Why are christians so dumb?
twoofhearts

Ozark, MO

#21 Jun 7, 2013
they sure have a big imagenation lol where is spell checker watcher lol watcher the troll
CXC

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jun 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You just show how much of a hateful idiot you are. Look at your last 3 sentences. If there is no God and no hell then they won't know a damnnn thing when the die. LMFAO
I think he was making fun of the why are atheists so dumb forum.its word for word. Dumba$$
franklinL

Branson, MO

#23 Jun 8, 2013
Blah Blah Blah.........how many times are you going to bring this up and attempt to show you supposed intelligence? We all see how stupid you really are, you do not even make a good case. All you can do is accuse others of doing the very things you are on here doing. Do us all a favor and shut up.
sinner

Ozark, MO

#24 Jun 9, 2013
go talk to your snakes and donkeys and the other brain washed idiots
watcher2

Ozark, MO

#25 Jun 11, 2013
shouldnt you be in chrch watcher ?
LOL

Stilwell, OK

#26 Jun 11, 2013
They don't trust science!
Breck

Mountain View, MO

#27 Jun 11, 2013
LOL wrote:
They don't trust science!
There is no such thing as an atheist just people who are mad because either someone stupid hurt them or they are not getting what they think they deserve from God. We treat God has a vending machine He is not this.
CXC

United States

#28 Jun 12, 2013
Breck wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as an atheist just people who are mad because either someone stupid hurt them or they are not getting what they think they deserve from God. We treat God has a vending machine He is not this.
Like a fictional invisble vending machine that always eats ur money
derekp

West Plains, MO

#29 Jun 12, 2013
CXC wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a fictional invisble vending machine that always eats ur money
Just as george Carlin said,'God is all knowing,all emcompassing, all powerfull, and ever present, he is just really bad with money'. Send your money in and help him.
pen name

Plattsburg, MO

#30 Jun 14, 2013
derekp wrote:
Just as george Carlin said,'God is all knowing,all emcompassing, all powerfull, and ever present, he is just really bad with money'. Send your money in and help him.

Carlin's catholic god is invisible since he has no knowledge of the Bible his pope hates. Jesus is an historic fact, not invisible like 'caveman'.

Shouldnt take life guidance from dead teevee entertainers. Man will let you down every time. But God is always right. And we have God's word preserved in the Bible.
pen name

Plattsburg, MO

#31 Jun 14, 2013

Atheism has been mind control since the world revolution began to secularize the west, soon after the end of the holy roman empire.

http://atheists.org/The_Enlightenment,_Freema...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Reason

www.creationism.org/books/TaylorInMindsMen/in...

http://youtu.be/UQjVaoDC0Yw
Watcher

Pomona, MO

#32 Jun 15, 2013
Atheists are the new "thought police." They will use any and every means necessary to eliminate anything and anyone who dares to disagree with them. They are society's "cowards," roving jackals looking to devour any and all who oppose them. Hearing or reading anything that disagrees with their shallow thought processes a scary tingling feeling to run up their leg.

Although they are currently limited to the power of the mainstream news media and the court system in their quest to quash all dissenting voices - make no mistake! If they could get away with it, they would use guns, poison, whatever means they would be allowed to use in order to still the voices they fear so much.

Atheists are NOT freedom lovers!! Anything but!
WhoA

Branson, MO

#33 Jun 15, 2013
I believe that there are some decent Christians out there. Although the majority of them are hypocrites! They sit in church two days a week and forget those principles. Judge not least ye be judged! And Christians are the first to bash people that aren't holy and mighty. I don't believe there is a god that created the earth in 7 days that's bull and not do I believe that Adam and Eve created population if that were so it couldn't have been done without incest. Also if this so called god is so high and mighty and so real then why the hell is humanity suffering so bad and always has. That's one hell of a messed up plan if you ask me. Just because I don't go to church and I drink sometimes and smoke cigarettes and have tattoos and piercings does not mean I'm a bad person and I'm going to hell!! There are wonderful people out there that don't believe in religious bs. Ever since religion began it had become more effed up from man over time it's not even the same. I am not about to pretend to believe in something that isn't real. The ancients gods were not a Holy Spirit. There is so much out there to prove religion hogwash. So good look praying to your god and going to his house twice a week and then bashing us other ppl just because we don't Agree with you. Oh how Christian of you.
derekp

Ozark, MO

#34 Jun 15, 2013
God has a plan, a plan for everyone, we don't understand the plan. What do we do? We pray to change the plan, millions all praying to change god's plan. And to top it off when do most of the prayers happen? Sunday god's day off. No wonder he is pissed at humans. lol
That was so so ignorant

United States

#35 Aug 17, 2013
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists think that everything would be idyllic if there was a God. Being weakminded and shortsighted, they fail to comprehend the great incredible depth of His plan. They purposely view matters at an extremely simplistic and superficial level because they are inwardly terrified of what they might discover if they objectively looked at the claims of scripture.
Atheistic beliefs were directly responsible for the murder of well over one hundred million innocent people throughout the 20th century. They don't build hospitals, schools or anything else of value to society. They only know how to tear down and destroy.
Atheists know in their heart of hearts there truly is a God, but like angry little children they put their hands over their eyes and scream they can't see Him. They are of all people, most pitiful.
Religion has been the reason for nearly every war it has a way to make something morally justified so that the higher ups who can utilize the herd gain resources such as land oil gold and power. atheist are all for hospitals and schooling you wanna know why because they know "god" isnt going to miraculously heal their wounds and that they want their kids to be smart. They may not like all the indocternating of values in schools. Religion is probably one of the most evil things ever invented, its a plague on society.
How incredibly ignorant

Ozark, MO

#36 Aug 17, 2013
That was so so ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion has been the reason for nearly every war it has a way to make something morally justified so that the higher ups who can utilize the herd gain resources such as land oil gold and power. atheist are all for hospitals and schooling you wanna know why because they know "god" isnt going to miraculously heal their wounds and that they want their kids to be smart. They may not like all the indocternating of values in schools. Religion is probably one of the most evil things ever invented, its a plague on society.

Atheists murdered over 100,000,000 people during the last century promising to make all men equal. They murdered everyone who questioned them. They'll do it again given the opportunity....oh, by the way, numbskull, Christians are responsible for the creation of public hospitals and public education. Even hardcore secular historians acknowledge as much.

Jackson, MO

#37 Aug 18, 2013
Those murders were done in the name of communism, stalinism, etc., NOT anti-god. How many murders were done in the name of god?
How Ignorant

Ozark, MO

#38 Aug 18, 2013
Image wrote:
Those murders were done in the name of communism, stalinism, etc., NOT anti-god. How many murders were done in the name of god?
Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot - they boldly proclaimed they were atheists. What's your problem? Ashamed of your fellow atheists? They believed they meant well - murdering everyone who questioned their motives and methods. After all, their goal was noble - to establish equality among all men. They were going to accomplish what those who believed in God had failed to do, no matter what the cost. They viscerally hated any and all who saw things differently than they did.

Nothing has changed. Atheists are hate-filled people by nature and by choice. They contribute nothing of substance to society. They only attempt to hijack the accomplishments of those who love God and their fellow man, and claim them for their own ends.
Shadow

El Dorado Springs, MO

#39 Aug 19, 2013
E
Image wrote:
I think anyone who believes in talking snakes and talking donkeys should be shut away from society with all the other crazy people.
I mean come on, how much intelligence does a person have to have to know that snakes and donkeys have NEVER been able to speak in a human language!! Lol!
High five!
Miraboreas

UK

#40 Aug 22, 2013
I do despise Christianity... Do any of you ever stop and take a look at what you're doing with your lives? Mumbled words to a magic floating man in the sky have never solved wars, or famine, or cured debilitating illness. Christian belief would have us ignore the facts that science has revealed- Christianity is what led us to the dark ages. It has also led to the deaths of millions of people from around the world, including Native Americans, African and South American tribes, Mongolians and Tibetans, and countless others.

All religions cause the same problems, and are one of the major reasons that scientific, economic and social progress has declined of late...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life without grave digger 58 min Guest 18
Gay guys (Apr '11) 1 hr creasy chyt bare 111
Frustrated Woman 2 hr LIBERALS HAVE WON 6
Couple looking for other couples (Apr '16) 5 hr Swinger Chick 30
we want this 5 hr Smellyanne Conway 7
Tatterdemalion 6 hr Good luck 21
Here's a riddle for you (Oct '14) 6 hr RepublicansForPed... 17

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance