FkrsNThvs

Forsyth, MO

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Why is it that 9 out of 10 people in this town have to be on something to get through their day? Drugs are seriously becoming a pandemic around here, it's so pathetic. Zombie apocalypse? Please, it's already happened. Look around you. Most people are just a shot away from being flesh eaters. It's madness.
Not Impressed

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Nobody dies anything about the issue at hand. If you see something your not use to Welcome to West Plains... No wonder there is nothing here..
republican smoker

Hartville, MO

#3 Feb 7, 2013
9 out of 10 are also Christians and go to church every sunday to repent their sins then go to the psychiatrist and get some more presciption pills on monday.
sos

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Going to church and repenting is doing something, unlike those who have no concience and it never accurd to them that they sined .ask not & recieve not . Js
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#5 Feb 7, 2013
FkrsNThvs wrote:
Why is it that 9 out of 10 people in this town have to be on something to get through their day? Drugs are seriously becoming a pandemic around here, it's so pathetic. Zombie apocalypse? Please, it's already happened. Look around you. Most people are just a shot away from being flesh eaters. It's madness.
omg,,,what the hell are you telling the world people from west plains are almost full flesh eaters,,,west plains and area have 3 types of people,,,#1,,,good folks,,honest folks but turn a blind eye to reality of the other 2 types because reality sucks,,,#2,,,depressed,,which means hard working but see no future,,,#3,,,druggies and alcoholics,,,all ready fell off the depressed train and gave up,,,#4,,,church goers,,,live their life with the blind eye on everyone because their depressed and only have hope that what the bible teaches is true,,,#5,,,the grave digger types,,pissed off kind,,,like the old ways of life,,,slap first and ask questions second,,,non pussy-fied like the lefty democrat ways and fast food generation of young no it alls of todays world,,,mommy I got a boo boo,,,waaaa waaaa,,,take another pill because its not your fault crap,,,#6,,,its every man for himself in this area and when the blind eyed mo fo's stop with their bullcrap and shows alittle compassion towerds the depressed hopeless people they preach about all the time and put the talk with the walk they talk but dont walk because they want people to think their special,,,aint nothing going to change around here,,,#7,,,got to get rid of the hillbilly backwooded teachings,,,you can beat the hillbilly ways out of these tobaco chewing cow poop sniffing backwooded hillbillys all day long and ole bubba is still gunna sit in the barn at night all alone looking at the goats buttocks,,,ha haa haaa,,,so zombies?,,, dont think so,,,punk,,,ha haa haaa,,,
sos

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Lil missy, you have allready judged everyone. Your just wrong!
Yikes

Ava, MO

#7 Feb 7, 2013
I'm wondering what category I would fall into, Grave Digger. I go to church, I volunteer time to an organization in the community I feel strongly about,(which meets needs of others who are unable to help themselves) my husband works full time, I work part time. We have hope for our future and have raised 4 kids who are Eagle scouts and/or black belts. We don't do drugs but are VERY aware of the problem here in WP.

I'm not trying tone a jerk, I'm just curious.
BudLightGirl43

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2013
FkrsNThvs wrote:
Why are you worried about what other people are doing? It's none of your business unless it involves you. You can't help someone who doesn't want to ne helped. Worry about your own life!
yep

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Cant help anyone that wont help themselves. Pull your big girl panties up.
Brenda Moncreif

Branson, MO

#10 Feb 9, 2013
God I need a smoke right now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 102,174
Muslims MUST remain a small minority of the pop... 4 hr HarHarHar 2
You asked me about Benghazi 4 hr HarHarHar 4
Murder rates up drastically in big cities 4 hr HarHarHar 5
We told you so Liberals 4 hr HarHarHar 4
trains keep rolling all night long 10 hr who dat 4
confederate flag? 12 hr guest 53
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages