Honda is Coming Back to Springfield!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
personal experience

Colorado Springs, CO

#21 Oct 20, 2012
Kenn is right, they don't give a crap about you after the sale. The only thing the owner cares about is new bike sales, and thinks service and parts and accessories is a necessary evil he would rather do without. No wonder all his people quit! Seems like every time I go in there he has a new guy. I give them a few years before he closes the doors.
scam artists

Colorado Springs, CO

#22 Oct 20, 2012
Nate powers did up this whole website, praising him and the dealership. How desperate do you have to be to deceive everyone? Pro cycle anyone???

http://honda-of-the-ozarks-rocks.com/index.ht...
Average Jim

Nixa, MO

#23 Oct 31, 2012
scam artists wrote:
Nate powers did up this whole website, praising him and the dealership. How desperate do you have to be to deceive everyone? Pro cycle anyone???
http://honda-of-the-ozarks-rocks.com/index.ht...
I'm guessing this Topix forum is where all the jealous losers gather to gossip like old ladies? I never see anything positive about anyone in here.....Hmmmmm I've been in there (Honda) several times and the whole place and crew is top-notch. Honda is definitely not like Pro Cycle. youve obviously never been to pro cycle when they were open. Sounds like someone in here is VERY jealous. Or, perhaps they got fired from there. Yep I bet that's it. What a loser. ;)
Average Jim

Nixa, MO

#24 Oct 31, 2012
By the way, that website doesn't exist. Just curious.. y are you so obviously obsessed with this place? Really weird.
tina

Nixa, MO

#25 Nov 4, 2012
i have to agree with jim. these people are the friendliest ive seen in a long time and different than other dealers in town. very nice people in there and they dont act like used car salesmen. scam artist does seem to be scorned in some way. poor gal/fella. i can't afford a new bike right now but when i can it will be a honda from them. i cant get enough of the fury.
So sad Nate

Cedar Rapids, IA

#26 Dec 19, 2012
Average Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing this Topix forum is where all the jealous losers gather to gossip like old ladies? I never see anything positive about anyone in here.....Hmmmmm I've been in there (Honda) several times and the whole place and crew is top-notch. Honda is definitely not like Pro Cycle. youve obviously never been to pro cycle when they were open. Sounds like someone in here is VERY jealous. Or, perhaps they got fired from there. Yep I bet that's it. What a loser. ;)
^^^^ Nate Powers^^^ Sales Manager @ Joto
Found it

Cedar Rapids, IA

#27 Dec 19, 2012
http://trackbikerental.com/hoto/
Here's everything from that site Nate! Enjoy!!!
The Peoples Court

Sparta, MO

#29 Dec 22, 2012
If your looking for a Honda that is the best place to buy one.They will sell you one at invoice price.The dealer here in West Plains has his guys on comission and they will not go to invoice price.When Brian Powers owned the Honda dealership he paid a good flat wage.Those guys sold a shit load of Atv's Russ and Kegan are loosing money.We went to springfield because they beat Megamotorsports by over $400.00 Russ pay those guys a salary and watch how many Bikes roll out of there.Take a lesson from Brian he knew how to run that place.Him and Nathan both.They made alot of money.
Tiny Tim

Sparta, MO

#30 Dec 22, 2012
3 months ago I called Megamotorsports in West Plains and talked to one of the Salesman about a Polaris Ranger.The Salesman told me he was on Comission and could not lower the price or he would not make any money.So we bought a new Polaris Ranger at Imboden,AR.at M&M Sales.They beat the West Plains Dealer by over $600.00 I guess its better to make something than to make Nothing.You lost my Business MegaMotor Sports.
crooked sales manager

UAE

#31 Feb 15, 2013
Well, looks like Nate was fired this week. Guess he was up to his old tricks, deceiving people and stealing their money again. Weird...

From what I heard he was told to leave or have the cops called on him and he was never welcome back on the property again.
Steph

Nixa, MO

#32 May 7, 2013
I've never met a more honest and geniun person than Nate at Honda in Springfield. It seems thre are a bunch of jealous people on topix. imagine that. I have never seen a new business do so well in my life. i recomend them for sure. thanks for the cbr!
matt

United States

#33 Nov 5, 2013
I also checked at west plains for a polaris rzr.i have bought 1 bike and 2 four wheelers from them in the past. they wouldn't come off the price on a 13, rzr 800 50 inch. They wanted 13,900. So i drove out to Union City Tenn. A place called Abernathy's. They wore kinda a bunch of con's. They wanted to sell you a bunch of extra stuff, winch radio etc. But i did buy a rzr about 2k less than west plains. I would tell anyone about Abernathy's in Union City Tenn. about a 4 hr drive from west plains. If your looking for a rzr. i gave 13,700 for a 13 rzr 4 seater eps LE 800 blue fire. New. With no sales tax. N0 sales tax in Missouri. The guy at powersports was trying to act like i was getting a good deal at there price because he was going to sign a piece of paper so i didn't have to pay taxes..don't let them fool you on that. Abernathy's Union City Tenn for your Rzr. Polaris builds them in ole Mexico anyways. You might as well get the best deal. o ya, nobody will tell you Rzr are made in mexico at a bike shop. Can am are made in mexico also. If that matters to you. Thats my 2 cent's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drs 13 min stormy 10
Sister Christian Teri on tolerance 14 min GetOverIt 3
Loss prevention people at WalMart (Sep '12) 47 min Itsmineiswear 99
Creasy Bear is a Nothingburger 1 hr You suck Penuses 21
Last breath of the Democratic Party 1 hr Desmond Van TuTu 9
Deadbeat Dads 2 hr Pissed off farther 4
Singles 2 hr good luck 4
government shutdown 7 hr TraitortRump 25

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web