Why are christians so dumb?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
JLC

Overland Park, KS

#1 May 8, 2013
They think they're so smart. They walk around thinking they're better than everyone. They think they have all the answers to the world and don't think they're wrong. They don't give an inch. They're wrong about there being a God. They're wrong about there being a hell. I can't wait till they find out they are way wrong.
Lars Vilks

United States

#2 May 8, 2013
JLC wrote:
They think they're so smart. They walk around thinking they're better than everyone. They think they have all the answers to the world and don't think they're wrong. They don't give an inch. They're wrong about there being a God. They're wrong about there being a hell. I can't wait till they find out they are way wrong.
I actually Lol'd. You make me laugh. You got everything right except the last 3 sentences.
randy

Ava, MO

#3 May 9, 2013
Religions always attract the weak minded. Those that can think and figure things out see through religous mumbo jumbo the weak minded can't. Christians say god has a plan. Look around does it look like this crap hole was planned? Maybe we need a new god with a better plan.
Lars Vilks

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 May 9, 2013
randy wrote:
Religions always attract the weak minded. Those that can think and figure things out see through religous mumbo jumbo the weak minded can't. Christians say god has a plan. Look around does it look like this crap hole was planned? Maybe we need a new god with a better plan.
You'll see. Hell won't be fun.
Really

Sparta, MO

#5 May 9, 2013
STOP! you people really need to stop. you are not helping anything. your just creating more problems. JLC not all Christians are that way and I'm sorry you have met the "bad apples".
Thought

Kirbyville, MO

#6 May 14, 2013
Women are made from sand! Build the river of freedom!
Really

Springfield, MO

#7 May 15, 2013
STOP using my screen name. Although I do agree with you.
watcher

Ozark, MO

#8 May 15, 2013
randy wrote:
Atheists think that everything would be idyllic if there was a God. Being weakminded and shortsighted, they fail to comprehend the great incredible depth of His plan. They purposely view matters at an extremely simplistic and superficial level because they are inwardly terrified of what they might discover if they objectively looked at the claims of scripture.

Atheistic beliefs were directly responsible for the murder of well over one hundred million innocent people throughout the 20th century. They don't build hospitals, schools or anything else of value to society. They only know how to tear down and destroy.

Atheists know in their heart of hearts there truly is a God, but like angry little children they put their hands over their eyes and scream they can't see Him. They are of all people, most pitiful.
Really

Reeds Spring, MO

#9 May 15, 2013
Really wrote:
STOP using my screen name. Although I do agree with you.
sorry i didnt realize i was using your screen name
CXC

Kansas City, MO

#10 May 15, 2013
Atheist responsible for hundred million deaths.wtf are you talking about "watcher"?
Watcher

Ozark, MO

#11 May 15, 2013
CXC wrote:
Atheist responsible for hundred million deaths.wtf are you talking about "watcher"?
Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao...
CXC

Kansas City, MO

#12 May 15, 2013
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao...
over a 100 million? Religion has never caused death?
Opinion

Garden City, MO

#13 May 15, 2013
I think that church is outdated in most cases.. But this is the Bible Belt do try to talk sense into the bible beaters here lol
dennis

Seymour, MO

#14 May 27, 2013
greg worly lol
truths

Ava, MO

#15 Jun 3, 2013
watcher lmfao its so funny if you want to find a good christian just go on topix thats where they will be lmfao hippacrits crack me up in this town
lol

Houston, MO

#16 Jun 3, 2013
JLC wrote:
You just show how much of a hateful idiot you are. Look at your last 3 sentences. If there is no God and no hell then they won't know a damnnn thing when the die. LMFAO
goody

Ava, MO

#17 Jun 4, 2013
watcher change your name to butt wiper
Fred

West Plains, MO

#18 Jun 5, 2013
Well only play acting Christians are so dumb. We have all sinned, but are not born sinful just separated from God. Sin is always a choice and we can not be sinless, but we can have victory over sin. If this was taught instead of teaching that we can't not sin folks would find the peace they are seeking. Christians should not hide their mistakes, but be open and say they messed up. Don't look to people and don't blame God for human people's mistakes. It is the devil trying to keep you away from your Heavenly Father. God is often portrayed wrong that is why so many are afraid of Him. He loves us all, but does not delight in all of us due to our sin and non-repentance. If you will ask Him to reveal Himself to you He will. He is the only thing that makes sense, because He will never change.
Eve

West Plains, MO

#19 Jun 5, 2013
Sounds to me like you got caught doing something you should not have been doing. The truth about ourselves is a hard thing.

Jackson, MO

#20 Jun 5, 2013
I think anyone who believes in talking snakes and talking donkeys should be shut away from society with all the other crazy people.

I mean come on, how much intelligence does a person have to have to know that snakes and donkeys have NEVER been able to speak in a human language!! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid Dumbass White Liberals 20 min LOL 9
Tim's All Mine! 26 min Tims Boyfriend Derek 3
Why doesn’t everyone believe in God? 45 min grave digger 4
What lives matter to Barack Obama? 51 min grave digger 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Repub LOW CON 102,003
The Obamas...First Family of Filth 3 hr Tims Boyfriend Derek 16
Bringing Awareness To All 3 hr Tims Boyfriend Derek 20
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages