Sarrah Watson-Colbert
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Huh

Sparta, MO

#23 Feb 14, 2013
Duhhh wrote:
April your an illederate child...grow up!!!
Spelling??? Read your own message and see if you can figure it out. Good luck.
uh yea

Cape Girardeau, MO

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Excuse me everybody hates the stupid bi*ch. Happy now?
lol

Cape Girardeau, MO

#25 Feb 16, 2013
Low life who*e
april york

Cape Girardeau, MO

#26 Feb 16, 2013
Do ANY of you actually think what you say is any better then what I say. HA! So you can stop being so pathetic now haha. So why don't all of you go get a life because if your obsessing over my sister it's obvious that any of you have one .
littlemiss43

Herndon, VA

#27 Feb 21, 2013
april york wrote:
Do ANY of you actually think what you say is any better then what I say. HA! So you can stop being so pathetic now haha. So why don't all of you go get a life because if your obsessing over my sister it's obvious that any of you have one .
My IQ level goes down every time you post a comment! Do you know what punctuation is? Good grief! You're the pathetic one because you keep commenting! Obviously, you have no life because you keep feeding drama to the thread! Poor Michael, he married into a family of crazies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flying Solo 1 hr DICK 2
Trump trade deal with North Pole. 1 hr Santa Claus 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Norton 107,478
Pole dancing? 4 hr sparky in charge 2
threesomes or more 9 hr grave digger 2
National Debt At 18 TRILLION And Counting (Jan '15) 11 hr Johnny R 128
Bbw woman 12 hr Bbw lvr 3

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages