Honda is Coming Back to Springfield!

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FINALLY

Burlington, IA

#1 Nov 21, 2011
Yep, it's true! Out with the old... in with the new! A level 5 powerhouse dealership is coming to Springfield on Interstate 44. It's going to be called Honda of the Ozarks. New owners, new building, AWESOME new plans to show the Ozarks that a legitimate Honda dealership can exist!
Sigh

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2011
And.....
Don Wessel

Roy, WA

#3 Nov 22, 2011
What?...you mean that you don't like my Honda dealership in Springfield?
Come on over, I'll give you a free lube job.
Sigh

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2011
I don't own a honda.
UGH

Olathe, KS

#5 Nov 22, 2011
Who care, Nathan!
Sigh

United States

#6 Nov 22, 2011
Who is Nathan?
Guy

Burlington, IA

#7 Dec 5, 2011
Don Wessel wrote:
What?...you mean that you don't like my Honda dealership in Springfield?
Come on over, I'll give you a free lube job.
LOL!
Sigh

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2011
I hope that many of your vehicles aren't part of the recall.
HondaMAN

Burlington, IA

#9 Dec 7, 2011
I hope its Nathan Powers your talking about. If so i am there.
4 stroker

Fort Madison, IA

#10 Dec 19, 2011
when will they be open? i'm stoked
Honda of the Ozarks

Springfield, MO

#11 Dec 29, 2011
We should be open this coming spring of 2012! Like us at our facebook page for updates and pictures of our building progress.
Coming Home

Springdale, AR

#12 Jan 26, 2012
I'm in. Looking forward to a new Horizon.
Not wise

Ozark, MO

#13 Jan 28, 2012
Coming Home wrote:
I'm in. Looking forward to a new Horizon.
The Horizon is bleek!!! In this economy thats one thing i can do without, a new toy! Who needs a $6000.00 dollar dirt bike these days.? Thats one business i would never get into for atleast another decade!!!Time will tell if the business lasts a couple years.
Coming Home

Springdale, AR

#14 Jan 28, 2012
The horizon is brighter now than times in the past and if spending 6k on a DB allows you to spend quality time with your children, dad, mom, siblings and other great friends, then it is something to consider. It is not for everyone but everyone does need something other than all the depression this crazy world brings.
Jordee

United States

#15 Apr 24, 2012
Glad to see a new Honda bike dealer come in. Pro-One Honda from the past was crooked and the service was lousy.
Cycler

Burlington, IA

#16 Apr 29, 2012
I am happy to see them back, too. I know first-hand that the new owner and his crew are impressive folks. They have some very impressive things in store for the public and enthusiasts alike. I can't wait!
Cycler

Burlington, IA

#17 Apr 29, 2012
Not wise wrote:
<quoted text>
The Horizon is bleek!!! In this economy thats one thing i can do without, a new toy! Who needs a $6000.00 dollar dirt bike these days.? Thats one business i would never get into for atleast another decade!!!Time will tell if the business lasts a couple years.
If you knew the new crew you'd retract these comments. Their goal is to put the fun back in it and they are going to focus a lot on helping the "less financially capable," too. I personally think there's nothing better than enjoying the sense of freedom that comes with riding bikes. And, I can't think of a better time to ride than in an economic downswing.:)
Goldwingkenn

United States

#18 Sep 1, 2012
New dealer, same terrible service. They talk the big talk when selling you a bike and then refuse to answer phone or return messages after the sale. Steer clear!!!
unfortunate

Des Moines, IA

#19 Sep 1, 2012
I must admit, the phones have been a pain and are a work in progress, as with most all new businesses things aren't perfect. Customer service is top priority. For someone who comes in, beats you up on price and wants stuff thrown in to put a deal together after hours at that, it is sad that one wiuld get so butt hurt at something so insignificant. I have heard all about it and it sounds to me that you got one heck of a deal in a great bike. You should consider yourself lucky and quit harboring so much whatever it is and get out and enjoy the ride. Things will improve and ut does yake customers like you to make the necessary improvements. Godd luck to both parties.
max

Ozark, MO

#20 Sep 4, 2012
Will last 2 years max just my opinion.Cant hang on longer tham 3 years with economy still falling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shop with a cop 23 min Sadden 1
Trump creating new Dawt Mill Dam and Lake. 41 min Johnny R 3
TRUMP reopening IRON ORE mines in Howell County 1 hr maga 1
trump! trump! trump! 1 hr Chattah 36
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Trump OWNED Hillary 107,609
Obama dont like white people 1 hr Chattah 5
Black figure with no facial features. (Oct '11) 2 hr Jacs 170

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages