does anyone know if jason and tina ha...

does anyone know if jason and tina hathcock are still together

Posted in the West Plains Forum

wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jan 15, 2013
does anyone know if jason and tina hathcock are still together im an old friend trying to get a hold of her
family

Olathe, KS

#2 Apr 2, 2013
wondering wrote:
does anyone know if jason and tina hathcock are still together im an old friend trying to get a hold of her
They are not
Yep

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2013
He's in prison n she found her a sugar daddy
hmmm

Sparta, MO

#4 May 13, 2013
Jason and tina are long over Jason is in prison he has moved on and has 3 year old son he cannot deny him although he does not support him and plays the girl he been with because he know were else to go and his mother there a winner all right.Jason shows know responsible what so ever he wants to be the baby instead of growing up and being a father.
the real smh

United States

#5 May 13, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Jason and tina are long over Jason is in prison he has moved on and has 3 year old son he cannot deny him although he does not support him and plays the girl he been with because he know were else to go and his mother there a winner all right.Jason shows know responsible what so ever he wants to be the baby instead of growing up and being a father.
Wow that hurt my eyes tryin to read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Johnny R 105,932
Ashley Allen Homewrecker 3 hr CountyGirl 22 9
Be Informed (Oct '15) 4 hr Cindy 7
Savors 4 hr grave digger 7
Mistress in town 5 hr grave digger 53
Dr. That will still prescripbe pain meds? 5 hr grave digger 8
what happened to the regency hotel?? (Dec '13) 5 hr Yellow Rose 5

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages