First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rude people

United States

#42 May 4, 2013
tracy wrote:
Who's husband passe?
The foreign lady, her husband passed away and she is trying to start a life for her and her son. Regardless of her personal life, the whole point is everyone is being horribly uncalled for and incredibly racist. I give her credit for stepping up and trying to start her life over instead of leaning on the government. So many people in this town depend on the government for assistance, which is not nessacarily a bad thing. The foreign lady is choosing to do it on her own, and if no one can take the time to have a little patience then that's just ignorant. For heaven's sake, all this gossip over a DONUT SHOP! Get a life and be greatful to even have a damn donut shop in town. All this uncalled for rudeness over people being impatient and ignorant (racist). Do something better and more constructive with your life.
Fat Cop

Kirbyville, MO

#43 May 4, 2013
Look...I don't give a rat's butt about her personal life. When I am in the mood for a donut, which is always, I expect quality donuts and "quick" service. If there is a language barrier, the owner needs to fix it on her end. This is AMERICA! If you aren't willing to master the native language, perhaps you should move on to some other destination.
green energy

Mountain View, MO

#44 May 5, 2013
Rude people wrote:
<quoted text>
The foreign lady, her husband passed away and she is trying to start a life for her and her son. Regardless of her personal life, the whole point is everyone is being horribly uncalled for and incredibly racist. I give her credit for stepping up and trying to start her life over instead of leaning on the government. So many people in this town depend on the government for assistance, which is not nessacarily a bad thing. The foreign lady is choosing to do it on her own, and if no one can take the time to have a little patience then that's just ignorant. For heaven's sake, all this gossip over a DONUT SHOP! Get a life and be greatful to even have a damn donut shop in town. All this uncalled for rudeness over people being impatient and ignorant (racist). Do something better and more constructive with your life.
You made that all up. Nice try
Rude people

West Plains, MO

#45 May 7, 2013
green energy wrote:
<quoted text>You made that all up. Nice try
Haha made it up? I really didn't, there is no need to come up with more rumors about Donut palace. The foreign lady's husband did pass away suddenly they were living in New Jersey and Rady the owner reached out and offered her a job at Donut Palace.This is America also known as the "Melting Pot" people come here to better their life and that's what she is doing! She is learning English and people need to be patience. But hey like I said before, you need a "Quick fix" for a donut that badly, be my guest and keep going to Casey's those donuts aren't fresh. Your downgrading the quality of your food because you don't have patience, but if you enjoy it then good for you. The ONLY reason why I posted on here was after being so angry at all the NONSENSE and OUTRAGEOUS rumors that were being listed on here and all the Rascist small minded comments.
green energy

Mountain View, MO

#46 May 7, 2013
Rude people wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha made it up? I really didn't, there is no need to come up with more rumors about Donut palace. The foreign lady's husband did pass away suddenly they were living in New Jersey and Rady the owner reached out and offered her a job at Donut Palace.This is America also known as the "Melting Pot" people come here to better their life and that's what she is doing! She is learning English and people need to be patience. But hey like I said before, you need a "Quick fix" for a donut that badly, be my guest and keep going to Casey's those donuts aren't fresh. Your downgrading the quality of your food because you don't have patience, but if you enjoy it then good for you. The ONLY reason why I posted on here was after being so angry at all the NONSENSE and OUTRAGEOUS rumors that were being listed on here and all the Rascist small minded comments.
I have never said you didn't need a job. She should have a job where it does not impact people. When I was in there she made me feel bad and it was very uncomfortable like I was bothering her. She needs a different job like a hotel maid where she can practice her English and not offend people. How long has she been in the country. Maybe she should of learned English a long time ago. Caseys is fine with me and they have lost my business.
Duh

West Plains, MO

#47 May 16, 2013
Morey wrote:
Hey I just tried the Donut palace. There was a girl in there that could not speak English. She could not figure out the kind of doughnut I was asking her for. She also shorted me one and charged me for it. I didn't figure it out until one of my kids didn't have a doughnut. I will never go in there again. Also their doughnuts are just okay and a little on the small size. Back to Caseys for me.
This girl should stock shelves at Walmart or something where she does not have to ask questions. They have sure lost my business.
You are a tourist. Make people do your bidding? The reality is you are wrong. People make do with what they have. Nothing gives you the right to belittle someone because they are different. Catch the next cab to somewhere your trash is welcome.
PinkPanties

Branson, MO

#48 May 21, 2013
I agree the quality sucks now and I know the girl you are referring to. She was nice but it was hard to understand her and I had to repeat myself.
Chris

Kansas City, KS

#49 May 21, 2013
I do like pink panties, but I prefer to wear my green ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey GOPee BLOODBATH 2 min grave digger 7
s u c k 24 min grave digger 43
No End To Hillary an Oduma 27 min grave digger 17
Mr. Obama 34 min grave digger 2
Funny News: Fox News Sucks Again 2 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 2
good afternoon/evening 2 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 109,875

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages