Sarrah Watson-Colbert
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Saw her the other day she looks like a meth head. Ha ha ha... Kinda funny her husband left her. Took the poor guy long enough to realized she was nasty. What's everyone else think about her?
Kris Bates

Sparta, MO

#2 Jan 29, 2013
She is the greatest. Have you looked at your mom and dad? That is what a meth head looks like. She is not nasty,a whore or a slut. Stuck in the middle of a divorce at the moment and she doesn't need this crap going around about her. So; Curious I invite you to make another comment with some truth to it but this time try proofreading first otherwise you will just look like an idiot again.
HaHa

Fulton, MO

#3 Jan 29, 2013
To funny coming from her new boyfriend. Don't worry pal you won't last long she always jumps around. I have to agree with curious looks like a meth head.
Sarrah Watson

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Never touched Meth in my life thank you very much.
payback

Fulton, MO

#6 Jan 29, 2013
She a nasty bi**h and everyone knows it. Her and Kris deserve each other. They r both doped out walking diseases!!!
Curious

Fulton, MO

#7 Jan 30, 2013
The only person that's gonna look foolish is you kris. When she leaves you after she gets done using you. Do you not understand your just a rebound?
april york

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Really!? Wow how pathetic can u get!? Why don't u mind your own f*cking business!? I mean are u so pathetic that instead of having your own life you have to talk about sarrahs?? Haha oh my god actually feel sorry for you! And u must be the meth head if u honestly have nothing better to do! Haha what pathetic losers! And just because she got a boyfriend doesn't mean she's a whore. If u forgot Michael got another girlfriend so before u start saying sh*t why don't you get all the facts! And if u think she's the b*tch you can go f*ck yourselves because the real bitch are the people who started this! So u can stop talkin craps now.
lol

Fulton, MO

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Two word....stupid b*tch
Wow

Fulton, MO

#10 Jan 30, 2013
She talks shit about anyone and everyone "friends" included.. She also has a problem with being a home wrecker and sleeping around with numerous guys in WP, whether they are in relationships or not!
Sad

Cambridge, MA

#11 Jan 31, 2013
There are too many young 'adults' having children and getting married. It seems like many young 'adults' are too worried about starting a family early rather than focusing on their education and finding a career. It's sad because many young females and males aren't financially stable to raise children. A part-time jon isn't enough to pay bills or raise a family. I wish more young people would think about their actions and enjoy their lives before getting married and starting a family. I'm not bashing Sarrah because I do not know her, this is simply an opinion.
april york

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Obviously "sad" honestly no one wants ur opinion. If u don't know her then shut the f*ck up! If u don't want to say anything bad about her then don't say anything at all. And btw "wow" how pathetic can u get haha what a jealous b*tch And I'm really gettin tired of u pathetic people talkin sh*t..I mean what hypocrites u say she talks crap when ur talking crap right now. Just face it ur pathetic and are just jealous so why don't u shut ur f*cking mouths! Because honestly ur just gettin sad at this point. Haha pathetic f*king people and why don't u use ur real names huh!? Oh yeah ur scared ur gonna get ur a*s beat yeah it's easy talkin crap when ur not face to face and use a fake name isent it.
finallysomeonesa idit

United States

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Sad wrote:
There are too many young 'adults' having children and getting married. It seems like many young 'adults' are too worried about starting a family early rather than focusing on their education and finding a career. It's sad because many young females and males aren't financially stable to raise children. A part-time jon isn't enough to pay bills or raise a family. I wish more young people would think about their actions and enjoy their lives before getting married and starting a family. I'm not bashing Sarrah because I do not know her, this is simply an opinion.
I like this opinion ALOT actually and the input should be heeded. Thank you. Don't mind stupid little girls lol.
I agree

United States

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Sad, You speak the truth!! I believe the reason young people are more focused on starting a Family, might have to do with the fact, they never had one (a family) so they are searching for the family life! The statistics are horrible for young couples making it past 2yrs. I believe the problem comes from the parents! So how do you fix it?
LMFAO

Branson, MO

#15 Feb 1, 2013
april york wrote:
Obviously "sad" honestly no one wants ur opinion. If u don't know her then shut the f*ck up! If u don't want to say anything bad about her then don't say anything at all. And btw "wow" how pathetic can u get haha what a jealous b*tch And I'm really gettin tired of u pathetic people talkin sh*t..I mean what hypocrites u say she talks crap when ur talking crap right now. Just face it ur pathetic and are just jealous so why don't u shut ur f*cking mouths! Because honestly ur just gettin sad at this point. Haha pathetic f*king people and why don't u use ur real names huh!? Oh yeah ur scared ur gonna get ur a*s beat yeah it's easy talkin crap when ur not face to face and use a fake name isent it.
You're calling other people names, but it's not okay for other people to call Sarrah names? You're not the only one being a b*tch on here! By answering this post, you're feeding the person who started this pleasure and letting them win! Get over yourself and quit acting like you're innocent. You're calling other people names, how mature is that?
Funny

Fulton, MO

#16 Feb 1, 2013
april york wrote:
Looks like the pot calling the kettle black. Lmao
MDColbert

Branson, MO

#17 Feb 7, 2013
HAHA! Now now, she's not that bad.. I mean it's not like she sat on her ass for years and leached off of me while I worked my ass off or anything. She's such a (cough)wonderful person. Let me be the first to tell you. HAHAHA! And as for you Kris Bates, If you have an issue with me please tell me to my face. I would be more than happy to lay your druggie @SS in the dirt just for even showing your face around my daughter. White trash, Enough said.
Hahaha

Sparta, MO

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Sarrah did nothing but take and take from Michael, she kept him away from his friends and treated him like sh*t. Leaving her lazy ass was the best thing he could of ever done. Just move on with your life Michael, sarrah and kris aren't worth your time, their low life welfare babies!
Duhhh

Branson, MO

#20 Feb 9, 2013
April your an illederate child...grow up!!!
Drama

Ozark, MO

#21 Feb 14, 2013
Hate the stupid c*nt
uh yea

Cape Girardeau, MO

#22 Feb 14, 2013
Everybody hates the stupid bi*ch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
foul stench 1 min grave digger 3
Best Wishes 50 min Moon Raker 1
a winner 1 hr grave digger 11
Toenail Fungus Has Destroyed My Life! (Jan '16) 2 hr grave digger 5
i the grave digger 2 hr grave digger 3
inexcusable 2 hr grave digger 38
great pic 2 hr grave digger 3

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance