JJJ

Ozark, MO

#1 Aug 19, 2013
Would a man do things for you after he's known you only a week and not expect anything? There's one promising me the world. I'm afraid he's full of shit. I haven't told him that but I'm going to. I'm not going to date a loser again!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#2 Aug 19, 2013
JJJ wrote:
Would a man do things for you after he's known you only a week and not expect anything? There's one promising me the world. I'm afraid he's full of shit. I haven't told him that but I'm going to. I'm not going to date a loser again!
he is horny my freind,,,or maybe this is what the dude likes to do for women,,,but if so,,,your not the first and wont be the last,,,put him through the keepers test to see if he is a keeper or a runner

dont put on makeup

fart in front of him

if you curse,,,curse in front of him

just do everything you would do if he wasnt around,,,and if he stays,,,he might be a keeper,,,but if he is a runner,,,he will run fast and soon,,,very fast and very soon,,,and if he might be a keeper,,,let the grave digger know so the grave digger can guide you through step 2 of the testing,,,ha haa haaa
JJJ

West Plains, MO

#3 Aug 19, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>he is horny my freind,,,or maybe this is what the dude likes to do for women,,,but if so,,,your not the first and wont be the last,,,put him through the keepers test to see if he is a keeper or a runner
dont put on makeup
fart in front of him
if you curse,,,curse in front of him
just do everything you would do if he wasnt around,,,and if he stays,,,he might be a keeper,,,but if he is a runner,,,he will run fast and soon,,,very fast and very soon,,,and if he might be a keeper,,,let the grave digger know so the grave digger can guide you through step 2 of the testing,,,ha haa haaa
Well, it didn't take long to find out he was a lying fake! He said he couldn't afford to drive 20 miles one way to see me. I've been wondering why? Like he has someone buts a cheater. I asked if he had another woman. He came to town and brought A wife of a friend of his. He took her to exchange clothes. He was supposed to come by before he headed home. I was in between jobs. He never came by Nd then he was elusive about having a woman. Then he says he thinks I'm seeing another guy! Lol, I said don't bother calling or texting. He filled my messages up! Loser! Ladies, he's not even from this area so maybe it's most of the men not the area, on offense to the good guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. That will still prescripbe pain meds? 2 hr went there 9
Why doesn't Ky 3's Lisa Rose lose some weight? (Jan '16) 2 hr fed up 19
blm 5 hr Harry 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,940
pentecostal churches....are they considered a c... (Nov '09) 12 hr Harry 72
Ashley Allen Homewrecker 12 hr Harry 12
self-hating women 12 hr truville 9

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages