananias laid hands on him and prayed for him to be healed of blindness.

Kindness is exceedingly powerful when practiced in faith.
doncha know

Hollister, MO

#114 Jan 21, 2014
Dincas wrote:
I was feelin ill for quite some time. I spoke to some folks at the church near my house. One of the ladies suggested I come in for a special healing service. I went. It was me and 3 large ladies in long denim skirts and bun hairdos. The next thing I knew they had me on a table and those skirts up under their armpits and were ridin me like a bronc. I finally managed to throw the smaller one and I grabbed my shoes and left there. Now I'm not one to judge but I don't believe that was christian behavior. I am feelin much better though. Go figure.
A blind man asked Jesus to heal him. Jesus took some dirt, spit in it, rubbed it in the guy's eyes, and told him to go wash it out. The fellow did, and was able to see afterward. Not a very politically correct method used by the Lord there. Go figure....
grave digger

Branson, MO

#115 Jan 21, 2014
Dincas wrote:
funny,,,not cuz of what you posted,,,but dincas dreams about amish women,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger will be telling levi about this post of yours,,,ha haa haaa
grave digger

Branson, MO

#116 Jan 21, 2014
doncha know wrote:
<quoted text>
I always enjoy your prose my friend, however...
Luke 6:35
But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil.
God isn't talking here about terrorists or the guy that wants to rob you and kill your family. He's referring to "personal" enemies - the kind that get right up in your face and try to annoy the hell out of you, and especially those who disagree with you politically, religiously, socially etc...often times, members of your own family and co-workers. As you said, you never know what's in a person's heart. That murderous bastard Saul of Tarsus became the Apostle Paul after the disciple known as Ananias laid hands on him and prayed for him to be healed of blindness.
Kindness is exceedingly powerful when practiced in faith.
agree on the kindness,,,so after you put a knot on their heads,,,help them up and wish them well,,,and beleive GOD is talking about terrorist and the one who wants to harm you also,,,any action that breaks one of the 10 comandments,,,cuz its all about forgivness to your enemy,,,right?,,,so forgive after you knock the crap out of them,,,some people need pain to open their eyes,,,when does a bully stop being a bully to ya?,,,when you hurt the s.o.b.,,,doesnt mean you hate the bully,,,you just hate the bullys actions or way of life,,,but atheist,,,scientology,,,the gay movement,,,left libral democrats,,,satan worshippers,,,these all are flipping GOD off out of spite or hate,,,and when their hate attacks a christian,,,then aint nothing wrong with a little battle,,,cuz in this battle,,,never will a christian be one of them against GOD,,,but some of them might and will see the truth and open their eyes,,,whats funny is,,,prisons in this world are the toughest of the tough and all atheist,,,scientologist,,,gays ,,,lefty democrats have to be protected while inside,,,what does this tell you?,,,it tells you,,,the gaurds keep watch and control and protect on the inside,,,so on the outside its up to all christians to watch,,,contol and protect the population,,,but aint a handfull who try,,,or will try,,,so when this country acts like animals in a zoo,,,build the walls and cages,,,so lets start by giving texas back to mexico and we wont have no more illegal imagrant problems,,,give california to all the scientologist and atheist then create a man made earth qwake and seperate it into the pacific,,,and give the upper north east to the lefty dumbocrats,,,and let the rest live in GODS country,,,ps,,,and send all bad convicts to canada,,,Aaaa,,,then if they come back they will all come back white and polite,,,ha haa haaa
Christians are scumbags

Shenyang, China

#117 Feb 5, 2014
Hey grave digger, you sound like a close minded, NRA supporing, redneck piece of shit dude. Are you gonna go on a rampage in the shopping mall you piece of shit???
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#118 Feb 6, 2014
Christians are scumbags wrote:
Hey grave digger, you sound like a close minded, NRA supporing, redneck piece of shit dude. Are you gonna go on a rampage in the shopping mall you piece of shit???
thats mr grave digger to you,,,punk,,,and yes,,,the grave digger beleives in the right to own guns,,,but am not a redneck by far,,,cuz aint a farmer,,,just ask your old lady what the grave digger is,,,ha haa haaa,,,but be carefull when you say the grave diggers name in front of her,,,cuz she will moan,,,mmmmm,,,just like that,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,
candytripn

Delhi, CA

#119 Feb 7, 2014
Christian wrote:
Our belief is in our hearts and can't be shaken by words.
This is the same thing people who believed the world was flat, and feared sailing off the edge, believed. Those who believed the earth was the center of the universe were also the same.

I do get what you said about he angry posts, and yeah.. they are on both sides. The Bill Nye v Ken Ham debate was a good example. I just hope you don't believe the world is literally 6,000 years old.. I may just post angry >_0
tim

Ballwin, MO

#120 Feb 7, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>thats mr grave digger to you,,,punk,,,and yes,,,the grave digger beleives in the right to own guns,,,but am not a redneck by far,,,cuz aint a farmer,,,just ask your old lady what the grave digger is,,,ha haa haaa,,,but be carefull when you say the grave diggers name in front of her,,,cuz she will moan,,,mmmmm,,,just like that,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,
sure GD sure the only moan your old lady has is when she closes her eyes and fantasizes about getting a liberal dick-n from Obama.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#121 Feb 7, 2014
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
sure GD sure the only moan your old lady has is when she closes her eyes and fantasizes about getting a liberal dick-n from Obama.
everybody is and has been getting screwed by obama,,,so what was your piont?,,,ha haa haaa,,,you cant even come back with a good insult line,,,you need to watch msnbc and they wil tell you what the republican insult will be for today,,,,ha haa haaa,,,ps,,,for your info,,,the grave digger made me old lady moan so loud,,,cant go back to the hilton hotel in branson,,,ever,,,and am banned from the baldknobbers motel for life cuz the police were called cuz the moaning was so loud they thought a homocide was takin place,,,but after 6 cops and the swat team found out what was going on,,,got cheers and high fives from everyone of them,,,and the reason got banned,,,is cuz the grave digger gave out more autographs that night then the baldknobbers,,,ha haa haaa,,,so obama doesnt have shit shy ola to the grave digger,,,lefty punk,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flying Solo 1 hr DICK 2
Trump trade deal with North Pole. 1 hr Santa Claus 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Norton 107,478
Pole dancing? 4 hr sparky in charge 2
threesomes or more 9 hr grave digger 2
National Debt At 18 TRILLION And Counting (Jan '15) 11 hr Johnny R 128
Bbw woman 12 hr Bbw lvr 3

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages