Sir John Smellington

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I'm far too scared to go in there at this point. I'm not risking my very life and the lives of my 2.5 children for a couple of Bear Claws and some jelly-filled donuts. Life is too short to make it even shorter.
thingsthatgoBOOM

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there yesterday and the same girl slammed the drive through window shut before I got my order done, then she got my order wrong. They will lose alot of business like that.
Call obama... he can put them out of business real quick... so dune coons run the place now? maybe they are building more than donuts in the back ???
your racist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Look horses arse I don't owe you anything. I happen to be married to a man that is not white. This lady could not even count or speak English at all. I want you to go in there tomorrow and try her out.
I go there a lot cause I'm fat but I'm not racist like you
tfdd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

hot donuts wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone knows the margins of the donut business are in the holes. the holes don't exist, so they can't be taxed! the smits have formed a special CID district directed by their wives, brothers, sisters, cousins, kids, family dogs and they are going to slap a special CID tax on all donut holes, pizza and china buffets, taco mystery meat, chicken frying oil, and hot dogs.
do u really wanna know what's in taco meat ??? I can tell you but u have to say please
Gas X

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

tfdd wrote:
<quoted text> do u really wanna know what's in taco meat ??? I can tell you but u have to say please
Just ask a mexican. Ever wonder why there few dogs and cats in mexico or a mexican neighborhood?
tfdd

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Gas X wrote:
<quoted text>Just ask a mexican. Ever wonder why there few dogs and cats in mexico or a mexican neighborhood?
Without being racist ...
It's the poop
grave digger

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there yesterday and the same girl slammed the drive through window shut before I got my order done, then she got my order wrong. They will lose alot of business like that.
yep,,,the grave digger went too that drive thru yesterday and a dude in fake sunglasses with a big fake nose handed me a bag of donout holes and told me too deliver them too walmart after midnight,,,when the grave digger said,,,what the f--k,,,the shaddy looking dude tried too snatch the bag back but the ninja reaction of the grave digger kept this creep from getting it back and stayed parked until the grave diggers order was delivered,,,1 jelly donout with the jelly on the outside,,,ha haa haaa,,,plus the donout holes never made it too walmart either,,,ha haa haaa,,,the creepy dude and a smaller chubby woman did chase me down broadway on foot for awhile,,,but the grave digger just kept waiting untill they got inches from the door handle and then gunned it 10 ft,,,then inches from the door handle,,,gunned it 10 ft,,,this went on until almost the civic center,,,how freakin rude of them,,,making the grave digger laugh that freakin hard,,,ha haa haaa,,,somthing shaddy going on at that place for sure,,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Beaver girl

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>yep,,,the grave digger went too that drive thru yesterday and a dude in fake sunglasses with a big fake nose handed me a bag of donout holes and told me too deliver them too walmart after midnight,,,when the grave digger said,,,what the f--k,,,the shaddy looking dude tried too snatch the bag back but the ninja reaction of the grave digger kept this creep from getting it back and stayed parked until the grave diggers order was delivered,,,1 jelly donout with the jelly on the outside,,,ha haa haaa,,,plus the donout holes never made it too walmart either,,,ha haa haaa,,,the creepy dude and a smaller chubby woman did chase me down broadway on foot for awhile,,,but the grave digger just kept waiting untill they got inches from the door handle and then gunned it 10 ft,,,then inches from the door handle,,,gunned it 10 ft,,,this went on until almost the civic center,,,how freakin rude of them,,,making the grave digger laugh that freakin hard,,,ha haa haaa,,,somthing shaddy going on at that place for sure,,,,ha haa haaa,,,
You are a woolly mammoth
head and your post makes no sense. I have had that poor foreign girl wait on me and yes she can't speak English. Better off doing another job.
Toots

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

These people already had it correct. Need I say more. Go to Caseys
Not my business

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I went in the first time and she didn't understand what kind of doughnut I wanted, I was the nicest I could be to her but it was frustraing. I don't think I would have got what I wanted if the other lady working in there didn't come help her. figured it was some sort of fluke orsomething so I went in again last week and had the same problem. This time the other lady wasn't there and it literally took me five mins to get the doughnut I wanted. I pointed to it and told her over and over and she got a fussy attitude with me. She ended up having to come out from behind the counter so she could see exactlly what one I was pointing at. I thought it was terribly unpofessional. There is not a thig wrong with her working there because of her race, but she def needs to learn better english and watch her attitude with customers. And she dosn't need to be left alone there.
diet time

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Hey, Here's a quick fix....there are no drive through windows on a gym and they don't sell terrible donuts there either...maybe you all should try a healthy lifestyle and go.
Judge

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

The donuts were bigger when they first opened. The sausage egg cheese croissants had 1 and a half pieces of sausage, now they only have 1.

I asked the lady about that - she said they never had 1 and a half slices of sausage. I don't care to be called a liar. My business goes elsewhere.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judge wrote:
The donuts were bigger when they first opened. The sausage egg cheese croissants had 1 and a half pieces of sausage, now they only have 1.
I asked the lady about that - she said they never had 1 and a half slices of sausage. I don't care to be called a liar. My business goes elsewhere.
maybe the cook found that extra half on the floor and the boss was walking that way and the cook did what any cook would do,,,stuck it in your croissant to hide the kitchin mishap,,,how do we really know if the lady lied?,,,ha haa haaa
Religious Zealot

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judge wrote:
The Bible speaks of this. We are in the End Times.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Religious Zealot wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible speaks of this. We are in the End Times.
way funny,,,but if you do beleive in GOD you shouldnt joke about the Bible and the grave digger shouldnt laugh at your joke,,,ha haa haaa,,,
employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Need more feed back to fix the problem
Springfield resident

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I like Dunkin Donuts myself.
wholehard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Its all in the hole.! ;)
Rude people

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

First off, all these tall tales are outrageous. I know the new and the old owners personally and there is nothing Illegal going on. Seems like people in this small town don't have anything else to do then rant about nonsense. You don't like the service, then don't eat them, plain and simple, your jeans will probably thank you. The foreign lady that everyone is being so hateful, is trying to make a better life for her son. Her husband passed away suddenly a month ago, so excuse her for reaching out to family members to help her get a job. At least she is trying to make a living for herself then just living off the government which is more to say then most of you. It's so ignorant how rude and racist people can be. Being racist is being small minded and choosing to be small minded is ignorant. How about you try walking in someone's else's shoes and stop judging other people.
tracy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Who's husband passe?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
T.Brashear why block what's said about U! Its A... 5 min tim 20
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 27 min Clinton-Obama agenda 92,158
Man Farts 16 hr Ghost Hunter 2
The old Pinebrook Inn Siloam Springs (Apr '13) 17 hr siloam sally 89
Boston Marathon 20 hr momma 2
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 21 hr dear guest 18,909
Siloam Springs Hotel Fri humpty 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••